CHAPTER 17:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

CHAPTER 17 :

 

NARRATOR'S POV :

 

"Who's this mom? You had a son?" james was now suspicious, because the guy looked like American, too.

 

"Oh... That's..." his mom was about to say.. when..

 

"Mom!!!" The guy in the picture arrived.

 

*Mom? Mom had a son?* James thought to himself.

 

"Mom, how are you? Did you eat already?" The guys asked and kissed the cheeks of his mom.

 

"Yeah. Oh. I want you to meet James." James' mom referred to James, so with the guy.

 

"Hey! What's up bro?" The guy offered a handshake, James just waved.

 

"By the way James, this is Bret. My nephew, and your cousin." James' mom finally spoke.

 

*God! Why didn't I think of it? He's just a nephew, he cant't be my brother.* James thought again. He was wrong.t

 

"Oh. I'm sorry. I thought..." James was cut off again.

 

"You thought he's my son?" James nodded.

 

"No James. Bret is just my nephew. He just call me mom coz I told him to, because I miss my children calling me mom. Is it okay for you?"

 

"Yeah. I'm sorry again dude." This time, James offered a handshake to Bret. Bret accepted it.

 

"Okay. I'll leave you two here, so you can have a little talk. I'll just go to my room and finish some of my design works, huh?" Bret and James just nodded. James' mom went upstairs.

 

For some minutes, the two were silent, until Bret finally spoke.

 

"Wanna go to the pool?" Bret asked.

 

"Where's the pool?" James is confused. He didn't saw any pool area around the big house.

 

"There. At the back of the house. I guess the house was so big, you didn't get in to the pool?"

 

"I think so."

 

"Let's go." Then James followed Bret. When they reached the pool, James was shocked. The pool was big.

 

"Why so big pool?" James asked Bret, while he's removing his shirt, and wanna swim.

 

"Oh. I've heard mom, i mean tita..." Bret paused.

 

"No. It's okay. Call her mom. I've always wanting a brother ever since." James interrupted.

 

"Oh. Because I've heard mom made it for you." Bret continued what he was about to say a while ago.

 

"For me? Why?"

 

"I've heard you're good at swimming."

 

"How'd you know?"

 

"Mom always tell stories about you, she always talk about her handsome son and gorgeous daughter. By the way, where's your sister?"

 

"She's at Australia. So, you know more about me?"

 

"Not that much."

 

James did not spoke after that, instead, he dived to the pool and swim.

 

After he did many different , he finally got out of the pool where Bret is waiting for him.

 

"You're great. Mom's right." Bret complimented.

 

"Thanks. Wanna swim too?" James invited.

 

"Well, I can swim but I'm not good." Bret answered.

 

"That's okay. Come on" James pulled Bret and they dive to the pool! Then had fun.

 

Meanwhile, they're mom was watching them and it made her smile. When the two got out of the pool, their mom remembered something..

 

"Hey! You two having fun?" Their mom asked.

 

"Yeah!" The two said in unison.

 

"So, what about your school?"

 

Bret and James glanced at each other then both looked to their mom.

 

"School?" They said in unison again.

 

"Yeah. School. I'm planning to enroll you two at the International school, a few blocks from here. Is it okay for you?"

 

"Is Bret with me? Is he going to live here?" James asked because he's still puzzled where do Bret live.

 

"Oh. I forgot to tell you. I was planning to adopt Bret."

 

"Really?  What about his parents?"

 

Bret remained silent.

 

"Oh. Bret's parents are at U.S. They left Bret to me coz I requested to, and they trust me."

 

"I see. So Bret's going to be my brother? That would be cool." James was so glad. His mom just nodded.

 

After that conversation, they noticed that it's getting dark. So their mom lead them to their rooms.

 

James' room was simple, since he's a guy. His mom designed it for him. Simple, but refreshing.

 

It has a big comfy bed, a small sala set, with a big flat screen tv. It also has a desktop computer, but James often use his laptop than a desktop. But one thing really caught his attention, the wide balcon. While he's refreshing at the balcon for a while, somebody knocked on the door. He broke his thoughts.

 

"James... How are you there?"

 

"Mom... Thanks."

 

"For what?"

 

"For this.."

 

"Oh. James, dont say thank you, this is not enough for all I've done to you and Lauren." They made a hug , for like seconds.

 

After that, his mom left him and let him rest. James slept sound.

 

ANN'S POV:

 

"Hey Jenny!" I called Jenny, she's in the kitchen while I'm on the living room watching movie.

 

"Yes?" She yelled.

 

"Where are we going to study?"I asked her.

 

She came out of the kitchen and rushed to me.

 

"You wanna study at my school?"

 

"Sure. Anywhere with you. Where is it?"

 

"Well, It's an International school, not so far from here."

 

"Oh. Really? When will we enroll?"

 

"I guess, tomorrow.." Jenny winked.