CHAPTER 9:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)
NARRATOR'S POV:

U.S:

"Dad!" Tricia called.

"Yes? Hey! I have something to tell you."

"What dad?"

"No. You go first."

"Ok. I'm leaving this afternoon, for Australia, remember? Im so excited dad! It'll be my first time there."

Her dad's shocked. He even did not spoke after that.

"Dad! Hey!" Tricia noticed her dad's not talking, she snapped her fingers in front of her dad's face.

"Hey." Her dad finally spoke.

"Dad, what will you tell me?"

"Oh. Im sorry. It's nothing. It's nothing"

"Ok. So i'll be leaving later. Bye dad." She kissed her dad on cheeks. Then go upstairs and pack her things.

-"How will I tell them now?" Mr. Santos was thinking about that Ivan is already home and how will he tell them that Tricia's leaving later.

Exactly 2pm in the afternoon, Tricia flew to Australia. To have her "vacation", but the truth is, she just wants to escape that arranged marriage.

Dorschner's house:

"Son, everything's ready for next week, it's kind a formal so better be prepared." Ivan just nodded.

AUSTRALIA:

Tricia arrived at Australia airport, its very late at night that time, she rode a cab to the hotel she was reserved to. Finally, she's in peace. Cool wind breeze touched her face as she stood up in the balcon of her room. After that soothing wind she felt, she unpacked her things, changed her clothes and rode the elevator to go down and have her dinner. She's alone. But she know she'll have fun. She's really enjoying her dinner, she wonder, foods in Australia are good.

She slept sound after that. Her dad was calling her, so with her friends. But, she's really asleep. (Time in U.S ad in Australia are different, am i right?)

-When she woke up in the morning, she feel like she's in heaven, welcomed by the sunrise. She opened her eyes a bit then she said..

"I hope everyday of my life would be like this.."

She got up. She wore her swimsuit inside her loose blouse, she get her phone, and her purse. Then again, rode the elevator to have her breakfast. It's her first day in Australia.
After she eat, she headed to the pool, she had sun bathing, when she noticed that there's a cute guy dived to the pool, he's really good at swimming. Tricia watched the guy swim.

"Wow. He's perfect! Gotta meet him!" She thought to herself.

Then when the guy got out of the pool, Tricia go nearer, she thought she might use her charming looks to attract the guy. She held her hand and expecting for a handshake.

'Hi. I'm Tricia. And you are?" She gave him a smile.

"James." He did not accepted the handshake. As if he did not saw it. He just ignored it. Tricia is like embarassed.