CHAPTER 38

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

 

Ann slipped when she said 'healed', but she dont think James would mind it at all. So she just shrugged it off and forget about it.

 

But she was wrong, James was thinking about it everyday.

 

He remembered what Ann said when he asked her if she fell in love. (back to the previous chapters)

And he remembered, it was her bestfriend, if he's not mistaken.

 

BACK TO U.S:

 

Ivan was out of patience now. He can't wait forever for Tricia to came. So he decided to tell his dad.

 

"Dad, Where's Tricia now? Will I wait for her like forever?" Ivan asked.

 

"Son, just wait.. She's on a vacation. Let her enjoy first. You seemed to be excited." His dad replied.

 

"No I'm not excited dad. It's just that I've been waiting for so long. And where is she? It's been months already dad."

 

"So what do you want to do now son?" His dad asked.

 

"I wanna go back to Taiwan and visit Ann." Ivan made his decision. He wanna visit Ann.

 

"What? Are you kidding Ivan? You left her there, and now, you wanna visit her?" His dad seemed to be shocked.

 

"What's wrong with that dad? She's still my bestfriend anyways.." Ivan just replied.

 

"Okay fine. But I will call you immediately when Tricia came back."

 

"As if she will come back." Ivan whispered.

 

"What did you said Ivan?"

 

"Nothing dad. I said, I will ask my secretary to book a ticket for me to Taiwan.." Ivan made an alibi. His dad just nodded.

 

In no time, Ivan received his ticket to Taiwan.. He was too excited..

 

 

The next day, it's his flight to Taiwan..

 

 

He arrived there in few hours..

 

*I wanna surprise Ann..* He thought excitedly.

 

 

He got to Ann's home and his home also when he's still there..

 

 

He rang the doorbell.

Ann's mom opened it, and she seems shocked to see Ivan.

 

"I-Ivan???" Ann's mom said.

 

"What are you doing here?" She continued.

 

"Hi tita.." Ivan greeted with respect as he kiss her on the cheeks.

 

"I came here again to visit Ann."  Ivan continued.

 

*Oh. He doesn't know yet..* Ann's mom thought so she decided to explain it to Ivan. She let him come inside to talk about it.

 

"Where's Ann tita? Is she is school?" Ivan asked as he sits on the couch.

 

"Uhmm.. Ivan, I have to tell you something.." Ann's mom stated and she seems nervous.

 

"What's that Tita?" Ivan got confused because of Ann's mom tone of voice.

 

"Ann is not here.."

 

"Is she in school?" Ivan just asked.

 

"No. I mean yes. She's in school"

 

"Oh. I see. In any minute she'll be going home right?"

 

"I mean, school at the Philippines, Ivan.." Ann's mom finally told it. Ivan was shocked so he stood up from his seat.

 

"What???!!! What is she doing there tita?'' Ivan exclaimed.

 

"I told her to live there, Ivan.. She needs to move on.."

 

"Did I hurt her so much tita that she still needs to live there?!" Ivan's voice rose.

 

"She's not that hurt, but she needs to forget everything, especially you're her bestfriend.."

 

"Oh come on tita.. She don't need to go there."

 

"She needs to Ivan."

 

"But tita, do you know where she live there?" Ivan got an idea.

 

"Yes ofcourse. With her cousin."

 

"Can I go there tita?" Ivan asked permission.

 

"It's up to you. But I thought you're already married, right?"

 

"No. Not yet tita.."

 

"Then when?"

 

"I don't know. But for now tita, I'm planning to go to Ann and correct all my mistakes."

 

"How will you do that Ivan?"

 

"I'll get her back tita. I'll ask her again.. to be my girlfriend.."

 

"Woah. You've got so fast decision Ivan. But well, it's up to you.."

 

"Yes tita. Thanks.."

 

*If you can still get her back.. But I think Ivan, you can't.. She's taken now.. With the man that will never leave her.* Ann's mom thought. She knows everything that's happening with Ann at the Philippines. Especially about Ann and James..

 

So that very day, Ivan got a ticket again to Philippines..

 

Since Taiwan is not that far from Philippines, it only took him a few hours to get there.

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 

 

ANN'S POV:

 

 

OMG! Weekend again! I hate weekends. Because it's the most boring day.. Yes, it is a time for break and rest after the long week at school. But I really hate it when I'm bored..

 

I decided to call James.. I miss him..

 

The phone rang while I wait.

 

"Hello Ann?" James finally answered the phone.

 

"James!!" I exclaimed.

 

"Ann! Why did you call? Miss me already?" He joked.

 

"Honestly, yes.. Can we go out today?"

 

"Oh yeah. Sure" He agreed. And that made me smile.

 

"Pick me up here. Okay?"

 

"Ok Ms. Ann Li." He said. Then I hung up.

 

=.+.+.=

 

After a while, James arrived. We decided to go at the park.. Which has many street vendors and children playing.

 

"Ann, why did we go here?" James asked me.

 

"Nothing.. I just missed going to parks.." I just answered coz I really do.

 

We sat down on one of the benches. We ate.. Ice creams, cotton candies, etc..

James also pushed on the swings.. I had fun. And I know James as well.

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

 

 

IVAN'S POV:

 

This is it. I'm going to see Ann again. I wonder if she's still mad at me.. I hope she's not. I really missed her.

 

Ann's mom gave me the address of where Ann live.. I rode a taxi to go there..

 

While I'm on my way... I got through a park.. But, I saw a familiar face.. A very familiar face that's like I haven't seen for months and so.. I asked the driver to stop. I stared at the girl. Am I dreaming? Is that ANN? But who's with her? I got hurt when I saw her with a guy.. Who the hell he think he are to Ann?! I'm getting pissed now. They were so sweet.

 

I got out of the car and go near them....

 

ANN'S POV:

 

 

We were having fun at the park for about an hour now.

 

But while James and I were talking... Somebody held my hand..

 

*Who's this?* Why is the touch so familiar???