Zelo `twenty-five

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

"Ew, just look at the way she walk. Obvious sl*t. Boo, no wonder no guys like her."

" please, I am much more gorgeous. See, even the popular guy, Bang Yongguk will fall for me."

"My grandma is way better, don't you think so? Hahahaha."

 

All you get was all the negative comments as you walk down the school hallway. You never knew why people hate you, why students shot you death glare. Why girls spit harsh words at you.All you knew was they hate you. With no ing good reason, they detest you.

 

You looked at the ground through out the time you were walking. You didn't dare, didn't bother actually, looking at the bunch of barbarian girls giving no mercy when they threw those negative words. 

 

You have been in this high school for almost your teenagers life. And through out that time span, you received the same amount of hate. But the think is, it got a little worse during your final year. 

 

Frequently, it got you wondered to why were the reason you being insulted. What did you do to get this hate. To cut it short, you were being bullied. And as lame as it is, no one would even bother to report to teachers since they're scared of the bullies. Seriously?

 

You weren't afraid of this things because it was the daily thing you always received whenever you're in school. So you can't be bothered with the bunch of losers. Like they say, smile to people who dislike you. 

 

Typical, you have no friends. No one wants to be with you. Students all team up with the bullies and throw hate towards you. You felt hurt somehow, but come on, what doesn't kill you make you stronger? You wanted to cry but, nah it's just because of the silly fake bullies, why would you?

 

 

You knew, one day, just one day you are going to voice out and ask why would they hate you, a student who basically did nothing wrong in school. - not praising but it's the fact.

 

That one particular mathematics lesson where, nothing new, every one is against you in class except for few people who at least believe you are kind, which is true you are kind. 

 

"_____, can you come up and solve this question please." The class went silent when you stood up walking towards the board. 

 

"Ehem, Teacher Choi, why would you choose a filthy dumb girl like her to solve? Obviously she's gonna take probably until our lunch time to solve it? Right?" Splits after that, the class burst out laughing which to you there isn't any funny jokes being shared. You sighed.

 

Lunch time, as usual you were all alone at the corner table shoving your sandwiches down your throat as you watch students threw you glare. Ignore, you said. Gulping down to your favourite lemonade, enjoying it suddenly someone with robot voice interrupted you, "Hey. . ."

 

Uh no, the popular guy in school striking a conversation with you. What does he want? Embarrassed you? "Hi, Zelo." You replied monotously with a slighty crook smile, not looking in his eyes, instead the lemonade bottle.

 

Without asking for a permission, as a popular guy he is, he sat next to you with a smile form on his lips. Girls starting to shot bomb-like glare at you. Some even cursed you when they walked past you. You sighed. Another drama coming up.

 

"Why are you sitting here, anyway? I  thought you'd always be with the guys, you know your usual friends. Hurry leave, girls are throwing me glare, it's killing me. You know they hate it." You mumbled to Zelo who where chuckling at your words.

 

"I don't care~" He sounded playful. You looked at him in awe. What don't care? I care for as long you are here, I'm gonna be dead.

 

"W-what?! You crazy? Everyone probably holding grudges on me, and to those who didn't hate me at first who have already did by now, thanks Zelo." You replied. Sarcasm in your tone.

 

Zelo simply laugh at your words, playing with his Vitamin bottle, spinning it on the table. "You know why they hate you? You're too pretty. Really. I can see that." You almost choke on the liquid flowing down your throat.

 

"What are you talking about?! You are really bringing me into deep !" You angrily stood up and leave Zelo alone. You were mad that you were unsure was he being serious or not or was he trying to prank you. At least for now, you wouldn't want to fall for his stupid words. Popular guys are the same. Tsk. 

 

That day after school, you were heading back home like you usually did. Almost wanted to scream your lungs out since you are stepping out of the 'hell' when. . .

 

"Ya, ! Don't you dare talk to Zelo again. You want me to slit your throat don't you?" Here we go again. Gathering up your courage, it's about time. 

 

"Hey, hey, hey. Now look, what is the problem now? He talked to me first and I didn't care. Now tell me why did you guys hate me so much?" "Because Choi Junhong the guy that I'm in love with likes you. That is why, sl*t!" 

 

You swear your eyebrows furrowed deep upon hearing her words, why would Zelo like you in the first place. Hello, I'm not his ideal type, excuse me. Tsk. You rolled your eyes annoyed. 

 

"Really? Now? Really? And I don't so, take him all you want~" You hollered at her. You couldn't control anymore. You know the next thing will be five fingers land on your cheeks. Somehow you were a little regret telling her that you don't want Zelo. Is not that you want him but he's a popular guy you see, all girls would fall for him... including you. Ops. 

 

"Yah! What are you spoilt brats doing huh?!" You couldn't believe your eyes. You couldn't believe what you just heard from a guy name Zelo. He came approaching you with annoyance in his face. 

 

"Yeah, I like her and not some cheap girls like you, leave her alone! At least, she's much more pure than a little sl*t like you who don't deserve any guy in your life. Girl, listen here, if you're gonna be this way, dream on having my hyung to fall in love with you," The girl showed him her disgusted look, throwing how-could-you-like-this-human-and-not-me face before screaming in failure and left the place. What did you just hear again?

 

"You okay?" He broke your thoughts. You were loss for words. Tell me I was just dreaming. You panic.

 

"Ugh, I guess. Thanks though." You replied him short. "Um, Zelo. . ."

 

"Hm?"

 

Now that you don't know how to continue. You wanted to ask him why did he say that, what makes him say that but your lips were literally being sewn. 

 

". . .Why now?" 

 

"What. . .?" You saw a tinge of pinkish red growing on his cheeks. It was utterly adorable. 

 

"Why are you telling me now. . . you know the thing you said earlier. . ."

 

"What did I say? I mean could you tell exactly the words I say earlier?" He was obviously playing with you and you were too ugh, nervous you didn't realised what he meant.

"You like me?"

"No, no, what exactly I said?"

"..."

"..."

"I like you?"

"So you like me too, ____?" You were surprised by his words and finally understood what he meant. You playfully hit his arm since you were blushing uncontrollably. 

 

"Ugh, thanks Zelo, thanks." You muttered sarcasticly. "Welcome!" He replied with a chuckle and you swear he was the cutest human being alive that has save you from the sl*t who didn't know herself. Hahaha.

___________________________________________________________

 

YAYYYY I'VE UPDATED! DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY - INFINITE Oneshot's and this! ^___^ Well I really hope ya'll like this! I think it's fluffy cute, .... right? Zelo's too cute to resist! >_< My noona feels is back!~

 

BIG THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED & COMMENTED! YOUR COMMENTS MADE MY DAY/NIGHT/MORNING/ REALLY! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING, SEEING HOW YOU LOVE MY ONESHOTS :') OH MY, THIS FEELING... EVEN THIS CAPS LOCK COULDN'T CONTAIN IT'S FEELING LOL

ANYWAY YEAH, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT! /THROW YOUR B.A.P BIAS!/

HIMCHANNIE, GET WELL SOON PURTTYYY BOY! YOU'LL BE ON STAGE SOON, JUST WAIT! <3 AS USUALLSS COMMENT AND ??? YOU KNOW THE ANSWER, DON'T CHA? HEHEH ^_^ /THROW MY BANG TO ALL OF YOU [FOR NOW I CAN SHARE BYG WITH YOU ^_^] /

-Inspiritsxc