CHAPTER 3:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)


IVAN'S POV :

*I really cant believe this* So i hugged her immediately and put the necklace on her.

"You dont know how you made me so happy Ann. I love you too."

Then the lights got on again. Everybody's clapping and cheering for us.I was so happy.

ANN'S POV:

*What? Im not finish yet. Why did he hugged me?*
I was about to tell him that.. I love you.. only as a friend. But i got shocked when he hugged me and put the necklace on. It has a simple pendant with an image of a heart. Its beautiful, but did I say yes?. People in the crowd are now clapping and I hear them saying 'awwwwssss..' and 'ayyyiiiieeeessss' .. *How could i tell him? That im not yet ready. He's just a friend to me*

*Oh! God! Ann! What did you do? You said you will not hurt him. But its in here now, just go with the flow and just dont let him notice that you dont love him that way.*

*So, the party is done. How would I act in front of my mom? Oh! I dont know!*

"Mom! We're here!" Ivan shouted when we arrived home.

"Oh! Looks like we have a very beautiful couple here." My mom seems to be happy too.

"Mom, you know?" I asked mom as if I was shocked.

"Ofcourse dear. Oh! I have to tell now, Ivan told me about his plan for you a few days before this night. I agreed and he seems like really serious for you Ann. He loves you so much and I know you love him, too." Mom is really happy! Gosh. I dont know what to do.

"Excuse mom. I'll go now to my room. Im tired." I made an alibi then go to my room and changed my clothes.

-KNOCK.KNOCK-
I was brushing my hair that time, I know its Ivan.

"Ann? Are you sleeping now?" He said with a calm voice.
"No. Not yet. But I was about to." I answered.

"Ok. Goodnight. And sweet dreams. I love you" then he left.

I did not answered back. Instead, i lie down on bed and sleep.

After 2 months ..
We get along each other and i was starting to love him a bit. I was not that cold to him as before. We we're happy, love is always in the air. He's gentleman, thoughtful and respects my decision. I didn't know that my bestfriend and I will come up to like this.

IVAN'S POV:

2 months of Ann and me, together... is so happy. We got use to know each other more. Her talents since we were kids are now more improved. She's really special.

But it all can be gone in just one glimpse. My dad called me and told me that our company at U.S is at risk. Many investors backed-out and there's only one thing that we could save it. To convince and make-up with one of the highest investors in our company, it is Mr. Santos, but my dad needs help for this one, it has a condition.. I wonder what it is..