CHAPTER 4:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)
IVAN'S POV :

"What?!" I shouted when my dad told me that the only way to save our company is to marry Mr. Santos' daughter, Tricia.
I almost wanna throw my phone.

"Dad, is there anymore conditions except that?!!!" I begged.

"No more son." My dad answered with a worried voice.

"Oh. Come on dad. I cant marry that Tricia you're saying. I have my girlfriend here." I begged again.

"Son, i know this is hard for you, but its harder if we lose the company that me and your grandpa built over 20 years ago. This is really a treasure for us, i hope for you too." Dad explained.

"Yeah Dad. I know. But did that Tricia agreed about this?" I asked trying to calm down.

"She dont know yet, but her dad will tell her and we know she'll agree." As if dad is very relaxed.

"Son, please do this, for me and for our family." he continued.

"I'll call you later dad." I said as i hung up.

This is really a nightmare! I cant make up my mind. How would i tell Ann? Oh my! I dont know what's going to do!

I go to Ann's room where she's in front of the computer, i go at her back and hugged her tightly. I just whispered.
"I love you Ann.."
She did not answered. I hope she feels the same way too.

I was afraid to tell her that Im about to marry that Tricia that i dont even met her and i dont even know her. Oh! God! I dont want to hurt Ann.


AT THE U.S :
NARRATOR'S POV:

"Hey Dad!" Tricia headed over to her dad and gave him a hug.

"Hey sweetie. What's up?" Her dad asked him sweetly.

"Nothing Dad. I just wanna ask you if you can give me 500 bucks? Just less it on my monthly allowance. Please?" Tricia begging her father.

"Oh! Tricia! You just said that last week, now, what for?" Her dad is now confused, her daughter is really a brat.

"Dad, last week? Ofcourse i spent it already. Nom, i need 500 dollars again, me and my friends are going on an outing, just give me dad, please?" Now, Tricia is pouting, with a sweet voice, trying to convince her dad.

"Oh. Okay sweetie. Just promise me when Im in need, you'll owe me too. Okay?" Her dad finally gave up. She always spoil Tricia so much.

"Yes! I promise, dad. Thanks!" She raised her right hand.

Her dad was about to write on his check.

"Dad, CASH please?" Tricia interrupted.

"What? You know we dont pull out big amounts of cash from the bank, for my secured investments." Her dad lend her the check.

She has nothing to do but accept it. 500 bucks is still 500 bucks anyway. She really needs money, for their outing with some friends.