CHAPTER 30:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

CHAPTER 30:

NARRATOR'S POV:

3 days after, Lauren is now coming to the Philippines. She did not said what time is her flight, to surprise everyone. 
She arrived at the Philippines around 3pm. And that was exactly James and Ann's dismissal time, including their extra workshops and classes.

Lauren really wants to surprise James although James was waiting for her call on what time she'll arrive.

So Lauren stopped by at their hotel, not so far from the airport. She placed and left her luggage and things on one of the luxury rooms there. After that, she rode a cab to go to James' school.

She entered the school gate. She was wearing sun glasses, and high heels, and that made her so stunning while she walk throught the ways. But she never remove her warm smile for everyone.

She asked one of the students there. And luckily, she asked Jenny.

"Excuse me, do you know where James Reid is?" She asked as she remover her sun glasses.

Jenny's jaws almost dropped, so she just pointed where Ann and James is, and luckily, James and Ann were heading to Jenny.

"Jenny!" James and Ann called.

Jenny glanced to their direction.
Meanwhile, James and Ann got nearer and nearer to Lauren and Jenny.

"Jenny, who's---" James and Ann said in unison, but they were cut-off when Lauren faced them.

"L-Lauren?" James uttered, Lauren was just smiling and expecting a hug from her brother.

"Hi Baby James!" Lauren waved and then hugged James tightly. Jenny and Ann was like puzzled.

But Ann noticed the familiar face, she remembered James' locket. Right, that's the girl on James' bracelet and that was exactly James' sister.

"Lauren, why didn't you called? So I could pick you up at the airport?" James said.

"I wanna surprise you. By the way, such pretty ladies here baby James huh?" Lauren was referring to Ann and Jenny.

"Oh Yeah. Lauren, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Ann Li.." James introduced Ann to Lauren..

"Hi there.." Ann bowed and offered a handshake.

"You're so pretty Ann. Can I invite you to our hotel some time?" Lauren invited.

"When? Where?" Ann asked.

"Didn't baby James told you?" 

"Told me what?" Ann was worried now.

"I've heard, you held your school prom at our hotel. So, what do you think of it?" Lauren asked.

And because Ann likes the place, she looked at James..

"Why you didn't told me you own that?" Ann asked James.

"Do I have to?" James asked back.

"Ok. Ok. Ann, now you know, can we hang-out there some time?" Lauren asked again.

"Sure. Why not. I love it there.." Ann happily agreed.

"Can we go home now?" James interrupted.

"Okay. But you go first, I'll get my things at our hotel. I left it there.." Lauren said.

"Okay Lauren. We'll wait you at home.." James, Ann and Jenny waved, but before they could leave, Lauren pulled Ann's hand. So they all looked at Lauren again.

"Yes Lauren?" Ann asked.

"You're coming with me Ann.." Lauren pulled Ann more, causing James to let go of Ann.

"But---" Ann was cut-off.

"No buts, let's go!" Lauren strongly pulled Ann, leaving James alone.

"Hey! Where are you two going?" James shouted but Lauren and Ann already left.

James go home already, alone. While Lauren and Ann rode a cab to go to the hotel.

When they got to the place, Ann remembers all what happened on their prom night, and it all happened there. The memories are still fresh to her mind. 
But Lauren broke her thoughts..

"Hey Ann! Come on. Let's go up." Lauren called.

Ann glanced to Lauren's direction which is on the elevator way.So Ann rushed to the elevator, so they both go up to the 18th floor, where the luxury rooms are.

"I'm sorry Ann. It's just that there's no available ordinary rooms where I can place my things. So I just put it on the luxury rooms which is on the 18th floor." Lauren apologized and Ann was shocked.

"Why are you saying sorry Lauren?" Ann asked.

"Because we still need to go up just to get my luggage." 

"It's okay Lauren. You don't have to apologize." Ann humbly said.

"Thanks Ann. Oh. We're here.." Lauren gestured to the elevator door for Ann to go out now because they're already in the 18th floor where Lauren's room was.

Lauren opened the door so they both could come in. Ann was looking around at the big room.

