CHAPTER 19:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

ANN'S POV:

 

The bell rang exactly our Music class is finished. I was looking for James, but when I looked at the chair beside me, he's gone already.

 

"Who are you looking for, huh?" Jenny asked and I can't answer that.

 

"Hey! Dont change the topic. Why did you do that?" I raised one eyebrow.

 

"Do what?" She gave me a pout.

 

"What you did a while ago?" Her pout is not effective to me.

 

"Oh. The piano thingy?" I just nodded.

 

"Why? Is there something wrong with that?" She continued.

 

"Yeah." I answered.

 

"What?" She asked again.

 

"*Urgh!* Nothing! Good thing I played it well."

 

Before Jenny could answer, I pulled her right away.

 

"Hey. Where are we going?" Jenny asked trying to let go of my grip.

 

"Next subject, duh!" I answered her.

 

"Hello? It's our break time already, duh." Jenny anwered copying my tone. *Oops! My bad!*

 

"Oh. Sorry!" I apologized then I let go of her hand.

 

"That's okay. Let's eat?" I nodded coz I'm really hungry.

 

>>We headed to the cafeteria to eat. We're only given 30 minutes to have our break. So I suggest to Jenny that I will be the one to buy our food, and she get a table for us.

 

There's so many students in the cafeteria. Some are eating, some are using the Wi-Fi with their laptops, some are just reading books and magazines, and some are just hanging around.

What a place! I thought cafeteria is a place where to eat? But here, it looks like every student have their own world.

 

Well, I just brought fries and chips and two cups of watermelon juice. *Hmmm!*

 

I cant find Jenny coz I was expecting she's alone in a table. But I spotted her talking to a very pretty girl.

 

"Oh. Here she is." Jenny noticed my presence. And it seems they're talking about me.

 

"Ann. This is Fretzie, my friend here at school. Fretzie, this is Ann, my most ever beautiful cousin. I hope the three of us will be friends." Jenny introduced.

 

"Sure! I love making friends. Hi there Ann." Fretzie lend me her hand expecting for a handshake. I accepted it, I smiled at her then I sat down to eat.

 

We talked. Woah.. She's nice. She's so charming and intelligent.

 

"What's your next subject?" Fretzie asked.

 

"MATH!" Jenny and I said in unison.

 

"Oh! That's great. We're all the same. Math is 2 hours, but it's only 2 times a week." Fretzie said and she seems like the subject Math.

 

"Yeah. Right. Nosebleed." Jenny and I said in unison again. We dont like Math that much. But that doesn't mean we're not good at it.

 

Fretzie just let out a cute giggle.

 

"So shall we go now?" Fretzie invited and we just nodded. We pick up our things and headed to our next subject, exactly when the bell rang.

 

BRET'S POV:

 

"See you later James." I waved to James and headed to my next subject, Math.

 

I found a vacant seat, beside a very pretty girl. I asked her first.

 

"Excuse me, is the seat taken?"

 

"No, it's not. You can seat there." She answered. Her voice was so soft to my ears.

 

I decided to introduce myself so I can know her as well.

 

"I'm Bret Jackson. You are?" I offered a handshake.

 

"Fretzie. Fretzie Bercede." She accpeted it. And when I touched her hand, I felt sparks. *Does this mean I like her?*

 

We did not let go of each others' hands for like seconds. She just let go of it when somebody made a fake cough. I dont know who's that. But she's a girl and sitting at the other side of Fretzie.

 

The girl let out a giggle and Fretzie tapped her shoulders and said...

 

"Jenny!" *Okay. It must be her friend and the name's Jenny* I introduced myself also to her friend.

 

"Hi. I'm Bret." I offered a handshake again.

 

"Jenny.." She accepted it and smiled.

 

Fretzie smiled also and I dont know why.

 

>>After that boring and nosebleeding 2 hours Calculus, It's lunch time. I decided to invite Jenny and Fretzie.

 

ANN'S POV:

 

We were walking at the hallway when a guy is rushing to us.

 

"Fretzie! Jenny!" He yelled. *Oh. Maybe a friend of this two*

 

"Oh. Hey Bret!" Fretzie answered.

 

"Wanna go lunch with us?" The guy invited.

 

"Hey Bret. This is my cousin, Ann." Jenny introduced me because I'm kinda out of place now.

 

"Yeah. She's our friend, too." Fretzie second the motion.

 

"Hi Ann." I just smiled at him and made a quick bow.

 

"So, wanna go lunch with us?" Bret brought the topic again.

 

"Sure!" Fretzie agreed.

 

"Okay. Go now guys. I'll just go to the washroom." I interrupted.

 

"Okay. Catch you later at the cafeteria couz." Jenny added before they left.

 

I was walking to find the washroom, when suddenly , I bumped to someone. I didn'tm.  notice that I slipped so I was now on the top of him. Our face are now inches apart. I examined the face, and I was totally shocked! It was... It was...