CHAPTER 32:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

 

 

As Ann promised to Lauren, they will go shopping without James. And since Lauren already know Ann's place, she decided to pich her up, and surprise her. She's super excited.

 

Lauren go out of the house unknown to James.

 

She got to Ann's place, she rang the doorbell.

 

"Hi Ann! Yay!" Lauren hugged Ann.

 

"Lauren you're so early. I haven't got ready yet." Ann said as she let Lauren in.

 

"Yah. I know. I go out early so baby James won't know.." Lauren explained as she look around the condo and sit on Ann's cute couch.

 

"Oh. But, can you wait for me Lauren? I'll change my outfit.."

 

"Yeah. Sure. I can wait. But, can I see your room?" Lauren said. She loves to look on her friends' room and see what cute stuffs they have.

 

"Ofcourse! Come on." Ann said then Lauren followed her, they both go to Ann's room.

 

When they enter the room, Lauren was still looking around.

 

"Ann! You have such a cute room!" Lauren exclaimed.

 

"Thanks! But I'm sorry it'a a bit messy in here.I haven't cleaned it yet.." Ann apologized.

 

"It's okay Ann. It's not that messy." Lauren said and she sat down on the bed.

 

Ann got inside her dressing room and changed her outfit.

 

When she got dressed, she now invited Lauren to go out.

 

They both rode Lauren's car and go to a famous mall.

 

They go shopping, and bought all what they see that suits them..

 

Suddenly, James called Lauren..

 

"Wait Ann. I'll answer James' call.." Lauren excused.

 

"Hey baby James!" Lauren exclaimed.

 

"Lauren! Where are you?" James asked.

 

"I'm here with Ann. Why?" Lauren said then she glanced to Ann which is also looking at her.

 

"Wait. Make sure she'll not hear every word I'll say okay?" James requested.

 

"Whatever. What is it?" Lauren rolled her eyes.

 

"Could you help me?" James asked with sweetness on his voice.

 

''In what?" Lauren was annoyed. She wanna continue their shopping right now.

 

"For our date.. Ann and me.. Please big sis?" James begged. And to that, Lauren thought of a plan.

 

"Okay. I know what to do. When is it?" Lauren just whispered because maybe Ann will hear it.

 

"Later, 8pm.." James answered.

 

"How can I help you?" Lauren asked.

 

"It's up to you.. Handle Ann.." James said then he hung up.

 

After the conversation, Lauren immediately pulled Ann to a famous salon.

 

"Lauren, why are we here?" Ann asked with a confused look.

 

"Makeover.." is the only word that Lauren said.

 

Lauren commanded Ann to sit down and the stylist will fix everything for her..

 

The stylist curled her long and shiny hair, had her nails done, and put only a light make-up to her pretty face..

 

Once everything is done, Lauren picked a dress for her.

 

(LINK)

 

She wore it, then Lauren checked her once again, Ann cannot complain but she really don't know what is going on. She just follow what Lauren will say.

 

"Lauren, what's going on?" Ann finally spoke.

 

"Just wait and find out.." Lauren said with a wink.

 

>> They didn't noticed the time and it was about 7:45pm.

 

James texted Lauren the place where they will meet.

 

Lauren invited Ann to leave now. She drove the car to the place where James said.

Ann doesn't know anything about it.

It was a surprise since James didn't told when and where.

 

They arrived at the place.

 

=+.+= <3

 

It was dark and no lights around. Lauren doesn't know about James' plan, she just decided to give Ann a makeover for her to be more pretty at their very first date.

 

The only lights was the steps that Ann should follow.

 

Lauren left already and hid somewhere she could hide, good thing there were no lights on and Ann can't notice her.

 

"Lauren?" Ann uttered, she was a bit scared, but she wanna know what was going on, she just followed the steps with lights on.

 

As she take every step, two lights beside her are turning on too.She was amazed on that.

 

Therea re only 12 steps and when she got on the last one, a big heart-shaped figure lightened up. She stopped by there and stared at the heart.

 

While she was standing there, James hugged her from the back tightly. Their cheeks were sticked to each others' sides.

 

"James.. I love---" Ann was about to say, but she was cut off when James covered his lips with his index finger.

 

"Shh.. It is time for a little less talk and a much more actions..." James said with sweetness on his voice.Ann just smiled and nodded.

 

And to that, they hugged again more tightly and Ann gave James a quick kiss on the lips.

They both giggled after that.

 

They also both don't know that Lauren was taking pictures of them.

 

After that, James invited Ann to the table at the pavilion.

 

First, only a gazebo, but now, it was now a pavilion, that show their love for each other is getting wider and wider and will last forever.

 

It was a candlelight dinner.

The food was prepared by James' mom. The pavilion was designed by Ryan and Jenny. And ofcourse, the lights on the steps and the heart figure was all Bret and Fretzie's idea.

James asked helped from all of them

 

James pulled the chair for Ann. And Ann got seated..

 

At first, glances are the only one filling the air while they're eating.
Then suddenly, Ann broke the silence..

 

"Thank you James.." Ann thanked.

 

"Thank you too Ann.." James thanked as well.

 

"For what?" Ann asked confused.

 

"For coming in to my life.." James said.

 

Ann blushed and gave James a warm smile.

 

After some minutes, a music played..

 

James lend his hand and inviting Ann to dance.. Ann gladly accepted it..

 

They danced to the music. Eye contacts are the language they used for talking that time.

 

Their charming eyes kill each other..