CHAPTER 44

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

 

 

"Lauren! Get out of my room! I'm still so sleepy!" James groaned as he shouted to Lauren who is about to say something

 

"Owwww! How dare you talk to your sister like that baby James?!" Lauren shouted back, but James covered his face with a pillow. Lauren was still there standing with her hands on her waist.

 

But after a moment, James uncovered his face and tried to open his eyes fully to see his sister.

 

"What is it, Lauren?" James finally asked so his sister flashed a smile.

 

"Guess what?" Lauren said. "What?" asked James, annoyed. "We're having a vacation!" Lauren exclaimed excitedly as she clasped her hands together. "Where? and most of all, when?" James asked, he was now getting up of bed.

 

"Uhm, actually, i still dont know where, but mom said it's only for 2 days. This weekend, as far as I know." Lauren stated happily. James just looked at her like nothing happened.

 

"Hello? Baby James?" Lauren snapped her fingers in front of James' face, so he got back to reality again

 

"Huh? 2 days?" James said like he was shocked.

 

"Why? Is there something wrong with that?" Lauren asked

 

"You mean I will not see Ann in 2 days?" James complained so it made Lauren giggle

 

"Is that your problem baby James?" Lauren said

 

"Yah. A big problem Lauren" James frowned

 

"Naaaahhhh!!! That's not a problem lil bro'!" Lauren cheered him up so James' frown faded away.

 

"Why not?" asked James

 

"We can invite her to go with us. Now, is that a big problem?"  Lauren said so James was now cheering and jumping up and down.

 

"No Lauren! That's a big solution now! Thank you so much big sis!" James thanked his sister.

 

"Woops. Don't celebrate too much lil bro, we need to talk to mom first about the venue." Lauren said, but James did not mind at all.

 

"I don't care about that Lauren, anywhere, as long as I'm with Ann, I'm happy." James said, Lauren just gave him a smile then she left James' room.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

"Li Yi Shuan!" Ann's mom called.

 

"Yes mom?" Ann said as she headed to her mom.

 

"You have a phone call, from your love." Her mom told her, when she picked up the phone, her mom left her there.

 

"Hello?" Ann answered the call.

 

"Ann Li, I have something to tell you." James said.

 

"What is it James Reid?" Ann asked.

 

"We're going on a vacation." James answered.

 

"Oh Okay. You have fun." Ann said, and she seems did not understand the whole thought.

 

"No I mean, us Ann, me, my family, and you.." James explained.

 

"Huh? Are you kidding James Reid? Your family? On a vacation? With me? Ohmygosh, I dont know.." Ann can't believe it. Even though she's already close with Lauren, their mom, and Bret, ofcourse, she's still kinda shy.

 

"I'm not kidding Ann, It's serious. You're going with us." James repeated, there was a silence on the other line.

 

"Ann, you still there?" James asked, Ann was thinking that time.

 

"Oh. Yes.. Uhm, James, I think I can't come. Sorry" Ann apologized after she thought of some things. "But why Ann? It's only for 2 days." James answered, and he wanna convince Ann.

 

"2days? But my mom will go back to Taiwan in 3 days. I wanna spend more time with her, James.. You understand, do you?" Ann said with a lonely tone.

 

"Yah I understand, But still, mom wanna talk to us later. I'll pick you up at 2pm, okay?" James said. "Okay" Ann just said. "Bye, Love you" James said but Ann did not answered, so James just hung up.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Exactly 2pm, James picked up Ann.

 

When they arrived there, Bret, Lauren, and their mom were waiting at the living room. Ann gave them a warm smile and a polite nod.

 

"Take a seat JamLi" Lauren said.

 

"JamLi?" Ann and James asked in unison

 

"James, and Ann Li" Lauren answered happily.

 

James and Ann just gave her a smile, a flattered smile, to be exact.

 

"So, can we start the discussion now?" Mrs. Reid said as she was about to sip her tea.

 

Ann and James took their seats beside each other ans they nodded in response

 

"Okay, first, we're here to talk about our vacation" Mrs. Reid started.

 

"Uhm, excuse me tita, I'm really sorry, but I can't come. Sorry" Ann said feeling really sorry so she bowed her head and trying to hide her face.

 

"But why?" Lauren and Mrs. Reid asked in unison, they felt sadness as well.

 

"My mom will be leaving for Taiwan in 3 days and I wanna spend much of my time with her" Ann explained

 

"Oh, is that so? That's not a problem my dear" Mrs Reid's sadness faded away as she thought of an idea, Ann just looked at her, confused.

 

"She could come with us on the vacation. That would be great! I'm always wanting to meet your mother!" Mrs. Reid blurted out her idea.

 

"Yes that's right! I love it mom!" Lauren flashed a wink

 

"But, I'll ask my mom first tita, if she wants" Ann said, thinking if her mom would agree to come

 

"Ofcourse she will Ann" James said as he hold Ann's hand.

 

After that, they discussed about the vacation. The venue, the date, the time, and all. On the venue, they all decided to go at a famous resort..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

So the day went on, it's their family vacation. Or I should say, everybody's vacation. James and Lauren also invited Ryan, Jenny, Fretzie, and Ivan..

They rode a bus.

 

They were heading up to the bus now, Ivan was carrying Ann's things, and when James saw him...

 

"Dude, I'll do that for Ann. Let me handle that" James told Ivan, but Ivan seems dont want to give it

 

"No Dude. She let me----" Ivan was about to say when he heard Ann's voice

 

"It's okay James. Let Ivan do that" Ann said who was going inside the bus now, but James protested

 

"No Ann. I have to do that for you. I'm your boyfriend" James whispered for Ivan not to hear

 

"I know, but he get it, so let him do it, okay?" Ann whispered back. James gave up so he just gave Ivan a death glare then they both go inside the bus. Ivan followed as well

 

Fretzie and Bret were together, same with Ryan and Jenny, and ofcourse, JamLi..

