CHAPTER 28:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

JAMES' POV:

 

 

I was waiting for Ann. What's taking her so long? Haven't the limo picked her up yet? I was worried..

 

I looked at my watch and the prom is about to start.

Bret and Fretzie arrived already. Fretzie was gorgeous. I wonder what Ann looks like tonight? I hope she's stunning.

 

Partners are arriving. And the crowd was getting full. But Ann is not here yet.

 

After some minutes of waiting, a limo arrived. I know it was the limo that mom got for her. Yeah, mom planned about that, when she knew that Ann was going to be my date.

 

No one is going out of the limo yet.I was about to open the car door for Ann, but the chaperone did it for her right away.

 

She walk through the way, she was stunning with her gown, and with her natural beauty.

Everyone was looking at her, staring at her with jaws dropped.

 

LINK : http://www.promdressesin.com/141-308-large/taffeta-strapless-rouched-a-line-skirt-yellow-prom-dresses-fl18.jpg

 

When she was about to approach me, I approached her right away and lend an arm. She smiled at me, I smiled at her.

 

We got to the tables, Fretzie saw us.

 

"Ann! You're so gorgeous!" Fretzie complimented, and I saw Ann blushed.

 

"Thanks Fretzie. Your gorgeous as well." Ann humbly said.

 

"Girls, I'll be leaving you two here, I'm going to go to Bret." I said, then I leave the two at the table.

 

 

ANN'S POV:

 

James left to go to Bret who is talking with other guys.

 

"So, Ann.. How's you and James?" Fretzie asked. I was shocked with her question.

 

"What? U-us?" I shakingly said.

 

"Yeah. You two." Fretzie once again said.

 

"Huh? What are you talking about Fretz?"

 

"You mean, James is not courting you yet?"

 

"No. Why would he do that? He like somebody else."

 

"Somebody else? With his actions, it is obvious that he likes you."

 

"Fretzie, dont say that. He doesn't like me. We're just friends.." I denyingly said, but I blushed.

 

"Friends? Oh yeah.. You're starting as friends, but sooner or later, trust me, he'll court you and you're going to be a couple in no time. Wanna bet?"

 

"No! Fretzie, I thought you're my bestfriend? *pout*"

 

"Yes. And because I'm your bestfriend, I want the best for you." Fretzie continued. And James arrived.

 

"What's best for Ann, Fretzie?" James asked.

 

"Uh-- It's y-yo.." Fretzie was about to say, but the host started to speak, and our attention is now on the one who's talking.

 

"Good Evening everyone! To start the night, may we request the guys to ask their dates for a dance?" The host said.

 

We all heard it right, so before I could face James, he approached me right away.

 

"Ann?" He said with a sweet voice as he lend his hand.

 

I smiled at him and accepted his lending hand.

 

Dates are now dancing with the romantic music.

Me and James danced as well, with my heart beating so fast, and i cant believe what was happening right now.

 

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

 

 

The two were not talking but their hearts keep on beating, and screaming the names of each other.

 

James was staring at Ann's beautiful face, and Ann was looking at James' charming eyes.

 

Suddenly, Ann got shy because James' glares were killing her. She hides her pretty face on James' chest.

James blurt out a giggle and that made Ann looked at him confused.

 

"Why?" Ann asked as he slapped James on the shoulders.

 

"Why are you hiding your face?" James asked back still with a giggle.

 

Ann did not talk anymore, she just smiled and hid her face again on James' chest.

 

After some minutes, they both noticed they were the only couple now dancing at the center.

 

Ann finally showed her hiding face and James smiled back at her.

 

"James, can we go back to the tables now?" Ann whispered to James' ears.

 

"Why? You dont want to dance now?" James answered back.

 

"James, this is embarassing, we're the only one here now."

 

"It's okay. That's better.."

 

Their friends took pictures of them. James smiled at the cameras but Ann showed a fake one coz she was totally embarassed.

 

*Why do James acting so weird like this?* Ann thought.

 

After that, James finally decided to take their seats..

 

The night continues, they all ate delicious foods at the party.

All are having fun.

 

>> While Ann was drinking her wine, somebody pulled her, she did not saw the face but she was really irritated, she tries to escape from the grip, but she just can't.

