Daehyun 'forty-four

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

"Gosh, he is looking at you again! He is looking at you for the umpteenth times today, haven't you notice?" Your bestfriend nudge your elbow while you were cracking up your brain finishing the last few maths questions before handing up to your teacher. You furrowed your eyebrows and followed her eyes gaze to see the person she was talking about.

 

Daehyun noticed you turning your head and quickly avoided eye contact and twirled his pen with his finger pretending he was thinking so hard about the maths question given by Mrs Choi. You couldn't help but to smile a little at his small act. It's not that you didn't notice, it just that you were too shy when someone mention about a guy checking you out.

 

"He isn't looking at me, he was looking outside the window." You denied the fact that your bestfriend insist on saying Daehyun was looking at you. You didn't want to get your hopes high about someone liking you. Min grew annoyed at your behaviour, pretending to know nothing. "Oh please, whatever you say okay, my eyes didn't trick on me. I swear he was looking at you and the moment you turn to look, he looked away. Boys, you know? They'll tend to look away just to avoid eye contact."

 

Truth to be told, Daehyun was your eyecandy in class, and that secret, only your bestfriend knows about it. Ever since the moment you tell Min who was your eyecandy, she wouldn't stop telling you that Daehyun was secretly crushing on you too. She would always said that Daehyun have the same feeling the way you felt towards him and that, you don't want to believe. Why would you believe? Daehyun never said that? He didn't show the sign of him interested in you?

 

Or maybe he did, just that you didn't notice?

 

You shrugged off the thoughts and continued focusing back on your unsolved maths question. The only thing in your mind was to finish it up and go back home and sleep.

 

"I'm done. I'm going to submit first and leave, okay? I have cheerleading practice~" Min started to packed her stuff and walk towards the teacher's table and came back smiling sheepishly. "Wanna bet? That boy will come to you when I leave." Min winked and left you dumbfounded alone on your study table. Your palms became cold all of a sudden and your mind when blank. You didn't like the idea of what Min was saying.

 

Not that you hate Daehyun, but because he is your eyecandy, you didn't want him to approach him. You don't know how to talk if he were to walk up to your table and said-

 

"Hi." The voice interrupted your thoughts, automatically made you look up. Daehyun was smiling sincerely looking at you hoping you could reply back. You smiled back at him and honestly you didn't know what's going on. You told yourself to be cool and not be stupid because, Jung Daehyun, your eyecandy is talking to you.

 

Little did you know, Min was hiding at the back door just to wait if her bet's gonna work. She squealed silently when she saw Daehyun making his way to your table and mumbled, "Told you so, _____!" and left for her cheerleading practice.

 

"Oh hey," That's the only words you managed to muttered out. What is happening? What does he want? You prayed that he would go back to his seat and not make you suffer anymore but he did not.

 

"I thought, I could help you for your maths questions. Since you were left alone doing your work?" Daehyun put his hand in his pocket and smiled. You looked around you to find only Mrs Choi, Daehyun and yourself in the classroom. You gasped a little, shocked that you didn't realised almost half the class already left. 

 

No doubt, you are never a fan of Maths and you always have a problems solving it. Daehyun cleared his throat reminding you that he is still there next to you. "Oh, oh sure. I need help too you know since I'm never good in maths." You chuckled lightly trying to make the surrounding more lively especially with Mrs Choi who kept on eyeing the two of you while her eyes were on her laptop.

 

"Ok cool," Daehyun pulled a chair so he could share the table with you so it'll be easy for him to communicate with you. "So you're trying to find X right and if you multiply this, isn't it what you get for the denominator?" Daehyun explained to you so easily like how did he even do that? You kept on nodding and nodding whenever he explain, not that you pretended you understand but you really got what he said. It seems much more easier and clearer when he explained to you. You found yourself enjoying his presence and liking it every seconds of it.

 

"Alright the two of you, just so you know, the school aren't going to wait for you to finish. Submit whatever you have and you can go date somewhere else not here." Mrs Choi interrupted Daehyun who was explaining halfway. The two of you were blushing so mad that you felt like throwing the chair at Mrs Choi. What the hell is she babbling?

 

Daehyun stood up and looked at you, "Go and submit, glad that at least I've helped you in completing three questions." He went back to his seat and start packing. A part of you were afraid that he would leave you because you hadn't even thank him for his help and it would be your greatest regret if he leave without hearing a 'thank you' from you.

 

You throw your bag on your shoulder before pushing the chair under your table and leave the class. 'He left didn't he?' You thought to yourself. You mentally cursed yourself for being too slow and stupid for not thanking him. You sighed deeply but then someone tapped you from behind.

 

"I waited for you outside class and you left me like that?" Daehyun spoke with a tinge of playful sulking voice in it. You gasped and totally felt bad. So he did waited for you?

 

"I'm- I'm sorry. I didn't see you just now. I didn't meant to actually. I also want to-"

 

"I was just kidding, sillly." Daehyun playfully messed up your bangs and the world totally flipped on you. What was that for? When he touched you... "Let's go home together?" He requested.

 

As a sign of thankful, you agreed and smiled sincerely. Maybe falling for your eyecandy isn't a bad thing afterall?

 

_________________

Woop! As requested by many who wanted more of Daehyun's oneshot, here you go!! ^_^ Comment and subscribe! Love y'all :-)

/Throw Daehyun/ Catch it babyz catch it!!!! <33

 

-Inspiritsxc