"Wow! Lauren, it's beautiful in here." Ann said as she see through the windows.

"Yeah. I've heard mom designed this." Lauren said while fixing her things.

"Really? Your mom is an interior designer?" Ann asked.

"James said." Lauren answered.

"Oh. James didn't told me about that."

"I guess James didn't told you much about our family?" Lauren said shyly because she was ashamed of what happened to their family.

"Why? Is there something wrong about telling me about it?" Ann asked. She was worried.

"Nothing wrong about telling you Ann. But it's just that our family is not so good and many things happened. It was ruined.." Lauren explained.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Ann just respected it, and because she heard the word 'ruined', it means they're a broken family.

"It's okay. Let's go? You must be missing my brother right now." Lauren joked.

"Not much. I'm always with him everyday.." Ann said.

"Is that so? But to be honest, you two look good together." Lauren commented as she headed to the door. 

"Thanks.." Ann said as she followed Lauren to the door.

They both rode the elevator again to go down.

"Ann. I don't know where our mom's house. Could you lead me there? You know where it is right? Ofcourse you have come there already." Lauren said.

"Oh. Yes Sure." Ann just answered.

They got to the ground floor, and as they walk through the ways, staffs are bowing to them. Then one of the staffs approached them.

"Ms. Lauren, your dad said you should use this car." The staff said as he pointed to the car at front of the hotel. It was a luxury car. Even Ann got shocked.

"Oh. Really? Tell him, thanks!'' Lauren commanded as she was about to get inside the car now. The staff nodded and lend her the keys.

"Ann. Let's go. Lead me the way." Lauren called Ann who is still standing up there shyly. So a chaperone opened the car door for her so she hopped in.

Ann lead the way to the house and in no time, they arrived there.

Ann texted James first so James will be the one to open the gate for them.

They waited a bit then James opened the gate.
James lead them inside the house while he called their mom.

"Mom? Come.. I have a surprise for you.." James called.

Then their mom arrived from the kitchen.

"What is it J---" She was cut off when she saw the lady who is in front of her.

"L-Lauren? Is that you?" She uttered while she was about to hug Lauren. Lauren hugged back immediately.

"Mom!" Tears fell down from Lauren's eyes.

"I missed you Lauren." Their mom said breaking the hug.

James and Ann was just watching the two ladies and didn't want to interrupt them.

After that moment, they all had chats and talks.

Ofcourse, James and Ann would not forget the gazebo. They hang out there, they had fun.

But when Ann noticed that its getting dark, she told James that she should go home now.

James drove her home safely. When they got to Ann's place, James talked to Ann a bit more. Then before James leave, they would not forget ofcourse a sweet kiss.

They shared a sweet kiss good for only one minute. Then James left leaving a super happy Ann..



BACK TO AUSTRALIA:

NARRATOR'S POV:


Tricia was finding James now. She has been looking for him for a month now. She even sacrificed her studies, because supposed to be now, she should go back to U.S.A and continue her studies, vacation is over. 
Her dad was calling her from time to time, but she just ignores it. Her dad was worried now, so she just texted him to lessen the worries.

~ Dad, I'm busy here. But I'm okay. Don't worry.. ~

Tricia was searching for James everyday. She was shy to ask Lauren about James. And because Lauren has come to the Philippines, she can't see her anymore.

"Where could they be?" Tricia thought.

Tricia decided to ask one of the managers of the hotel.

"Excuse me, where's Mr. James Reid?" Tricia asked.

"Oh. Ma'am, haven't you know that sir James has already gone for the Philippines for about two months now.." Tricia was shocked about the info.

"Really? What did he do there?" Tricia continued to ask.

"We don't know ma'am. The Reid family didn't tell us any information about it." The manager answered.

Tricia go back to her room dissappointedly. She almost throwed all the stuffs around.

"*argh* James!!! Where did you go?!" Tricia shouted.

"I've got to get James! And I'll do everything just to be with him.. Gonna think of what to do!" Tricia thought.

Until she thought of a plan.

What could it be???