Youngjae `forty-seven.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

"Are you serious you want to tag along with me?" Youngjae looked at you who are blinking cutely by the stairs, already dressed up. You simply nodded while biting your bottom lips. With your high bun and straight bangs looking like a doll, Youngjae couldn't resist your adorableness. What's more when you are wearing that cute floral dress he bought for you last summer.

 

He walked towards you slowly and pouted, "It's not that I don't want my wife to follow me out, but you are carrying my child, our child." He rubbed your baby bumped and embrace you lovingly. He was feeling nothing but just worried. Though it was only 4 months of pregnant, as a caring husband he is, he didn't want you and his baby to get hurt.

 

You showed him your sad frown and sighed. You really wanted to go out. It is just so bored staying at home and like as if Youngjae allows you to do anything at home. You want to breathe in the fresh air, want to enjoy and spend the night with your husband and your baby in your tummy. Youngjae understood the looks on your face and finally gave in.

 

"Fine," He said. "But remember, you must be forever next to me all the time. I was just going to the bar to have a drink with my bros and since you wanted to tag along." He pulled you by the waist and you both left the house. You squealed in happiness that you finally could smell the night air. Ever since you got the news that you were pregnant, Youngjae was beyond paranoid about your whereabouts. He didn't want you to leave the house unless he is there with you.

 

"But baby, why are your dress so short?" Youngjae questioned you in the car while he was driving. You told him that you wanted to feel comfortable but that answer clearly did not satisfy Youngjae. His expression began to tense up and get more worried. You grabbed his left hand which is resting on your right thigh and intertwined your fingers with him. 

 

"Are you worried about me? Have I not tell you before? Once you are next to me wherever I'm at, I'll be completely safe, hm?" You purposely showed him your aegyo, you didn't want Youngjae to worry about you too much. It's not like you couldn't take care of yourself just because you are a woman and pregnant. The rest of the ride was quiet, occassionally you would turn to look at Youngjae's serious looking face while driving and that he will squeezed your hands gently knowing that you are actually staring at him.

 

Youngjae hold your hand tight with his other arm wrapped around your waist tightly afraid he might lose you. He let you enter the bar first and you were greeted with loud music and people dancing everywhere. You heard Youngjae greeted his friends and then he introduced you to them. 

 

"Sup man, I thought you wanted to come alone?" Asked one of his good-looking tall friend with a girl wrapped around him. Youngjae replied him telling him that you wanted to tag along and stuff. For a moment, you regretted following him. Youngjae told you he wanted to get a drink, since he couldn't bring you along because the place was quite stuffy and he didn't want to hurt you, he told you to wait at a corner and not do anything even if someone comes up to you. You heed his advice and watch as his figure gets smaller and smaller and then vanished in the crowd. 

 

You touched your belly, protecting it from anything that might happened. Just then, a man with husky voice came from behind making you shock. "Hey there pretty lady. You look so fine with that dress of yours." You turned around and you were surprised with the big size man who is creepily making his way towards you. You felt yourself so tiny when he came approach you. You grew worried and all you could ever think was the baby inside you and your husband. Tears were already forming up and you didn't know what to do.

 

The man placed his hand on your shoulders and slowly bring it down to your side arm. "Get your filthy hands off me." You flicked his arm away from you, disgusted at him. How dare he touch you. The man smiled wickedly and moved closer to you, bringing his lips closer to your ear, "Feisty, you know I like feisty girl huh?" You took a step back as he move closer to you. "Don't you dare-"

 

"Ya! Loose woman! Don't you have any other guy to flirt with?" The girl pulled the big size man who is drunk to her side and look at you with flaming eyes. Your eyes widened at her words, look who is talking about flirting?

 

"Get off your dirty hands off my girl!" Youngjae pushed the girl with no mercy despite she is a girl. He was fuming mad and did not look away.  "Who are you to call her loose woman? You or she? At least she doesn't flirt with million of dirty man outside and stick to one. At least she don't sell her body freely like you are now." If flame are visible, you can see it escaping Youngjae's ears. His face was red not because he was embarrassed but he was mad. 

 

At that moment, you felt bad. Really bad that you cried because it was all your fault. The next thing you realised was Youngjae pulling you out of the bar, and you followed him behind crying like a kid. You knew the next thing he will do is to shout at you for being too stupid and not listen to his advice. You were ready to listened to his scoldings despite that he know you are pregnant. You deserved it anyway.

 

However you were wrong. You were instead wrapped around his arms and your head rested on his chest while he your back gently as he could. Like that was the most calmest feeling ever. "Shh, don't cry baby. Everything is fine, everything is alright. I'm here with you, you are fine, you are not hurt. Shh," He your back, calming you and occassionally kisses your temple assuring you that it was alright. You stopped crying and look up at Youngjae.

 

"I- I thought you are going to scold me, like I know I am at fault. You should be scolding me aren't you?" You asked in the midst of hiccupping. Youngjae kissed the tip of your nose sweetly. "No, silly. Why should I scold you? You are pregnant, what will passerby think when they see me scold you?

 

"Bad husband?"

 

"Uh-huh, I won't scold you in public, never. Especially when you are pregnant."

 

"But you will scold me at home? Or if I'm not pregnant, will you scold me?" You asked like a lost puppy.

 

"No, no, no silly. I will never scold you. I'm sorry, I love you." Youngjae pulled you for a kiss and that explain how much he was sorry for. Though it wasn't his fault he make it like it was his fault. You didn't understand, but you didn't want to think anymore further. You just wanted to forget everything that happened.

 

"Let's go home? Just spend the night with me okay?" Youngjae grabbed your hand and protect you like he didn't want to lose you ever.

 

- - - - - - - -  - -- - - -

HELLO^__^

YAY updated for yall!!!!! Comment & subscribe please thank you so much. I love you guys like how much I love Yongguk<3333

/Throw matoki/

-Inspiritsxc <3