CHAPTER 31:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

CHAPTER 31:

NARRATOR'S POV:

AUSTRALIA:

"What will James do at the Philippines?" Tricia thought.

Tricia was now over-reacting because she was so obsessed with James. So since she always gets what she wants, she will do everything just to get James.

"Where the hell will I find James Reid at the Philippines?" Tricia was thinking of a plan on what will she do to go to Philippines.

She haven't been to Philippines ever since so she dont know anything about it. She thought of asking her sister Yen, because Yen loves to go out of the country and explore many things not like her. She admits her sister is very different from her. But she nevermind about that. Her concern now is James. She decided to do it by herself since its what she want.

She just called her dad to ask some cash/money to support her needs for her plans. 

"Dad?" She asked in a sweet voice.

"Tricia! Where the hell in the world are you? You're making us so worried!" Her dad said with a super worried tone.

"Dad, don't worry about me. I'm fine. But I need money dad." Tricia demanded.

"What? Money again Tricia? It's not that I dont have money already, but please Tricia. Dont be such a brat." Her dad was in an angry tone.

Tricia rolled her eyes and pretended that she didn't heard anything.

"Okay okay dad. I really need money. Please dad. I promise to come back there at U.S when I finished what I supposed to do here." Tricia changed the topic. Her dad now was no-choice but to give her want she want, he always spoils her daughter that's why.

"Fine Tricia. But be back here soon. I'll just transfer a big amount on your bank account" Her dad finally gave up. 

"Thanks dad. You're the best!" Then Tricia hung up.

Now, she just need to book a flight to go to the Philippines.

Once she checked her bank account, and saw it has already a big amount, she immediately booked her flight. And she'll be leaving after a week. And she can't wait for it.

Her big problem now is where in the part of Philippines will she find James? 
She just researched some famous places on Philippines. 
And she've found out that there is a famous company, The REID's..

"It must be this. Gotcha James!" She thought..


BACK TO THE PHILIPPINES:

It was weekend, and everybody is finding for a place where they could hang-out.

ON REID'S RESIDENCE:

"Baby James. Baby James!" Lauren called for James who is in the living room watching movie.

"Why Lauren?" James answered back.

"Where's Ann's place?" Lauren ask as she sits on the couch.

"Why? What do you need of my most-ever lovely girlfriend?" James said.

"Aish. I know that James. Ann is your most-ever lovely girlfriend. Now, where is her place? Tell me now. Hurry up!" Lauren demanded and James was annoyed.

"Why do you need to know? Don't disturb her there. She's busy." James discouraged, but after he said that, his phone rang.

Caller I.D: AnnGanda

Lauren sneaked on the caller I.D, and saw the name "AnnGanda"

"Nice name baby James." Lauren teased. James was now covering his phone.

"Yah! Mom taught me that word 'ganda', mean 'beautiful' in english." James said then he answered his phone.

"Hi Ann?" James said excitedly.

"James are you free today?" Ann asked.

"Why Ann?" James asked back. Lauren was trying to hear everyo word of their talk. 

"Nothing. I just wanna go out, if it's okay with you? I'm super bored here." Lauren heard it all so she stood up from her seat.

"Sure Ann. I'll pick you up there, immediately." James said then he hung up.

Lauren stood up on James' front and puts her hands on her waist. 

"So she's busy huh?" Lauren said raising one eyebrow.

"No she's not! Wahahaha. We're going out *bleh*" James sticked out his tounge, then he quickly run upstairs still teasing Lauren.

"Hey! Baby James! I'm coming with you two." Lauren shouted.

James already go up to his room and Lauren did the same too. 
She quickly changed her outfit, and for the record, she's the first one to get ready. She's already at the living room waiting for James to come down.

When James finally came down, Lauren was there waiting.

"Let's go.." Lauren exclaimed excitedly.

"Hey Lauren! You're not coming with us." James refused.

"Ofcourse I will. Don't you want to have bonding time with your sister baby James?" Lauren teased. James just rolled his eyes.

"Oh! Fine fine. But use your own car okay?" James said and he headed to the door, ready to leave.

"Sure! Yey!" Lauren jumped up and down then she go out.

