CHAPTER 18:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

NARRATOR'S POV :

 

"Jenny, what's your first subject?" Ann asked Jenny while looking at her own schedule.

 

"It would be History. How about you?"

 

*pout* "Owwww.. I'm in Physics. Urgh!! Jenny, we'll not be meeting in the first subject."

 

"It's okay. We can still meet at our break time and lunch." Ann just formed a cute pout on her lips again.

 

"So, school tomorrow, you excited?"   Ann's pout dissappeared.

 

"A-huh. Actually, I wanna go shopping today, wanna come?" Jenny nodded, they both got dressed and headed to the mall to go shopping.

 

ANN'S POV:

Check the link  :http://www.google.com.ph/imglanding?q=casual+wear+for+women&um=1&hl=en&sa=X&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=dsoZworzBEngsM:&imgrefurl=http://malaysiads.com/buy-sell/apparels-accessories/womens-apparels/summer-casual-wear/&imgurl=http://malaysiads.com/wp-content/uploads/classipress/summer-casual-wear-1813588719.jpg&zoom=1&w=250&h=374&iact=rc&ei=lITaTLnDLouavgPItO3WCQ&oei=bITaTMf_CIfEvgPohM3GCA&esq=27&page=25&tbnh=139&tbnw=93&start=173&ndsp=7&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:173&biw=800&bih=509

 

 SCHOOL :

 

(I know this is everyone's waiting for :) Am i right ? So.. I hope I will not dissappoint you poppers ! Coz I admit, I had fun writing this parts. :] And I hope after this chapter, your not going to comment just "NEXT" or something. I hope you'll comment more than that. Pretty please?*Annie mode.LOL* ) Ate AYA : As you've suggested.. Here it is..

 

 

Me and Jenny rode our car to go to school.

 

We arrived at school early or I must say we're not late. We arrived before the bell could ring.

 

Jenny helped me to find my room for Physics.

 

Once we found my room, Jenny headed to her room as well.

 

..>>>+<<<..

 

I seated on one of the vacant seats and wait for the class to start.

 

Meanwhile, I was browsing my book when someone patted my shoulders gently.

 

I looked up to see who is it.

 

OOHHH!!! GAAAADDDD!!!

Am I in heaven? What a handsome face.. I was staring at him for seconds..

 

Then he spoke. Woah. Aussie accent.

 

"Hi. Is the seat taken?" He asked me.

 

I broke my thoughts for a while, he was referring to the seat beside me.

 

"N-no.." I'm shaking.

 

"Thanks." He said then he sat down.

 

I was still in a deep thought, then I realized the bell rang already. Our teacher arrived and greeted us.

 

"Good Morning everyone. I'm Miss Joanne Reyes and I will be your Physics teacher."

 

The class was quiet. I'm stealing glances to the handsome guy.. *Ann! Dont be too obvious. Dont forget that you're a girl. Dont be that obsessed. He's a guy*

 

"Oh. I forgot. We have two new students for the year. Ms. Li, Mr. Reid, please come here in front and introduce yourselves." Our teacher spoke. I stood up immediately, I was wondering who is the other new one. I noticed that the guy beside me stood up also. We both go in front and introduced ourselves.

 

"Hi. I'm Ann Li. You can call me Ann. I'm from Taiwan." I glady said.

 

"Hi. I'm James Reid. From Australia."

 

*I knew it. He's from Australia because of his accent*

 

Then suddenly, I heard some of our classmates are saying 'yiiieeessss' ..

 

"Why class?" Ms. Reyes asked.

 

"They look good together" One of our classmates exclaimed. That made me smile and blush.

 

Our teacher smiled and said..

 

"You make take your seats now Ms. Li and Mr. Reid."

 

>> The whole Physics class, I was  really in deep thought. But that doesn't mean I dont listen to the lessons, It's just that I've already learned what the teacher is discussing. It was a bit boring, but I'm overcoming the boredom because of that James. Gosh. I wish his angelic face is also as angelic as his attitude.

 

>> The bell rang. Yes! Physics done. And my next subject is.. Music. Okay. I like Music, I like to sing. But I'm not that good at it. Good thing that I still have 5 minutes to find my room.

 

After a few minutes, I heard someone is singing.. While someone is playing the guitar. Or is that only one person? Singing and playing the guitar at the same time? Then I got nearer to the room where I hear the music, the guy was facing back so I cant see his face. But I can see all the people was watching him. I was still standing at the door way of the room. I cant move, I dont know why. My knees  are shaking again. Then the music stopped. The one who's singing looked at me..

 

Ohh mmmyyyy!!! It was.. James..

 

Everyone in the room looked at me too. Why are they looking? Do I have  dirt on my face or what? *Consciousness again Ann*

 

"Ms. Li, would you like to take a seat?" The teacher told me as he pointed at a vacant chair.

 

"Oh. Sorry sir. " I apologized then I sat down, James was still  front holding a guitar. *So he's the one singing. He's so great!*

 

I'm smiling while I'm in a deep thought.

 

"Ms. Li, wanna share us your talents?"

 

That broke my thoughts again.

 

"B-but sir.." I was about to say an alibi..

 

"She can sing and play the piano!" Someone yelled from the back.

 

"Oh. So Ms. Li, will you show us a sample?"

 

"Yessss.. Show us!" Many are now demanding, I dont know what to do. I looked at my back, it was Jenny! *Bad cousin! I'll piss you later!* She gave me a wink and a two thumbs up sign. I showed her a glare as a sign that I'm angry now coz why she said that..

 

"Ms. Li?" The teacher demanded again.

 

So I stood up from my seat, and approached the piano at the front. James go back to his seat, I noticed that he sat beside my seat again. Woah. Here it goes again.

 

Back to the piano, I think of something I could play.. Then I remember the song "When I look at You" . That would be perfect

 

I play the piece and the whole room was peaceful and quiet.

 

After that, they all clapped and cheered. I was flattered. Then the classes went again, with James beside me..