CHAPTER 14:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)
JAMES' POV:

She was about to cry now, I can see it.

"Why James? I've been nice to you, and you know what? I treated you like a boyfriend." Tears fell down from her eyes now.

"What?! Boyfriend?! Mind you, you're not even my friend." I'm now more annoyed.

"Sorry. But James, you'll be mine!" She said, then leave.

*Not gonna happen!*

3 days after, she did not followed me anymore. Thank God! Why didn't I think of confronting her before? My life is peaceful now.

I was sitting at a chair at the resort of our hotel when Lauren called me.

"Baby James!" She shouted.

I just look to her direction.

"Wooh. I finally found you.!" She said between sighs.

"Why? What about?"

"Dad wants you to go to the Philippines!"

"Why?" I said, I was not that shocked, It's not that bad at the Philippines, I think?

"Aren't you shocked?"

"Why would I be?"

"Coz you'll go there. Dad wants you to live and study there."

My eyes widened when she said, "live and study" . I stood up immediately.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Yah! See. That's the reason why you'll get shocked!" She rolled her eyes/

"Ok. Ok. Now, why?"

"I dont know. Dad told me a while ago on a business meeting"

"So, it's for business?"

"I dont know. Come! Let's find out why."

I just followed her. We got to dad's office.

"Dad! Why do you need to send my brother to the Philippines?!" Lauren is angry. She will totally miss me.

"Why? Ok. Let's talk." Dad answered.

Me and Lauren sat down. While my dad is standing up to explain what is it all about.

"Okay James. You need to go to Philippines, it's because your mom and our business there needs you."

"Mom? Why? She's fine there, right?" I asked.

"Yes. But she still needs you. Aren't you glad that you mom misses you?"

"No. She left us." I answered back.

"Yeah Dad. James is right." Lauren agreed.

"But she's still your mother, and even though she left us, she's still my wife, we're not divorced yet."

Lauren and I are now starting to cry. Dad's right.