CHAPTER 37

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

 

*Why could I be so selfish?!* Tricia thought while finding James.

 

AT THE GARDEN:

 

James decided to approach Ann now, who is still crying there.

 

"Ann.." James said as she patted Ann's shoulders.

 

Ann ofcourse know that familiar voice.

 

"Don't even dare to touch me!!" Ann exclaimed as she moved away.

 

"But Ann, I told you nothing happened to us. Believe me.." James turned Ann form him to face her. Ann was continually sobbing and crying.

 

"How could you make me believe you?!" Ann arrogantly said as she tries to escape from James grip.

 

Suddenly, Tricia came and she answers Ann's question.

 

"Me. I'm the one who's in fault in here." Tricia said. Ann became more angry now as she saw Tricia.

 

"Yes! This is your fault as well! Since you two already made love, you two can be together now!" Ann shouted as she was about to leave now. But James pulled her immediately and kissed her. She tries not to kiss back but she just can't..

 

Tricia was just there standing as she watched the couple that she was ruining now. Her conscience can't take it anymore.

 

Ann broke the kiss and he pushed James away.

 

"Do you think I can forgive just like that? HELL NO James Reid!!" Ann continued to become angry.

 

"Ann.. Will you please calm down?" Tricia calmed Ann down..

 

"Don't even say a word Tricia! You planned all of this!" Ann exclaimed.

 

"ANN!!!" Tricia shouted and that shocked Ann and James as well. So Ann calmed herself down.

 

"Okay.. Listen Ann.. It's all my fault. Okay? I'm so sorry. I was just too desperate that I have thought to do that." Tricia explained.


"Thought of what? Making love with my boyfriend?!" Ann said angrily. James was just listening because he knows that Tricia will admit it all.

 

"No Ann. I LIED!!! We did not do anything.." Tricia admit it all.

 

*But how did James get there?! Are they fooling me?!* Ann thought.

 

"But can you explain, how James got in to your room? And why are you both ?!" Ann said.

 

"As I've said Ann, It's all my fault. I set it all up. I planned all of that. I invited James for a dinner.. And then, I put sleeping powder on his drink, then he fell asleep.. But we did not do anything.." Tricia explained, Ann was a bit convinced now.

 

"How can I be so sure?" Ann was just assuring.

 

"Ann, see? She said the truth. Nothing happened. Forgive me, please?" James pleaded.

 

"One more thing, why did you have dinner with her?" Ann asked.

 

"I told him that if he agrees to have a dinner with me, I'll leave you all alone." Tricia interrupted.

 

"But Tricia, how could you think of that? I thought you're my friend?" Ann asked again.

 

"Because I like James, Ann.. But I realized, you've been so kind to me. And you're my friend.. Please forgive me Ann." Tricia apologized.

 

"Okay. I'll forgive you. But please promise me Tricia that this will never happen again and please be a true friend to me now" Ann requested.

 

"I promise Ann. I'm really sorry." Tricia promised as she held Ann's hands.

 

Ann just smiled back.

 

Then, James hugged Ann..

 

When they broke the hug, Tricia immediately spoke.

 

"I'm sorry too James.." Tricia said.

 

James just smiled back.

 

"Well, I will leave you two here, so you can catch up with each other and have your moment. Sorry again Ann.." Tricia waved then leave.

 

The two had their moment.

 

"Silly James! You're so dead!!" Ann joked.

 

"Why? Tricia explained it all. What do I need to do now?" James asked.

 

"Bring me to my favorite place." Ann demanded.

 

"What? At the Ice Skating Rink? You know I don't know how to skate."

 

"Is that my only favorite place?" Ann said teasingly.

 

"Yah. Why?" James answered.

 

"Then you're wrong.." Ann made a cute pout.

 

"Why am I wrong?" James was worried.

 

Ann did not answered.

 

"Ann? I'm sorry.. I really dont know where's your favorite place.." James pleaded. But Ann crossed her arms.

 

"We're already at my favorite place James Reid!" Ann exclaimed as she spread her arms up high..

 

"Really? This is your favorite place? This garden? How did I forget this?.." James answered.

 

So in no time, James carried Ann and Ann spread her arms widely as she felt the wind touches her beautiful place.

 

They twirled many times until James finally put Ann down..

 

Ann thought of something .. So she did not hesitate to tell it to James..

 

"James.. We will be graduating middle school in a week.." Ann said.

 

"Yah I know. Time flew so fast. I just met you one day, and fell in love with you. But now, we're graduating middle school.." James answered.

 

"Me too. But that's not what I mean James.."

 

"So what do you mean?"

 

"I mean, what are your plans? For college?"

 

"Nothing.." James said easily.

 

"What?! Nothing?? How could you be so careless about your education?!" Ann worriedly said.

 

"I mean, I will not study college.."

 

"Huh? James! But Why? Tell me. Is there something wrong with your grades?" Ann was over-reacting.


"Ann.. Don't be so over-reacting.. That's not what I mean.."

 

"Then what? Don't scare me. Don't tell me your not going to study college."

 

"I will. But maybe for only a year. I just need to study about our business. This... This hotel.." As James gestured to the hotel.

 

"Woah.. Really James? I couldn't imagine you, being a business man.." Ann joked.

 

"Yah.. But wait, seems you have so many plans for college huh?"

 

"Yes yes! Sooooo many!" Ann exclaimed.

 

"And what is that Ms. Ann Li?"

 

"I won't tell it to you by now.."

 

"Hey How could you be like that? Tell it to me please, please, please.." James pleaded but Ann stick out her tounge so James started to tickle her.. She laughed and laughed.

 

"What? Are you going to tell it to me now? Or I'll tickle you until the sun set?"

 

"Okay okay. I will tell it. Stop tickling me. *hahahaha* "

 

So James stopped tickling Ann.

 

"So what is it?"

 

"I will study fashion designing ofcourse.. But not here.." Ann said.

 

"WHAT??!! Not here?! How about me Ann? You're going to leave me?" James was over-reacting now. Ann giggled.

 

"I dont know. *hahaha* But I'm planning to go back to Taiwan. Since I'm already healed.." Ann said .

 

"Healed?" James got confused with Ann what just said.

 

*Woops. Did I slipped? Have I told him already about Ivan?* Ann thought.

 

"Oh. Nothing. Nothing. Forget about it. Hey. It's getting late. Can we go home now?" Ann changed the topic.

 

*What could that 'healed' means?* James thought..

 

So they go home.. With questions on their minds..