 

"Hey. Who are you? Why are you pulling me? Where are we going?" Ann asked, she just realized they were now on the beautiful garden of the hotel so she stopped asking random questions.

 

There were many bushes and flowers around, they both go at the center and on the front of the very beautiful water fountain.

There were also lights around that caught their attention.


Ann can't recognize the face of the guy yet because she's facing the back of him.

 

Suddenly, the guy turned around and Ann was shocked, when she saw the man who is in front of her.

 

"J-james.." She uttered.

 

"Do you like the place?" James asked.

 

"No I don't."

 

"But why?" James worried now because maybe she took Ann at a wrong place.

 

"I don't like it. I love it!"  Ann exclaimed with a big smile at her face. And that relieved James..

 

The two were silent as they look around the place. Actually, the hotel was owned by the Reid's.. It's the hotel that James would handle in the future..

 

James hold Ann's hands gently, they both faced each other.

 

"Why James?" Ann asked.

 

"Ann.. I just wanna ask if.." James paused.

 

"If what?" Ann asked again as a sign that James should continue now.

 

But James did not talked. He touched Ann's gorgeous face with his hands softly.

 

"I wanna ask if, you like me?" James finally asked and that made Ann blushed.

 

*Should I tell the truth?* Ann thought.

 

"James.." Ann was about to answer but James kneel down in front of her.

 

"James what are you doing? Get up there now" Ann commanded but James was still kneeling down.

 

"Ann, either you like me or not, I love you..." James told with all of his heart and Ann was now starting to cry.

 

"James, I thought you like Fretzie? You asked a help from me right?" Ann reminded James.

 

"I know Ann. But I realized, all changed when I'm with you. You're better than Fretzie. You're perfect. More natural, and simple. You know Ann, when I'm with you, I wanna make the world stop for the two of us.." James stated and he saw a crying Ann in front of him. He stood up immediately to wipe Ann's tears.

 

"Hey why are you crying? You're getting ugly when you cry.." James joked and Ann slapped him on the shoulders.

 

"Silly!" Ann said.

 

"Just kidding. You're always beautiful, in any angle.." James wiped Ann's tears again.

 

Silence filled the air, the two were staring at each other..

 

"So Ann? Do you love me too?" James broke the silence.

 

"No.." Ann uttered and that broke James' heart into pieces.

James was now starting to cry, but Ann blurted out a giggle, she pinched James' cheeks.

 

"I dont love you. I super love you!" Ann exclaimed as she hug James, James hugged back tightly. And that made him smile hugely.

 

"Thank you Ann. But since when?" James gestured to Ann on one of the benched to sit there. They both seated.

 

"Since the day..we met.." Ann said with a deep sigh.

 

"Really? So you mean, you like me at the first place?" James asked and Ann nodded.

 

"But why are you still willing to help me about Fretzie when I asked you?"

 

"Because, They said.. REAL LOVE WAITS.. So, if you're my true love, I need to wait until you become mine. I can't push you to love me. Heart will do that for us." Ann stated. James was touched with what Ann said.

 

"And now, the wait is over. My heart said you're my true love, do you agree?" James leaned more closer to Ann.

 

"I agree Mr. James Reid." Ann said.

 

They leaned more closer to each other, and finally, their lips met. They shared a sweet kiss.

Exactly, the water fountain that is in front of them lightened up more brightly. Same with the lights hanging around the trees.

Suddenly,  a wishing star fall from the sky. It was like magical. Their hearts were now beating so fast

 

Ann broke the kiss to say something.

 

"I love you." She said sweetly.

 

"I love you more.." James answered. and they continued their kiss, now more passionately..

 

 

After that sweet moment, they go back to the prom and the two officially announced that they are now together. Everyone was happy for them, especially Fretzie.

 

"You really are my bestfriend Fretzie.." Ann said as she hugged Fretzie. Fretzie gave her a wink.

 

 

The sweet prom continue, with sweet dates.

 

 

*It's all worth waiting* Ann thought to herself..

 

 

Two hearts are now beating for each other. Special feelings are now starting to form and cherish each other..

 

And that is proven, REAL LOVE WAITS.... <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JOKE :P hahaha.