CHAPTER 21:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

ANN'S POV:

 

"W-what?" I was shaking.

 

"Uhmm.. Do you like James?"

 

I was silent. I dont know what to say..

 

"Silence means 'yes' couz." She added.

 

I still didn't talk.

 

"So, you like him?" Jenny got it now.

 

I just nodded and said..

 

"Shh. Please dont tell it to anyone Jenny. Please?" I gave her a cute pout.

 

"Ofcourse I will not. Secret sealed"

 

"Thanks"

 

Then, we arrived at our condo.

 

We're on our way up to the building, riding an elevator.

 

"So, what do you like about him?" Jenny asked, and I'm thinking what to answer.

 

"Uhm.. He's handsome , right?"

 

"A-huh. That's all?"

 

"I dont know. I dont know more about him yet. But the first time I saw him, I fell in love."

 

"Aww. Do you think he likes you too couz?"

 

"I dont know"

 

We arrived at our room. Gaaadddd! I was really tired. I lie down to bed and closed my eyes. I thought of the things happened to me at school then I fell asleep.

 

>>Days past, I got along with Fretzie so much. She's really nice. That's why almost all the guys at school likes her. Pretty, smart, and nice. What else you'll wish for?

 

We always go shopping every after school, but sometimes we can't, coz James always offers a ride for her, same with Bret..

 

I got to know Fretzie so much.. Their family is rich, obviously. She is an only daughter, and she only lives with her father because her mother died when she was 12. Her life was dramatic. But it's not  a big deal for her to be a person what she is now. Obviously, she loves Math. She said, when she graduated, she wants to be an Architect. Yeah. Right. She's smart. She's always alone at home so she loves to make friends.. And now, I consider her as my Bestfriend.

 

>>On the other hand, with James, nothing changes.. We always see each other every morning at class. Sometimes, when she hang-out with Fretzie, Fretzie always invites me so I'll join them.

 

One time, I was doing some paper works for school. Jenny noticed my paleness.

 

"Couz, what's wrong?" She asked while she comforts me.

 

"Nothing couz. Tired." I answered with a pout.

 

"Hmm. Is that all?" Jenny is not contented with my answer.

 

"Jenny, you know the answer.." I said, a bit annoyed.

 

"Uh---Yeah. James?"

 

I did not answered.

 

"Couz do you really like him that much?" Jenny asked seriously. I think of the best answer.

 

"I think so" I just answered coz I'm not sure.

 

"Couz, he's not the only guy in the world. Dont make your life miserable just because of him. He doesn't even cared about you.. He only cares about.." She paused.

 

 

JENNY'S POV:

 

"Couz, he's not the only guy in the world. Dont make your life miserable just because of him. He doesn't even cared about you.. He only cares about.." I was talking to Ann. But I paused.

 

"Fretzie.." I continued, but when I looked at Ann, she's already asleep. *Poor couz* (sigh)

 

I was sad for her. She still admires James even though he's only concern is Fretzie , and the most hurtful part is, Fretzie and Ann are bestfriends.

I dont know, but I was really affected for my cousin. If only Ivan is here to protect Ann from being hurt.

 

>>The next morning, I was the one to cook our breakfast, I prepared waffle for the two of us.

 

When Ann came down..

 

"Good morning my most-ever pretty cousin." I greeted her.

 

"Aww. What did my most-ever cute cousin prepared?" She said as she headed to the dining table.

 

"Waffles and shake." I answered as I placed the plate of waffles and shake at her front.

 

"Thank you" It seems Ann is very happy today. If I'm not mistaken, she was very depressed last night. Ohh.. Poor cousin. She always  have mood swings.

 

After our breakfast, I got dressed up. (LINK)

 

"Jenny where are you going?" Ann asked me.

 

"Uhm.. Ryan and I are going out.." I answered

 

"Woah. You and Ryan are going on a date?"

 

I just gave her a sweet smile then I said .. "Bye!" Then I leave.

 

 

ANN'S POV:

 

Jenny left me, to date with Ryan. I admite, I'm jealous.

 

I wonder when James and I will go on a date *giggles*

I was imagining. Few hours past, I was really bored. Since it's weekend, I decided to text Fretzie.

 

To: Fretzie

~ Hey Fretz! What's up? You have something to do? ~

From: Fretzie

~ Ann! Glad you texted. No I dont have. I'm bored. ~

To: Fretzie

~ Really? Wanna go out? ~

From: Fretzie

~ Sure! ~

To: Fretzie:

~ I'll be there in a flash. ~

 

But, exactly when I sent the last message, somebody's calling..

 

CALLER I.D : James

 

Oh my.. Gosh! James is calling me? Wait. Wait. I fixed my tone of my voice. Then I answered..

 

"Hello?"

 

"Ann!" He said in a high tone.

 

"What?" (as if I'm annoyed.)

 

"Can we meet?"

 

"When? Where?" *What? We-we meet? Gosh!

 

"Now. And at the park?" *Now? What? Park?*

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

"Just come here, I'm waiting.." *He's waiting for me?*