CHAPTER 10:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)
TRICIA'S POV:

Wait. What happened? He did not accepted my handshake. What the?! A guy rejected me? No. I'm not courting him. I just wanna meet him. But, it seems he's so busy that he forget about getting along with people.

"So, you're a swimmer huh?" I asked him to open a conversation.

"Not really." He sat down, then i sat down beside him, too. He move a little bit, i moved again.

"Would you mind if we could be friends? James?" He did not answered me. Instead, he stood up and leave. I followed him, immediately.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I said as i run to him.

"To a place that is far from you."

"Huh? Why? Are you mad at me? I just want to make friends with you."

He did not answered again. Why didn't he want to be friends with me? Hey. No one could resist my charm. I followed and followed him until he got to the hotel. While he's walking, all of the employees and staffs greeted him as him as they bowed, for respect. I wonder why. *Maybe he's respected because of his attitude*

I stopped following him when I saw a girl kissed him in the cheeks, they look happy together. Then, the girl and James hold each others' waist, as if they're a couple, they go to the restaurant that time. I followed them. I wanna know how the two are related, the girl is gorgeous. She's fabulous! Wow. I thought to myself. I can't resist it. They look like sweet. Who's that girl? I wanna go to them and pull her hair and slap her on the face!
But she looks nice. I just go to their table for a plan to get that James.

"Hey Honey! Who's that girl?" I said pretending to be her girlfriend. They both looked at me confused.

"Who's that girl huh? Answer me! I thought you love me, why are you with another girl?" I'm acting I caught their attention now. The girl was laughing. Why is she laughing? Who does she think she is?

"Baby James, who's this?" As she pointed to me. *Huh? Baby?*

"Lauren, i dont know this girl. Ha-ha." *What? He dont know me? He's lying!*

"I know baby James, it's obvious." She whispered but i can hear it. Then, she stood up from her seat and approached me.

"Miss, are you lost or something? I can let the staffs lead you to your proper destination. Just please dont ruin our lunch." *Huh? What? Lost?*

"First of all, i'm not lost. Second, i'm not ruining your lunch. And third, who do you think you are to James?"

The girl looked at James and whispered again.

"I thought you dont know this. Why does she know you?" And i heard James whispered.. "I dont know"

"Okay. Wait miss, do you really know my brother or what? You're just pretending?"

*What? Brother? Oh nooo! Stupid Tricia. So stupid! Why did you do that without knowing she's the sister?*

I cant answer the girl's question. So James stood up and said..

"Okay. Lauren, she knows me. I know her, but not really, we just met a while ago, but definitely she's not my girlfriend. Promise!" Tricia was now embarrased. She dont know what to say.