James drove his car and Lauren drove hers. Lauren followed James to Ann's place. 
Then they arrived there.
They park their cars at the parking lot then rode the elevator to Ann's room. 
They knocked on the door. Ann opened it.

"Ann!" Lauren exclaimed and hugged Ann tightly.

"Hi Lauren! Hi James.." Ann greeted.

James smiled then kissed Ann on the cheeks.

"Ann, James invited me to go with you. Because he said you're bored.." Lauren said then Ann glanced to James.

"Sure! I'd love to go out with you two." Ann said gladly.

"So, let's go Ann?" James invited while he lend his hand.

Ann grabbed James' hand then they all go down to the parking lot. Lauren used her car. James and Ann rode James' car with their hands intertwined.

"Where are we going?" Ann asked.

"You, where do you want to go?" James asked back.

"How about go shopping? If it's okay for you?" Ann said. It's been so long she haven't go shopping, she really missed it. And besides, Lauren is there, she's sure Lauren loves shopping as well.

"It's up to you. I wanna eat." James answered, he was hungry.

"Sure. After Lauren and I go shopping" Ann said. James did not answered and he thougt on where's the perfect place that they could eat.

They arrived at the mall. Lauren followed them.

"Hey Ann! Baby James! Wait for me.." Lauren called. Ann gestured to James that they should stop and wait for Lauren.

"Lauren, where will we go first?" Ann asked.

"I know a perfect shop that will totally suit us." Lauren said and pulled Ann. Ann was holding James' and James dont wanna let go of Ann so James followed as well.

They go to a famous clothing line store. They bought many outfits that suits them. Lauren advices Ann and Ann adviced Lauren as well on what clothes will they pick.

As usual, James was just waiting there, bored.

After they bought so many clothes, they go out of the store.

"Can we eat now?" James asked while touching his tummy.

"One more shop baby James." Lauren said and now heading to a shoe store.

"Lauren, I'm hungry too. Can we eat first?" Ann stopped Lauren.
She knows that her boyfriend is super hungry now, so she pretended to be hungry too.

"Really? Okay. Let's go." Lauren said and now heading to a restaurant.

The three ordered so many food. James ate a lot ofcourse.

After they ate, they reast a bit and Lauren spoke again.

"Let's go. Next?" Lauren said.

"Lauren, can we go home now? Isn't this enough?" James asked showing the paper bags of what they have bought.

"But baby James, I haven't bond more with Ann yet.." Lauren begged.

"Lauren, let's just go out tomorrow without James." Ann whispered and Lauren got more excited about that.

"Okay okay. Come on. Let's go home now." Lauren said, they all go to the parking lot and drove their cars.

Lauren go home first. And James dropped Ann at her condo.

"Bye James!" Ann waved.

"Wait Ann." James pulled Ann's hand.

"Why?" Ann asked.

"Can we go on a date?" James said seriously.

"Date? Isn't this a date? And besides, I'm always with you. Every hour, every minute, every second of the day.." Ann said while touching James' handsome face.

"No. I mean, just a night, the two of us?" James uttered. Ann got it now. She gave him a playful wink.

"Okay!" Ann exclaimed.

"Really?" James cant believe it.

"Do you want me to repeat it?" Ann joked.

"Yes. Repeat it. Please?" James plead with a cute pout.

"I said, okay! I'll go on a date with you Mr. James Reid.." Ann said then she poked James on the forehead playfuly.

"Yes! Woohoo! Okay. I'll settle everything.." James stated with full of excitement. Ann just nodded.

Silence filled the air.

"Hey! Aren't you going home now?" Ann broke the silence.

"But, you forgot something." James said.

"What is it?" Ann was confused. James formed his lips into a cute pout, gesturing for a kiss.

"Oh. Okay" Ann said then she kissed James only on the cheeks. James was expecting for more.

"That's it?" James said not contented.

"Why?" Ann teased.

"I want more.." James said playfully. He moved nearer to Ann, and Ann was leaning back.

"Gotcha!" James said ang holds Ann on the waist and kissed her passionately, Ann just kissed back..

"Love you.." James said after the kiss.

Ann just smiled and did not said anything.