CHAPTER 43

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

 

Ann was all dressed-up when her phone rang..

 

"Yes? Hello?" Ann greeted.

 

"Ms. Ann Li, would you mind if we can go out for today?" James said with a tone.

 

"Oh. I'm so sorry Mr. James Reid, but I have some stuffs to do. We can go out next time but not today.." Ann replied copying James' tone.

 

"But where are you going Ms. Li? Is it somewhat important?" James continued to ask..

 

"Yes Ofcourse Mr. Reid.." Ann answered.

 

"What is it Ms. Li Yi Shuan?" James really wanna go out so he tries to convince Ann. But when Ann heard James said her Chinese name, Li Yi Shuan, she was discouraged, she don't want to call her that name, she prefer to use Ann Li, than Li Yi Shuan..

 

"Whatever Mr. Robert James Reid!" So she replied with a bit angry tone.

 

James was worried now.. He doesn't heard Ann talk to him in that tone, well, except for their last fight when Ann walked out.

 

*What did I said???!!!* James scolded his self.

 

"So? Can I end this call now Mr. Reid?" Ann talked again, but with a different tone now..

 

James did not answered so Ann just hung up..

 

"Wooohh" Ann was relieved after she ended the call.. "Now, I gotta go.." Ann said to herself as she fix her outfit again.

 

"Wait Ann, where are you going?" Ivan stopped her

 

"Uhmmm.. I'm going to Philippine Fashion School and check some special courses there that I can enroll until I go back to Taiwan and study college there.. Wanna come?" Ann explained and invited Ivan.

 

"Yah Sure!" Ivan excitedly agreed so in no time, he changed his clothes then they both leave..

 

 

They arrived at the school .. Many men and women were roaming around ..

 

"Woahhh. I guess there are many people who's interested in Fashion.." Ann said as she looked around the people..

 

"Yah. Uhh--- Hey Ann! There's the special courses desk.." Ivan said as he pointed to the lady who's in-charge of the Special Courses.

 

So they both go there and approach the lady..

 

"Uhmmm.. Hello Ma'am, Good Morning.. May I inquire for some Special Courses?" Ann asked with respect..

 

"Yes Sure.. What kind of Special Courses would you like to enroll on?" The lady asked

 

"Is there a list ma'am? Can I check it?" Ann asked

 

"Yeah sure. Here.." The lady said as she handed Ann the list of Courses..

 

With some minutes, Ann already picked a Course.. She signed some papers, then their ready to go home..

 

"So? What have you chosen?" Ivan asked..

 

"That's a secret. Hahaha" Ann said with a laugh.. So Ivan did not asked anymore..

 

- While they were on their way home, Ann's phone rang..

 

"Hello?" Ann greeted

 

"Ann! I visited you at your place. But your mom said you're with Ivan?!" James said with an angry tone.

 

"Yah I'm with him..What's the problem?" Ann asked

 

"Ann!!! We need to talk." James said then he hung up.

 

*Where will we talk?! Aish! That man!* Ann thought.. But after a minute, she received a text message..

 

~ Meet me at the park. NOW! ~ Ofcourse, that was James.

 

"Ivan, I need to go.. I gotta go to the park." Ann excused then she left. Ivan was about to say but she did not mind him at all.

 

 

 

At the Park:

 

James was standing there waiting for Ann..

 

Ann arrived there.. But she was walking slowly and trying to be innocent why was  James angry.

 

"I know your already there Ann." James said.. So Ann walked quickly by this time and face James.

 

"Where did you go?" James immediately asked. Ann's legs were shaking because James was really in an angry mood.

 

"I-I ..." She uttered and dont know what to say

 

"Where???!!!" James scolded so Ann's mind was awakened by James' angry tone of voice.

 

"I go at the Philippine Fashion School and enrolled a Special Course..." Ann said quickly and very scared..

 

"And who's with you?" Now, this is the question of James that Ann was ver afraid of.

 

"Uhmmm.. Ivan..." Ann said truth so James got more angry ..

 

"But is it true that you're going back to Taiwan and study there?" James asked a different question. Ann has no-choice but to just nod weakly.

 

"But what about us?" James said emphasizing the word 'US'.

 

Ann did not answer.. So silence filled the air,  James was there giggling now. *I thought he was angry?* Ann thought.

 

James was still giggling and trying not to burst out his laugh..

 

But suddenly, he then burst his laugh!

 

"*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA*" James laughed and revealing his naughty side that Ann haven't seen yet.

 

"Why are you laughing?" Ann asked and now she's the one who's a bit angry.

 

"Nothing. You're so adorable when you look scared *laughs* " said James. Yah! He was just joking that time, and he's really not angry..

 

"Huh? What's going on James Reid? Are you tripping on me?" Ann crossed her arms and put it over her chest, trying to look angry and insulted.

 

"No I'm not. *laughs* " James continued to deny, but it was pretty obvious, right?

 

"I'm going to Taiwan, NOW!" Ann exclaimed as she was now walking and going..

 

"W-Wait! Ann. We can talk about this.." James said pulling Ann back and pleading, but Ann did not mind, she just rolled her eyes

 

"Ann.. Please.. I'm sorry, Can you forgive me?" James was now knelt down and holding Ann's other hand..

 

Ann was still not talking. She was just having a frown on her face.. But suddenly....

 

 

It rained...

 

James got up and Ann was starting to run now but James stopped her again.. They were both wet now since the rain was hard..

 

James put his arms on Ann's waist and face her. Ann was just looking back. So James kissed her passionately so Ann cannot protest. As usual, Ann just kissed back. They were kissing under the rain for 5 minutes now. James decided to broke it and say something

 

"Can you forgive me now?" James asked holding Ann's cheeks with both hands. Ann smiled and nodded.

 

So James carried Ann and twirled her around.. They were both laughing and giggling.