CHAPTER 15:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)
JAMES' POV:

Our tears started to form, as we remember what all happened to our family when we were young. Our mom is a Filipina and our dad is an Australian. When Lauren was about 10, and I was about 8 years old, our mom left us without any explanation.. She go back to the Philippines, and after that, we did not saw her anymore. And now? She want me to go there? I dont know. But dad said, aside from going with mom, I need to handle ouor business branch at the Philippines. It is also a Hotel Resort, dad loves that kind of business.
I was just a 16 year old man, I can't handle that big company! I explained it to dad. He said, after my high school, I'll handle it all. Yeah, right. But I still need the help of Lauren.

Back to our conversation:

"Look. James, your mom has her personal reasons why she left you two. And this time, I want you to meet her again. It's been years son. She's your mother, she is the one who gave life to you, remember that." Dad explained.

"Lauren, what do you think?" I asked Lauren, I know we'll totally miss each other.

"Go James. I know I'll miss you. But you have to do this." Lauren is crying, she dont want me to go.

"But Lauren---"

"Just go BABY JAMES! I'll visit you there, dont worry" She hugged me.We both cried. Lauren has always been my buddy ever since, she even like a mother to me. I have no choice but to go to the Philippines.

"James, your flight will be tomorrow, okay?" Dad told me, and it broke our hearts more and more, we didn't even have any time to bond for a day and for the last time.

On the other side, it's a bit good for me, coz I will now be far away from Tricia. She cant annoy me anymore.

So after that, Lauren took me to our favorite places, parks, beach, pool, everything! Just for a half day. We're totally tired, but it's all worth it. That night, Lauren helped me pack my luggage, we're both quiet..

"James.." She said breaking the silence.

"Lauren, is that you?" I asked both eyebrows raised.

"Why?" She's confused when i asked that.

"Hello? You did not called me 'baby'"

"Stupid! You should get used to it that there's no one calling you 'baby' anymore."

"Naaahhh! You should have thought of that before not calling me 'baby'."

"Aissshh! YOU!!!" She's now like teased.

"Beeehhh! :P " I stick out my tongue.

And she chased me.. We had a pillow fight. She tickled me and I'm bursting into laugh! Hahahahahahahahaha.. That night was our last bonding together.

Well i wish that was not the last one.

>> The next day, my flight would be in the afternoon. I said goodbye to the staffs and employees of our company, before I leave.

Dad, me and Lauren had our last lunch together. That was peaceful and silent. After our lunch, we headed to the airport. Yeah, I'm leaving now. I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF LIFE AWAITS ME THERE ... (This is also the line that Ann said before going to the Philippines, remember?)

Before i enter the lobby/departure(I dont know what's the name of that ee) Lauren hugged me tightly, so with my dad. When she broke the hug, she gave me something. It's a bracelet, with a locket and inside the locket is a picture of her kissing me in the cheeks. It was cute. I hugged her again. Then, it's time for me to leave..
Dad said for the last time..

"Be good there. Be good to your mom.."

I did not answered, instead, I pick up my luggage and leave, tears was about to fall.

>> After some hours, I arrived at the Philippines. I was walking around the airport to find the comfort room, but a woman hugged me.
*Who's this?* I thought to myself.

"James. Is that you?" The woman asked not breaking the hug.

After a minute and so.. she finally broke it.

"Miss, who are---" I was about to ask her when I saw a familiar face. I stared at her for seconds.

BACK TO U.S:

IVAN'S POV:

I asked Yen out for a dinner, she agreed. She's nice.

We we're talking ..

"So? You have any plans now? " Yen asked me.

"Plans for what?"

"While waiting for Tricia. You still have few more months."

"Oh. Yeah. Nothing"

"Nothing? So you mean you'll just wait for her until she come back?"

"I dont know. I still have to continue my studies."

"Oh. I see."

We're back to silence again while eating. She's right. I have to do something while waiting for Tricia. But, Ann came to my mind again. I wonder what she's doing now, if she's thinking about me or what.
*ARGHHH* So many girls, Yen, Tricia, and Ann. Who's who? And who's the one I really love?

"Hey!" Yen told me as she break my thoughts.