CHAPTER 36

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

JAMES' POV:

 

 

I really thought of when I'll accept that dinner date, she'll leave us. So I decided to tell her that I agree.

 

I turned to face Tricia.

 

"Okay. But promise me you'll leave us after that okay?" I told her. She nodded.

 

"Gotta go." I waved. But she stopped me again.

 

"Tonight, 8pm. At my hotel room, 521." Tricia said. What? Why in her hotel room?

 

"Hey! Why in your hotel room?" I asked her.

 

"Is there something wrong with that?"

 

"N-nothing." I just uttered, because maybe she'll change it and replace it with a worse one.

 

I waved and just left.

 

*It's just a dinner. It's just a dinner.* I said to myself repeatingly.. I decided not to tell Ann about it because maybe she'll think of somenthing.

 

TRICIA'S POV:

 

One more step, and my plan will succeed.

 

I set up everything at my room, exactly 8pm, James arrived.

 

"James! Exactly. You're excited huh?" I told him as I was trying to kiss him on the cheeks but he pushed me.

 

"So? What now?" He asked me.

 

"There..At the balcony, let's have dinner there." I invited.

 

The balcony was big enough for a table for two so I decided to settle it there.

 

We seated at the two chairs. We had our dinner.

 

I gave him the wine.

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

 

James drink the wine, but suddenly, he felt dizzy and sleepy.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Tricia put sleeping powder at James' drink. It's all in her plan.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

James then felt diziness. Tricia was now smiling evily as she watched James fell asleep.

 

When he fell asleep, she immediately transfer her on the bed.

 

She removed James' clothes and hers as well. She scattered it all around the room. And the night went there..

 

(NOTE: NOTHING HAPPENED!!!)

 

 

But the next morning, Ann came to visit James at their house, but Lauren said he's on the hotel since yesterday.

 

So Ann decided to go at the hotel and check if James is there. She even can't contact him.

 

She asked the staffs.

 

"Excuse me, do you know where James Reid is?" Ann asked.

 

"As far as I know ma'am, he was last seen with Ms. Tricia Santos, who is checked in here.." The staff said.

 

"Tricia? What is her room number please?" Ann asked. She was suspicious now.

 

"I'll check it ma'am." The staff said as he check the records.

 

Ann patiently waited there.

 

"Ma'am, room 521.." The staff finally answered.

 

"Thank you." Ann thanked and she rode the elevator to go up to room 521.

 

When she found room 521, she tried to knock. But then she noticed the door was open so she decided to get in.

 

And there, she saw James.. with Tricia on the bed.

 

Ofcourse, she was shocked.

 

She saw clothes scattered all around the room. She was crying now.

 

"How could you do this to me James?" Ann asked as if James is awake.

 

But suddenly, Tricia was awakened. She saw Ann standing there, crying..

 

"What are you doing here?" Tricia asked as she covers her body with the blanket.

 

James was awakened too because he heard Tricia talking.

 

"Tricia?" James uttered. He didn't notice that Ann was there.

 

"Yes James? Have you enjoyed last night?" Tricia asked playfully.

 

Then James realized that he has no clothes on. He looked around, he spotted Ann.

 

"A-Ann?" He said as he looks at the crying Ann.

 

"How could you do this to me James?" Ann asked while crying aloud. Tricia did not talked as she watched the two.

 

*Plan success!* Tricia thought evily.

 

"Look, Ann.. I dont know how I get here. I just woke up and saw I have no clothes on and then.." James tried to explain as he gets up on bed.

 

"And then we made love.." Tricia exclaimed.

 

"What?!!! That can't be! Nothing happened to us!" James defended.

 

"Ann, there is nothing happened to us. Please, believe me.. I don't know all of this! I'll explain Ann." James said to Ann.

 

"How will you explain this Mr. James Reid?" Ann exclaimed, full of anger, full of pain.

 

"But Ann, I told you nothing happened to us." James tried to convince Ann but Ann hurriedly get out of the room while crying. James put his clothes on quickly then he followed Ann.

 

Tricia tried to stop him but James was so angry that he pushed Tricia full of strength. Tricia stayed there and wait for the results of her plan.

 

=.+.+.=

 

*Why should I believe him? I saw everything clear. He's with Tricia on bed, they're both !* Ann thought full of pain.

 

She decided to go at the garden of the hotel where James and her became officially together.

 

She sat on one of the benches. She cried it all there.

 

James followed her. But he stopped and think first. He saw Ann so sad and crying it all out.

 

"I don't want to hurt her like this.." He said to himself. But what can he do? Tricia was so desperate.

 

 

Meanwhile, at Tricia's room, she was thinking so deeply.

 

"I saw Ann's sadness when she saw us. Did I hurt her that much?" Tricia thought.

 

After thinking, she changed her clothes and follow James as well.

 

*I'm sorry Ann. I dont want to hurt you like that. I am so desperate that I almost think of that. I've been so selfish.

You've been a good friend to me. But why did I pay you back all this? You're a true friend. You comforted me when I was totally lonely. But this time, I want to correct it all.. I'm sorry Ann.. I'm so sorry..*