Daehyun `twenty-three.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

He walked down the lonely aisle in the dark. He just got back from the 24 hour library located few blocks away from his apartment. It was his daily routine to always visit the library, reading his favourite kind of genre books accompanied by ordering his favourite treats --- cheesecake as he entertain his feeling eating while reading.

 

He dugged in his hands into his pocket due to the cold wind that just blew past him. As he gave a light sigh out of his mouth, the smoke from the cold filled up the surrounding. It was peaceful --- the night. How he wish he was walking right next to that perfect someone. That means the world to him.

 

Interlocking both fingers under the moonlit, walking hand in hand. Keeping one another warm. Giggling and whispering lovely quotes telling each other how much they love. Having her covered with his coat so she'll be warm. He grinned at his silly thoughts.

 

His reverie were being cut when his ears was caught with a soft yet audible sobbing nearby his walking place. His eyebrows crease wondering who is the source of the voice at this timing --- late at night. 

 

He never thought of that typical horror movies where whenever there's an eerie sound, don't bother look for it. Instead, he looked for it since curiosity killed him. His eyes, sharply finding for the 'clue'. He really need to know who is the owner of the voice.

 

He wouldn't want to leave the girl alone after hearing her sobbing. Though deep inside him was a little afraid of the outcome, he brave himself to let him face the truth. He kept telling himself it wasn't like those in the fantasy. 

 

Soon, the voice of the sobbing became louder and louder as he approached a corner of a wall with boxes being stacked up. He swiftly pushed aside the boxes since he couldn't hold it any longer in wanting to know who was it. 

 

His eyes almost wanted to pop out. The person that greeted him took him by surprise. He jumped back, shocked at the girl sat before her. She was sobbing as she ducked her head in between her knees. Her shoulders went up and down in between the sob.

 

Daehyun didn't bother to waste anymore time, he patted your shoulder gently and finally after the fifth pat, you slowly brought your features to face the unknown man infront of you.

 

Your face were filled with shed tears and nose still as red as tomato. Lips were red as if you just applied a red coloured lipstick. Your bangs were a little messy and you sniffed in before wiping away the tears with your hand and face the man.

 

"Hey... are you okay?" Daehyun slowly brought you up so you could face him clearly. Though it was very stuffy, he tried his best to help you out of the messy place. You looked at him in the eyes and before you could answer, you broke down in tears yet again.

 

"No, no. Don't cry. I won't do anything~ I promise~ Shhh, shhh." Daehyun cooed you down as he slowly brought your body closer to him and the next thing is you were crying in his arms. It was comfortable. Enough said. 

 

He your back gently hoping you could stop whimpering. He whispered, "Shhh," as he your back and magically you stopped sobbing. You slowly lifted your head from his arms and face the man. He was flawless and absolutely handsome. 

 

"Y-you are not doing anything to me, right?" You mumbled. Daehyun shooked his head in response.

 

"No I won't. I promise. Are you okay? I'll bring you home?" Surprisingly, you heed his words and followed him back home. Through out the journey to his home, it was quiet. You knew you had to trust him --- from his look, his voice, his touch. You knew he was one of a kind.

 

 

"Here, have some coffee." Daehyun handed you the mug towards you and you thankfully claimed in from him. Soon, you felt the seat next to you sink in. He placed the his mug on the coffee table and then threw his look towards you. 

 

"I'm Daehyun. Jung Daehyun. Mind telling me, what had happened?" He began. His voice was sincere. He was indeed a caring person. You thanked God that he was the one who saved you. 

 

"I-I.... I... I've been molested..." Soon, tears that were already welled up in your eyes finally rolled down followed by a sob being heard. Daehyun shot up immediately at your words. His expression was totally priceless. He didn't know what to do, at first.

 

"S- so... that is why you cried alone at the back there?..." He questioned. You simply nodded and let the tears flow down freely explaining how much anger you had, how sad you were, how disappointed you felt towards that molester.

 

"I- I... I don't know... It happened too fast, Daehyun. Why me? Why of all people, me, Daehyun?" Daehyun's heart softened after hearing you called his name. Even though he didn't know what to do, he knew very well that he will listen to you from the start.

 

Your loud whimpered killed Daehyun's thought. He quickly move closer, closing the gap in between you and him. He pulled your petite body to his as he let your head rest on his chest. He your back once again like he did before before whispering, "Shhh, It's alright. Everything is going to be okay. Shhh. I'm here for you."

 

Daehyun had no idea why he blurted out that last sentence. It was weird that he just met you only for a few minutes earlier and that he already said that. But like he thought before, he knew something. He really need to know who she was. And after he saw you, he knew that his feeling was different like how he look at normal girls.

 

"I don't know what to do, Daehyun. Will you help me, Daehyun? Will you?" You sobbed in between. It was really freaky that you felt safe in his arms even though he was just a stranger. It felt so... right.

 

"Yes, I'll be here for you. Everything's going to be alright. Don't worry. You'll be safe with me." Daehyun assured you and that by any chance he had successfully calms you down. Since you knew you had to believe him.

 

"Thank you~" You whispered still in his embrace. Daehyun was in blank. He didn't know what was he doing. A girl --- he didn't know at all were in his arms. He knew he was coaxing you. He knew he needed to protect you even though that small voice kept on reminding him that the girl was nothing but a stranger.

 

Soon, you drove off to sleep peacefully in his arms. It was comfortable like always. You felt safe and you felt like Daehyun is protecting you 24/7. Just then, Daehyun noticed you were already asleep. He adjusted his seating position so he could sit comfortably having you by his arms, he watched your clean features.

 

'So pretty, so flawless. So naive.' He thought aimlessly. The next action he was about to do made him realise that he needed you by his side, it was stupid initially to think that he has fallen in love with a stranger, but none can stop him. He leaned in and pecked your forehead. 

 

Your eyes struggling to open as you felt a weight leaning against you. As you open, you saw Daehyun's lips just parted your forehead. Unknowingly, you smiled faintly as you interlocked his fingers before whispering, "Stay with me."

 

Daehyun flashed back his warm smile. He gave your hand a warm squeeze and whispered, "I will, now go to sleep." 

 

____________________________________________________________

 

As promised! I updated! ^__^ 

HAPPY LEGAL 18TH BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR MOON JONGUP! He is 18 internationally, but 19 in korea! Wait for me, Jongup! I'll be turning the same age as you this year too! LOL ^_^ Should I call him friend, oppa or ....? LOL. Your voice, your body, your cheetos (LMAO) your everything, I love everything about you. Honestly I think he is the funniest person in B.A.P, really! 

 

Just look at B.A.P Killing Camp! I laugh at everything he does in that show! He is secretly, funny! Sometimes I gotta say, he ruin my bias list! ;~; Jongup, you will stay happy right? Congratulations on your graduation! Let's go to college together!~ Weeeheee! ^_^ OTL Up next will be our dear leader's bday! ^_^

 

Anyway, anyway. I hope you enjoyed this oneshot of Daehyun! ^_^ Oh speaking of Oneshot! B.A.P is coming back soon!~ \\^_^// And of their songs is Oneshot! LMAO, still gonna anticipate it! ^_^ AS USUALLSSSSS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! Love each one of you who subscribed and commmented! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! <3

-Inspiritsxc.