CHAPTER 42

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

 

"YOU???!!!" Tricia exclaimed as she pointed to Ivan.

 

"W-Whyyy?" Ivan uttered nervously.

 

Tricia rubbed her eyes for assurement that the guy who is in front of her is also the guy in the picture that her dad had showed her.

 

"Trish, do you know each other?" Ann asked Tricia who was totally shocked of what was happening.

 

"What's his name?" Tricia whispered to Ann as she pointed to Ivan again.

 

"Ivan.." Ann answered.And that made Tricia more shocked!

 

"What's his surname?" Tricia asked again.

 

"Dorschner Miss.." This time, Ivan answered it..

 

"W-WHAT?!" Tricia almost screamed.

 

"How'd you get here? Hey! Did my dad said that you follow me?" Tricia said.. Ivan was just innocently looking at her.

 

"W-What are you saying Miss?" Ivan said.

 

"W-Wait guys.. What's going on?" James and Ann said.. They were all puzzled now while watching Tricia and Ivan

 

"Answer me, did my dad said that you follow me?" Tricia did not mind them all. She continued to talk to  Ivan

 

"What do you mean? I dont even know your dad. And for the record, I dont even know you.." Ivan said with dignity on his voice.

 

"I am Patricia Santos. For short, Tricia .. I live in U.S, my sister is Yen Santos, and my dad is one of the highest investor of Dorschner Company. Now, are you going to tell me that you dont even know me?" Tricia stated with dignity as well on her voice. Ivan's jaws were almost dropped as he heard every word that Tricia said.

 

"Y-You mean, you're Tricia?" Ivan uttered as he tried to convince his self that this was all not true..

 

"A-huh!" Tricia answered arrogantly.

 

"You mean, I'm getting married to you?!" Ivan finally said it and all of them were shocked. Even Ann..

 

"Supposed to, as my dad told me so.. But I don't want. Duh!" Tricia was acting like a brat again..

 

"Hey! I dont even wanna marry you as well! Duh!" Ivan answered copying the tone of Tricia.

 

"W-Woahh! Guys, easy! So Ivan, you mean, Tricia is the girl you said that you're going to marry because your company's at risk?" Ann asked and Ivan just nodded

 

"Yah Ann. But I didn't even know that this Tricia was as mean as an evil." Ivan said..


"Hey! Who's evil?!" Tricia defended.

 

"W-Wait. Stop quarelling,okay? Tricia, you said you're going back to U.S, right?" Ann asked so Tricia nodded in response

 

"And you, aren't you going back to U.S as well?" Ann referred to Ivan.

 

"No I'm not" Ivan answered

 

"Hey why not?" Ann asked

 

"Better not to! Because if I'll see you there, I'll totally punch your face! Remember that!" Tricia exclaimed to Ivan..

 

"Hahahaha. You two are going to get married, what are you planning to do? Have some boxing fight?" James joked making Tricia and Ivan more pissed off. So they both looked at James angrily

 

"Oops. Sorry..Nevermind.." James just said once he saw the reaction of the two

 

"You don't need to follow me here, I can manage myself." Tricia told Ivan .

 

"Hello? And who said I'm following you?" Ivan defended.

 

Tricia just groaned like a tiger, she was pissed off by Ivan's tiny words.. Yah right, she's a brat.

 

"So Tricia, what time is your flight?" Ann said so Tricia looked at her watch.

 

"Oh my gosh! I gotta get going now. I'll be late for my flight." Tricia exclaimed so she started to get her luggage and ready to leave

 

"Ivan, aren't you going as well? Hahaha" James joked again.

 

"Hell NO!" Ivan answered quickly.

 

Ann was just giggling there beside James and trying not to burst out her laugh.. She also elbowed james chest gently to stop him from joking.. But James just laughed as well.

 

All of them were just laughing there.

 

So they all accompanied Tricia at the airport. Ivan was no-choice so he go as well. He tries not to be impatient, but he just really can't. He doesn't know that the Tricia she's going to marry is a brat. He regret it all.

 

Tricia then said goodbye to each and everyone of her friends. She's not that emotional. And she kept a promise to all of them..

 

"I promise I'll be back.." Tricia promised.

 

 

So after Tricia's plane flew off, they all go home..

 

James dropped Ann and Ivan at their place. .

 

=.+.+.=

 

 

"*urgh!* I can't take this anymore!!!" Ivan mumbled angrily as he looks at his phone and trying to call somebody.

 

"Go on Ivan, call your dad and tell him that you've already met Tricia.." Ann said so Ivan just followed. She left Ivan there so he and his dad could talk.

 

Ivan dialled his dad's number.

 

"Hey there son! When are you coming back? Have you already visited Ann? Say greetings for me, okay?" Ivan's dad exclaimed once he picked up the phone.

 

"Dad! Why didn't you tell me that Tricia was a...." Ivan cut it off to find the right words.

 

"What son? Tricia? Oh yes. She was beautiful, right?" His dad said

 

"She was a.. a... a...." Ivan uttered.

 

"What son?"

 

"She was a BRAT dad!!! A BRAT!" Ivan exclaimed with power on his voice.

 

"Huh? What do you mean son?"

 

"*urgh!* Dad, we already met here at the Philippines!" Ivan continued

 

"Philippines? How'd she get there? And how'd you get there? I thought you were in Taiwan?" His dad was confused.

 

"Ann is here.. And I totally don't know why that Tricia is here. Oh, she's not here anymore, coz she just flew back there at U.S now.." Ivan said

 

"WHAT?! She's going back here?" Ivan's dad was shocked

 

"Yah!" Ivan just replied.

 

"Then you should go back here as well son!" His dad said excitedly.

 

"No dad! I don't want to go back there." Ivan said arrogantly then he hung up without even saying goodbye.

 

Ann heard their conversation even though she don't heard what Ivan's dad said on the other line.

 

"You should face it Ivan.." Ann said