Jongup `twenty.

B.A.P Oneshots.

 

- - -

 

The bright streak ray of light entered your half opened bedroom window, making your eyes winced as the ray hit your eyes. The cold breeze past through your uncovered {with comforter} legs, having you to curled up on your bed.

 

You pulled the comforter covering your whole body as well as your face.

 

You couldn't get yourself back to sleep as the menses cramp since last night came back haunting you. You kept tossing from right to left trying to ease the pain, but sadly enough it couldn't be calm down.

 

Frustated, you bitterly pushed the comforter off your head and stare at the ceiling hoping a miracle could happen - taking away the pain. 

 

"_____, your beloved is here~" You heard your mom called out from the kitchen. Her voice was faintly soft yet audible since the door to your room were shut. Thankfully you heard her.

 

"Beloved?" As soon as you asked yourself that question you heard a soft knock coming from your room door. Your head automatically turned to the door wondering who will it be. Seconds later after signalling to the unknown that he or she can come in, the door slowly creak opened.

 

"Hey," Your 'visitor' greeted you who were energeticless lying on your bed. 

 

"Jongup? What are you doing here?" You casually replied him earning a questioning look from him. He respond, "Is that how you greet your boyfriend early in the morning?" before shutting back your room door shut.

 

"I am sorry, but why are you here early in the morning?" You sounded like you were annoyed by his existence. Blame period cramps. Jongup lips curve downwards at your question. 

 

He wanted to surprise you and hoping you would be excited or feel contented when he visit. But neither of his wish came true. He plopped himself on your bed side sadly.

 

"I wanted to ask you out...." He replied, sounded more like a whispered. His voice was sad and disappointed. He removed his snapback off from his head and looked at it aimlessly.

 

You got up from your posture and move closer towards him and rested your chin on his shoulders. You embraces him from the back and wrapped your arms around his waist. 

 

"I am sorry, Jongup. I didn't mean that. It does not mean that I was driving you out of my house." You huffed as you watched his features.

 

"It is okay if I couldn't hang out with you today. Sorry if you don't like it." He mumbled.

 

"No, no. Not like that, Jongup. I am having period cramp right now ever since last night and I'm not in the right mood to hang out. But it would amazing if you could hang out with me in bed," You released your arms from Jongup's and played with your hair before tying it into messy bun.

 

Jongup instantly turn to face you with a surprised looking face and quickly grabbed your arms, "Oh my god. Why didn't you tell me? I am so sorry. I didn't mean to force you out even you are having... cramps... Be right back!"

 

Jongup quickly got up and left the room without a word leaving you dumbfounded. You wanted to call out for him but were responded by the loud shut of your bedroom door.

 

Leaving him doing what plan has got to do with him, you slowly get down from your bed and grabbed your towel lazily dragging your feet to the bathroom.

 

The warm water, - perfect thing for you who are having cramps and such, flow down freely to your bare body. You shut your eyes appreciating the warm feeling after having a hard time with cramps.

 

Not long enough you stepped out of the bathroom after dressing up only to be greeted by grinning Jongup. He was smiling sheepishly while both his hands were on his back. Your room magically turned dark.

 

You shifted your gaze to your bed and was in awe when you look at how the bed has been perfectly fixed.

 

A box full of CDs was being spread over on the bed with a laptop before it. Next to it were like paradise. Chocolates, bags of chips, gummies, sweets, cakes were all filled up leaving a perfect two space blank. Magazines related to fashions from SEVENTEEN to Cleo to... name it. Everything's there on the bed.

 

The window to your room were locked, covered with your baby cream curtain adding up to the calm and peaceful feeling in the room. The aircon temperature was absolutely perfect - not too cold, neither was it too warm.

 

"Jongup... What is all this?" You dropped your towel from your hand, leaving your hair dripping wet as you approached your bed. Observing it like you have never seen a bed before.

 

"For you who is having a hard time with your 'enemy.' I hope you liked it." Jongup replied as he threw his gaze on the floor. He was afraid that you might not like his idea. 

 

"What do you mean you hope I like it? I obviously love it, Moon Jongup!" You responded him earning a bright smiling face from him. 

 

"You mean, you prepared all this the whole time when I was away, bathing?" You were shocked to realised how fast Jongup took to get ready all this. Jongup nodded in respond.

 

"You really don't have to do all this you know? I mean, this is too much..." You pouted. Jongup slowly walk up towards you and grabbed your fingers. 

 

"But I wanted to. I want to spent time with you but since you don't feel like going out, I decided to do all this just so I could spent time with you. And I was in bliss when you told me you loved it," Jongup was still smiling brightly and you couldn't ask anything more from God.

 

"Oh my god, Moon Jongup! I love you! I really do! Thank you so much!" You instantly jumped and hug him as you kissed his neck. "Can we stay like this a little bit longer?" You asked as you snuggled in to the crook of his neck. In respond, Jongup replied with a 'Mm,'

 

"Anything for you baby. Now shall we proceed with our movie marathon for the day?" He held onto your waist as he spoke before the both of you make your way to the bed. 

 

Having each other side by side was the amazing thing you could ever ask for. Both your legs intertwined with each other, snuggling into each others arm as both of you began to watch the first movie for that day.

 

It felt totally perfect. Surprisingly, you couldn't feel the cramps pain throughout the whole time Jongup with you. His random sweet kisses that he always shower you in the middle of the movie won't fail to make you blush. 

 

The most special moment you won't forget when he said randomly during the movie was to whisper lovingly in your ear, "You and I together it just feels so right, I love you, _____."

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

YAY DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY! *_* Jongup coming to your house when you were having period cramp request for, NanaFarris! ^__^ Hope you enjoyed it, guiseeee! YESSSSS that last line was from Park Bom beautiful song, "You and I." minus the "I love you" part~ lol ^_^

BIG THANK YOU TO ALL YOU BABIES WHO COMMENTED AND SUBSCRIBE! I was utterly amazed at the amount of subscribers constantly increased! You know, this Oneshots started on the 7th of December last year (2012) and seeing the number of subscribers! *O*

Though the number isn't that much but still BIG thanks to ya'll who at least willing to subscribe and comment! You guys are the one who made me feel so energetic when I'm doing an update! 

Continue to support me! /THROW HEARTS EVERYWHERE/ Much love!  <3 ^_^

-Inspiritsxc

 

/Oh, I did double update - one for this Oneshots another one is INFINITE Oneshots! Do check it out! ^_^