CHAPTER 20:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

ANN'S POV:

 

Our faces are now inches apart. I examined the face and saw it was.. it was.. JAMES! OMG!

 

So I stood up immediately even though I was still feeling dizzy. I'm rubbing my head trying to control the diziness. When suddenly, James hold my other hand and shoulders..

 

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

 

"No. I'm so dizzy." I answered without looking at him. I didn't want him to see my face now after what happened.

 

"Wanna go to the clinic?"

 

"No.No. It's okay. I'll just go to the washroom." I told him and get inside the washroom. I remembered again the feeling when I was on top of him. My body's like full of electricity. I feel sparks and I'm shaking.

 

Then.. I almost forgot.. Lunch! With Fretzie, Jenny and Bret. I just retouched a bit powder and lip gloss. I got out of the washroom still feeling dizzy. I headed to the cafeteria immediately. Then Jenny saw me.

 

"Ann! Where have you been?"

 

"Washroom."

 

"Okay. Come on. They're waiting for us." I just nodded.

 

When we get on to our table, I saw two guys. I wonder who's the other one.

 

We got nearer and nearer to the table.

 

Then we get there. I saw Bret, a guy, and Fretzie talking.

 

"Hey! Ann's here." Bret noticed me.

 

I just smiled.

 

"Ann, I want you to meet my cousin, and soon to be my brother, James" *What? James? He's Bret's cousin?*

 

No! This cant be happening! What about what happened a while ago at the hallway? What will I say.

 

"Uh-- Yeah. We met already." I dont know what to say.

 

"Ann. Are you okay now?" James asked again.

 

"You two know each other already?" Bret and Fretzie asked. James nodded.

 

I already sat down. When some girls and guys approached our table.

 

"Hey James! Hey Ann! What happened to you two at the hallway?" A guy asked.

 

Jenny, Fretzie, and Bret shared different glances which show their confusion

 

"Ann. What happened?"  Jenny whispered who is sitting beside me.

 

They're all looking at us-- Me and James. We cant answer their questions..

 

"By the way, I'm Lyan" The guy who asked a while ago introduced his self.

 

"Oh. Guys.. He's Ryan" Fretzie got it that we cant understand the guy..

 

"Yes. It's Lyan" Ryan once again said.

 

"So Ryan. What are you saying?" Fretzie asked again. *Urgh. Fretzie! Why did you reminded it again*

 

"Well, we saw James and Ann at the hallway.." *Wooh.. Good thing he did not spill it all*

 

"Then? That's it?" Jenny asked and seems to be not contented *Jenny ! Forget it !*

 

"They're both lying on the floor and Ann is on top of James.." *What the! I'm dead now!*

 

All of them are looking at us..

 

"Hey. We're not doing anything." James said defending while raising his both hands.

 

"Yeah. I just bumped into him  then I slipped. That's all." I continue defensively, too.

 

Now, they're looking at me again.

 

"Then why are you on top of him?" Fretzie asked and they're all starting to bash questions.

 

"Ok. Guys, guys.. Stop it! She slipped then accidentally, i catched her so we both fell down. Now, will you all please go back to your lunch?" James said still defending us.. Woahhh..

 

Then all of them leave. Only Ryan is left.

 

"Hey Ryan. What are you still doing here?" Fretzie asked.

 

"Can I have lunch with you guys?" Ryan said with a big smile. We all nodded, and said.. "Sure!"

 

The whole lunch was fun because of Ryan.. But I noticed James is just smiling and laughing, he dont even talk.

 

After lunch, we all headed to our next subject..

 

 

JAMES' POV :

 

My next and last subject is.. Economics. That's Fretzie's next subject too. So we both got inside the room.

 

The whole Economics class, I was staring at Fretzie. She'd smart. She got a perfect score on our surprise quiz. She also mingles with other students well. And .. She's pretty.

 

>>After the class, the bell rang and it's our dismissal time, 1:30pm.

 

I asked Fretzie once we got out of the room.

 

"Hey Fretzie. Want a ride home?"

 

"Sure. That would be fun. Can Ann and Jenny come too?"

 

"Sure. Why not." I answered.

 

ANN'S POV:

 

We spotted Fretzie and James together.

 

"Ann! Jenny! Let's go. James and Bret will ride us home"

 

Before Jenny could speak, I spoke right away..

 

"We have our car.." I said. I didn't want to be with James. Maybe he'll notice that I like him.

 

>>On our way home, Jenny is the one who's driving. It was silent, but Jenny broke it.

 

"Ann. Tell me the truth.." I'm nervous for what Jenny will ask.

 

"W-what?" I asked. I was shaking...