Ivan was searching for a vacant seat, then he found a one on the side of Bret and Fretzie..

 

= =    = =   (Ganyan yun diba? So si Ivan mag-isa nia lang dun sa kabila)

 

Ivan glanced at Fretzie, so Fretzie smiled at him.

Once Ivan got seated, he did not removed his eye on Fretzie. Fretzie was just smiling back.

 

*She's pretty!* Ivan thought as he continued to stare at the girl beside him, but he broke his thoughts when he remembered that there is a guy who's beside her, and he's probably her boyfriend.

 

On the JamLi:

 

"Who are you texting with, huh?" James told Ann with a death glare and a strict tone as he tries to look at the screen on Ann's phone.

 

"It's my friend in Taiwan" Ann said, she showed her phone to James so he read the text

 

It says:

 

~ Hey! I'm fine! I miss you guys so much. But I'm happy here with my super handsome and lovable boyfriend. We're going on a vacation. How about you? ~

 

After James read the text, he gave it back to Ann as he pinched her cheeks.

 

"Aww. What was that for?" Ann asked. But James did not replied.

 

After some minutes, the bus started and they go to their destination.

 

 

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

 

 

On their way, they fell asleep. Ann's head was leaning on James' shoulder, with their hands intertwined.

 

All in the bus were sleeping except for Ivan, and also the driver ofcourse.

 

Ivan was just looking at the window and waiting for a text on his phone..

Not so long, he received a text message.

 

From: Yen

~ Ivan! What's up? Where are you? When are you going back here? ~

 

To: Yen

~ Well, we're going on a vacation, it's only for 2 days. Uhm, I dunno when will I go back there,Yen. Ask your sister if she's mad at me okay? ~

 

Yen did not replied. Instead, she called.

 

"Hello Yen?" Ivan said

 

"Ivan, I'm not mad, honestly" It was not Yen. It's obviously Tricia. So Ivan got shocked.

 

"Tricia? Where's Yen?" Ivan asked, he really wanna talk to Yen

 

"Oh. I borrowed her phone to call you, since I dont have your number. She's beside me." Tricia answered.

 

"Can I talk to her?" Ivan asked

 

"Sure. Here" Tricia answered. Ivan can't believe it. Why is Tricia's attitude with him changed just like that?

 

"Ivan, hello" Yen greeted

 

"Yen, how are you?" Ivan asked

 

"I'm fine. But Ivan, you need to go back here, as soon as possible" Yen exclaimed and that made Ivan curious

 

"But why? We will still have our vacation. Tricia can wait. Isn't she?" Ivan asked

 

"Talk to her" Yen gave the phone to Tricia so Tricia talked immediately before Ivan could protest

 

"Hello Ivan. You were saying?" Tricia said

 

"Oh. Tricia. Uhm.. Nothing. I was asking if you're mad at me?" Ivan uttered

 

"No, No Ivan. Actually, I realized I over-reacted when I saw you and I acted like a brat" Tricia said.

 

*You really are a brat* Ivan thought before he talked again

 

"Uh---Yeah" Ivan just said

 

"So, Ivan, I need to hung up now. Just say hi for me to Ann, James, and all" Tricia said

 

"Yeah Sure" Ivan just said then Tricia hung up

 

 

After some minutes, they arrived at the venue. Actually, Ivan did not sleep, he was thinking deeply.

 

 

=.+.+.=

 

"Woah!!!" Ann exclaimed as she widened her arms to the air and feel the cool wind, she was at the balcon when she heard a knock

 

"Come in" Ann said so the door opened

 

"Ann, are you done fixing your things, sweetie?" It was her mom

 

"Yah Mom" Ann just answered

 

"Are you ready to have fun?" Her mom said so they both giggled a bit then got out of the room.

 

.¬¬¬¬¬¬¬=.+.+.=

 

Meanwhile, Fretzie got out of their room as well.

She saw Ivan taking pictures of the wonderful view.

After a while, Ivan noticed her presence so he took pictures of Fretzie. Fretzie made poses while Ivan take pictures.

They realized what they're doing so they laughed together as they looked at the pictures they took.

 

Fretzie borrowed the camera for a while to look and take some pictures while Ivan picked a pink flowers, when Fretzie was returning the camera already, Ivan put the flower on Fretzie's right ear. Fretzie just smiled back.

 

 

*Pretty her* Ivan thought while staring at Fretzie

 

They both got back to reality when Bret came and faked a cough.

 

"Mom said lunch is ready" Bret invited

 

"We'll come right away" Fretzie answered so Bret headed off feeling jealous.

 

"Let's go" Fretzie told Ivan, so he just followed

 

-----------------------------------

 

After eating their lunch at the pavilion, they had fun at the big pool

 

"Ann!!! Come here!!!" James called from afar

 

"Wait!" Ann said. So James sinked his self into the water, planning something

 

"James? Where are you? Why did you called me here?" Ann asked, she was looking so far that she did not saw James was under the water.

James hold Ann's legs so Ann jumped shockly. Before Ann could ever scream, James came out and carried her in a bridal way. Ann was splashing the water, while James was holding her tightly so she couldn't escape

 

~ FUN.FUN.FUN ~ (Sorry not so specific)

 

 

- That night,all the ladies gathered in a room and have their girl bonding.

- Same with the boys.. good thing Bret controlled his jealousy.. And Ivan widened his temper just to bond with the boys, especially with Ivan.