CHAPTER 23:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

 

 

"Yes you did! Okay, I'll meet you up tomorrow at school to talk about our plans." James said then he left, leaving a super no-choice Ann.

 

*Argh! I did not agree! I'll just hurt myself in here!* Ann thought to herself

 

>>The next morning, Ann was awaken by her phone ringing, she looked at the time and it's only 6:30am. She usually wake up at 7am since classes starts at 8am. She looked at the caller I.D.

 

CALLER I.D : James

 

Even though she likes James, she still loves sleeping than him. So she answered with a lazy tone.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hey Ann! Get up now and we'll meet at the cafe near the school to talk about our plans regarding Fretzie, remember?" James said and it totally awakened Ann.

 

"What the! You're so!---" She was cut off.

 

"Please dont make me wait again later. 7:20 okay?" Then James hung up.

 

Ann was really annoyed. She wants to sleep more but she needs to get up now. She did not took her breakfast since they're meeting up at a cafe.

 

http://www.google.com.ph/imglanding?q=korean+fashion&um=1&hl=en&sa=X&prmdo=1&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=IaWoa08EaY6uRM:&imgrefurl=http://www.traderscity.com/board/products-1/offers-to-sell-and-export-1/stretch-pants-wholesale-korean-fashion-black-figure-clinging-jeans-102911/&imgurl=http://www.traderscity.com/board/userpix33/20157-stretch-pants-wholesale-korean-fashion-black-figure-clinging-jeans-1.jpg&zoom=1&w=300&h=300&iact=hc&ei=UnbeTP_MIo2ovQPU9IDEDg&oei=RXbeTNP8EI6yuAOk6rzjDw&esq=4&page=12&tbnh=163&tbnw=163&start=83&ndsp=8&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:83&biw=800&bih=509

 

Jenny was still sleeping so she just left a note at the dining table. The note says :

 

~Jenny! I already left. I need to meet up James so.. Take care couz! See you later at school :) ~

 

When Jenny is already awake, she read the note and she thought.. *He's meeting up with James?*

 

 

AT THE CAFE:

 

Ann was looking around to find James and she spotted him on a table for two. She headed there, she quickly sat down. James' attention was on his phone.

 

"Hey! You have to pay for this! I was really sleepy and you called so early! I'm not even having my breakfast yet!" Ann was in an annoyed tone again. James glanced at Ann and smiled.

 

"No worries. Waiter!" James called for the waiter to order some food.

 

"Aish! Food cant recover my sleepiness!" Ann rested her right arm on the table in front of them with her hand on her right cheek.

 

"It's not my problem anymore that you slept late at night" James said then the waiter arrived.

 

"Uhm--- One berry pancake and two latte please" The waiter got their orders then leave.

 

After some minutes, the two remained silent, and then, their orders arrived, Ann munched up her meal while James was just staring at her and sipping his latte.

 

When Ann is almost finished with her food, James talked right away.

 

"Here's the first plan.." James exclaimed as he puts down his cup.

 

"Hmmm?" Ann glanced as she chew her pancake.

 

"This plan will be later okay?" James said starting to explain what to do.

 

"What? Plans? Hey dont tell me  you're gonna involve me there" Ann shook her head, she's already finished eating.

 

"Ofcourse you're involved here. You gonna help me, remember?" James said.

 

"Yeah. But please, whatever you're gonna do, don't hurt Fretzie, okay?"

 

"Why would I do that? I love her" James said seriously. That hurt Ann.

 

"Okay. Okay. Stop the drama. What are we going to do?" Ann changed the topic coz she's hurt. And she dont know why is she still doing this.

 

"First, I wanna know more about her. Could you tell me what's her likes? Dislikes?" James asked random questions that Ann can't answer it all.

 

"W-wait. Are you that obsessed?" Ann stopped James from asking.

 

"No. Not that much. But, I just really like her" James said.

 

"Ok. So, what's my part?" Ann asked to finish it all.

 

"You're going to convince Fretzie to come to a date with me. Okay?" James stated.

 

"What?! How will I do that?" Ann was totally clueless on what she's going to do.

 

"It's up to you. Make your strategy. You need to convince her until after three days. Okay?"

 

"Hey! You're the one who needs help!"  Ann was about to continue when she saw James picking up his things already.

 

"Where are you going?" Ann asked.

 

"School. I need to meet Bret" James answered then he left a clueless Ann there.

 

But suddenly, when Ann was about to leave too, she found a bracelet over the table, it has a locket. Because of her curiousnesson what is inside it, she opened it and she was shocked, it's a picture of James, with a girl kissing him at the cheeks. She stared at the picture, then she noticed it's 5 minutes to 8am. She need to be going now. She closed the locket and keep it on her pocket then she rushed to school...