CHAPTER 2:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)


IVAN'S POV:

Every morning, i always think how beautiful Ann is. She's so stunning. Whenever we walk at the hallways of our school, everybody's staring at her. Woah, my bestfriend, I felt the feeling I never feel before. And this time, I dont see her as my best freind anymore. I see her as my future girlfriend. Exactly what i like on a perfect girl, the looks, the brains, the attitude, and the appeal.

"I have to tell her before it's too late" I said to myself.

So, its our Gala Night, ofcourse, my date is Ann, who else in the school i would choose?

That night, my plans are all arranged, I even talked to some of her friends to help me out.

It's already 8:30pm. Ann came to my room.. I was ready.

"Hey Ivan." She said while she enter my room.
That time, i'm facing the mirror, checking if my tuxedo is fine.

"Ann! Why arent you dressed up yet?" I almost shouted.

"Why? Hello? You excited? I will, i just have to tell something" She said. Oh, she's very pretty.

"I will not go with you." She continued.

"WHAT?!!!" That time i was shocked.
*How about my plans? Will it all be ruined? NO!*

"I mean, mom rent another car for me, you can go first, I'll be there, you dont have to me at the red carpet" *Wooh! I thought she'll not come*

What Ann said is really close to my plan. it would be perfect. It's like we're brides and grooms.

I arrived first at the hotel where our Gala Night's venue. I waited for Ann for about 30mins. The party's going to start. But where's Ann? Everybody, with their dates with them enterin the red carpet. Then a limo arrived .. It's ANN! Oh my gaaaaddd! I thought to myself. Everybody was stunned! She's wearing a very sparkling white gown. She really looks like a bride, and i feel like i'm the groom.

When she got out of the car, she walks slowly at the red carpet. Until she reached the place where i am. We smiled at each other, then i whispered to her.

"You're so beautiful tonight" .. She just gave me a cute smile.

The party started, we had dances, eatings, and picture taking. This is it.. On the romantic dance, I requested to turn off all the lights, and leave only the spotlight to the two of us. While we're dancing, we looked at each other straight to eyes. After we dance, the music is still playing, I knelt down i front of her. I pulled out a box, and lend it to her.(It contains a necklace)


"What's that?" She asked me confused.

"Ann , my bestfriend.." I paused for a while.

" I love you more than my bestfriend, I never felt this feeling before Ann. I love you. I wanna be your boyfriend instead of just being a bestfriend. Since i came here, you never left me. You're always there for me. Now, i wanna be at your side, too"

"Ivan, you know you're my bestfriend and i will never hurt you. I love you..... "

*Is this really happening? I cant believe this. She loves me too.*