Himchan `nine.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

The town was busy. People are enjoying their weekend and doing their shopping. One of the busiest places is the Kukje Supermarket. The red font word pasted on the entrance of the market was eye catching and the paying queue can be seen from miles away of the supermarket. Little children are walking around and looking for sweets along with their parents as you were busy looking for some groceries to stock up at your fridge.

 

You were walking right next to your boyfriend, Himchan who were pushing on the shopping cart while his eyes was scanning on the equipments needed to purchase.

 

One of the little girl with short skirt wrapped around her waist and shiny black hair caught both of your attention. She was nagging so her parents could buy her some of tasty and lovely sweets as well as some ice creams. “Get me some of those sweets dad”. She ordered. Himchan watched the little girl act and his eyebrows furrowed. He then turned his gaze towards you with pouty lips.

 

“Why oppa?” You questioned him, eyes on him but half of you was focusing on groceries shopping. "Were you like that girl when you were little?" He replied with his eyebrows still creasing. You, who were totally blank at whom was he referring to, finally got exactly what he meant. You shooked your head continuously. "Of course not, oppa. I'm a very good girl!" You gave him your eyesmile earning a chuckle from Himchan. 

 

"Really? Then I'm glad you're not that type of girl who kept on demanding for things. Don't be like her, okay?" 

 

You let out a small laugh at his randomness. "Oppa~ Why are you being so random? She's just a kid, remember?" You whined. 

 

"I know, I know. But their attitude when they were little, they will bring along when they grow up, you know?" He nagged. You blew raspberry. 

 

"Yessir, Mr Nagger." You joked. Himchan threw you a surprised look for labeling him that and then pretended that he was weeping. Cute. 

 

"I was just kidding, oppa! I promise I won't be that type of girl!" You sticked out your pinky so he will connect it with his. "Even when you're already my wife?" He attached his pinky to you in agreeing the vow. You turned deep red.

 

"Stop making me blush!" You pushed him away causing him to stumble a little but manage to catch himself. You left him behind while pushing the shopping cart ahead of him. You did a 'mehrong' when you took a quick glance back at him as he was catching up.

 

"Got you! You can't run away from me, little princess!" He caught you pretty fast and wrapped his arm around your waist back hugging you. You squealed at his sudden 'attack'. "Oppa!" You whimpered. "Eyes are all on us!" You shrieked when he tighten his arm. Indeed, people around youwho were busy shopping suddenly had their gaze over to the both of you after seeing Himchan's action. 

 

"I don't care. So people will know, you're mine." He planted a kiss on your temple. You were bowing continuously begging for forgiveness to the passerby around you for Himchan's babyish mindset. Some of the friendly ahjumma(s) even praised you, "Aww, so lovey dovey."

 

 

"Stop being cheesy will you. Now let's continue our groceries hunting."

 

 

~

"Gochujang (Korean Chilli Paste), done! Canned tuna, done! Napa cabbage, done! Tofu, done! What else, oppa?" You asked Himchan with your eyes glued on the paper list of Kimchi Jigae ingredients. Himchan gave the  'let-me-see-what-else' look as he grabbed the paper from your finger. He let out a short 'hmm' before replying, "I think that should be it, right? The rest we all have it already in your apartment?" You nodded agreeing to what he have mentioned.

 

"____!" Both of you turn your head in unison to where the voice came from. "Oppa..." You mumbled after your brain told you who he was.

 

"Hey! It's been so long..." He began. You could totally read Himchan's body language the moment that guy began to approached the both of you. Himchan clearly knew who that guy was related to you. He felt uneasy. Very.

 

"Joongki oppa..." You spoke at a soft yet hearable voice. Yup, Joongki was your ex boyfriend. Before Himchan, he was the one. 

 

"What are you doing here?" He casually asked. After Joongki decide on a break with you, he has yet to know that you had a replacement after him even though Himchan knew who he was {You showing a photo of Joongki to Himchan}. It has been for almost 14 months since you last met him.

 

"I... I went for groceries shopping..."

 

"With?..." He continued with his gaze now on Himchan. 

 

"With her boyfriend. Kim Himchan, I am her boyfriend." Himchan interrupted by giving him a cold reply before you could open your mouth. Joongki's eyes inevitably sparkled for a few seconds after hearing Himchan words.

 

"Nice to meet you." Joongki gave him a small bow before throwing his glance towards you. You bit your lips. You were having 2 complicated feelings at the moment. 

 

"I... want to search for something, i just remembered. I'll see you later." Himchan cleared his throat before leaving you dumbfounded with Joongki, your ex. There he goes again. You could read whatever was written on Himchan's face.

 

~

 

You slide your hand on the back pocket of your jeans for your phone. Unlocking the screen, you dialed on to the number you have permanently stick on your brain.

 

"Himchan oppa yah~ Where are you?" You huffed after getting a response from Himchan on the other line. 

 

"I'm coming, wait at the counter." Click.

 

~

 

The queue was still long as the day gets darker. But you thanked God that at least it's moving forward. "Done chatting with your....?" Himchan asked coldheartedly. You were a little bit bewildered to his voice tone. Your eyebrows furrowed. "You missed him don't you?" He added causing your eyebrows to furrowed even deeper. You sighed. His gaze was thrown only at the counter, avoiding your eyes. No smile, no hint of laughter.

 

"Oppa~" You whined. He didn't response.

 

"Why are you being like this, Himchannie?" You tugged on his arm like a little kid. No respond yet again.

 

"Are you actually jealous?"

 

"..."

 

"Oppa~ You are jealous right? Hm? Aw come on!" You lifted his chin so he turn his gaze towards you. His eyes met yours. His gaze was sharp, piercing your eyes. You pouted. 

 

"So you knew I was?" He finally, after what it felt like years, replied. 'Thank God.' 

 

"Of course I know. I'm your girlfriend after all!" You replied him with expressing your aegyo.

 

"You sure?" He questioned, you were taken aback by his question.

 

"Oppa~ Don't be like this. When did I even say I miss him? You know what oppa? Even if you went missing for a few minutes earlier, I already missed you," You pretended that you were sobbing. "... even now you're right infront of me, I miss my precious Channie~" You fake a pout. 

 

"When did my girl start being cheesy?" He questioned with a bit of small forming on his lips. You always melt at the sight of his sweet smile. 

 

"Ever since I'm with you oppa! I will be cheesy forever as long as I'm with you!" Both of you chuckled earning a flicked on your forehead from

Himchan. "Ouch!" You whined.

 

Himchan hugged your petite body from the side, tighter after hearing your soft yelp. "I love you. You know that right?" 

 

"I know that oppa, and i love you too. Just don't be tooooo  jealous okay?" 

 

"I try, for the sake of my love." Himchan pecked your cheek and just in time, it was your turn for the payment.

 

- - -

_______________________________________________________

 

UPDATED! Himchannnnnn~ I LOVE YOU ;3 

Comment & subscribe! Thank you for your comments!

Appreciated! ^_^

-Inspiritsxc