CHAPTER 34

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

ANN'S POV:

 

 

Tricia is pretty and she looks kind as well. But I don't know why I feel something that I shouldn't trust her.

 

James cant hide his feeling too. When he see Tricia, he wanna run and hide anywhere just for Tricia not to see him.

 

"Is Tricia that irritating James?" I asked James while we are on our way home.

 

"Yah. See? She followed me until here." James answered me uncomfortably.

 

"But, she looks kind. And besides, she don't annoy you anymore, right?"

 

"Let's just don't talk about her Ann." James finished the conversation.

 

=.+.+.=

 

The next day at school, I saw Tricia alobe at the school garden. She looks pale and blue. I decided to go to her and ask if there's something wrong.

I am not a war-freak, and there's nothing bad with making friends with her, right? As I've said, she looks kind.

 

I approached her right awa. I tapped her shoulders. She was like in a deep thought.

 

"T-Tricia?" I uttered. She looked at me.

 

"Is there something wrong?" I asked her. I was afraid of what she'll answer.

 

TRICIA'S POV:

 

 

I was in a deep thought when someone tapped my shoulders.

 

"T-Tricia?" She uttering said. I looked at her and I saw it was Ann.

 

What is she doing here? Where's James?

 

"Is there something wrong?" She asked. Why is it like this? Ann is the one who's comforting me in my sad moments? And for the record, she is James' girlfriend.

 

I turned to her wiping the tears that fell from my eyes uncontrollably.

 

I shook my head means there's nothing wrong.

 

"You can tell it to me Tricia. I can be a friend.." She said, and I was touched.

 

"This is nothing." I just said as I continue to wipe my tears.

 

"Tell it to me Tricia. What is it?" She continued to ask.

 

"I am lonely Ann. I don't have my family here.." I said, and she's comforting me now.

 

"But why are you still here?" She asked me. Will I tell the truth? That my only priority here is James?

 

"Because of..." But before I cound continue, she talked right away.

 

"James?" She said and I was shocked. How'd she know?

 

I just nodded. I dont know what to say. I cant deny it anymore..

 

"So what do you want with James, Tricia?" She asked. I was totally off-guard. What will I answer her? She seems to e concern.

 

"You know Ann, I really don't live in Australia, I live in U.S.A. I just decided to go at Australia to escape an arranged marriage, and there, I met James. I just wanted to be friends with him, but he keeps on ignoring me.Then I found out, they moved here. I decided to follow him, and that's all.." I explained. Ofcourse, I did not told her about getting James.

 

"Really? So you mean, James just don't wanna be friend with you?" Ann asked.

 

"I think so, and everytime I'm going to approach him, he's running away and hide from me.." I started to cry, she hugged me, trying to comfort me..

 

She then broke the hug to say something.

 

"Don't worry Tricia. I can be your friend." Ann said and I cant believe it. James' girlfriend? Ann was really kind..

 

ANN'S POV:

 

I comforted Tricia until she's okay. Now I know why she annoys James that much. She wants to be friends with him.

 

After that day, me and Tricia are always together. We became friends. But I forgot one thing, it's to tell it to James.

 

 

One time, it was our break time, me and Tricia decided to go to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

 

Then James spotted us.

 

"Ann! Ann!" James called so I turned to him.

 

"Yes James? Do you need anything?" I asked.

 

"Let's eat. There, I reserved a table for the two of us." He pointed at the table for two.

 

"Sorry James. I'm going to eat with Tricia." I said as I pointed to Tricia which is beside me. I saw dissappointment in his eyes so I invited him right away..

 

"But you can eat with us if you want?" I invited, but still James' reaction was dissappointed.

 

"No Thanks Ann. I'll just eat with Bret and Fretzie.." James said then he left. I tried to talk to him but he ignored me.

 

"Ann, let's eat now." Tricia called and I just nodded blankly.

 

-_-_-_-_-_-

 

On our dismissal time, James still rode me home. But he was not even smiling at me. What's wrong with him? I decided to ask him.

 

"James, is there something wrong?" I shakingly asked.

 

"Ask yourself Ann.." He answered with a tone.

 

"Is it about Tricia?" I asked but he did not reply.

 

"Look, James, Tricia is lonely. And she explained it all to me that she just wants to be friends with you.. But she said you're always ignoring her.." I said.

 

"So you trust her?" James raised one eyebrow. I nodded quickly.

 

"I trust her, so could you trust her too? Please James?" I made a pout..

 

"FOR ME?" I continued and it made him off-guard..

 

He seems to be shocked with what I said ..

 

"But promise me, If I told you stay away from her, stay away from her, okay?"

 

"But why?" I asked.

 

"Are you going to promise me or I will not trust Tricia even of it's for you?" James made me choose. But Tricia is my friend now..

 

"Okay I promise.." I raised my right hand and James made a little bit smile.

 

He leaned closer to me, I was expecting for a kiss. But he whispered something..

 

"I'm warning you Ann.." He said.. I rolled my eyes.

 

But after he said that, he leaned closer to me again, and to that, he kissed me..

We shared a sweet kiss..