Decision...Decision...

We Belong Together

 

(No one PoV)

The Competition ended with a special performance from se7en as the guest. It was finally the moment they were waiting for.

“To those who participate please come up to the stage.” The MC called up all participants. “These participants have shown a great performance and the lucky winner will win a contract sign with YG not to mention they will be debuted as an idol by YG.” He continued “The winner is…”

All of the audience was anxious to know who the winner is. Big bang and the girls were nervous to know too and the boys cannot help to pray especially Taeyang. “The Winner is BIG BANG!!! Congratulation!” The Mc announced excitedly. All the audience cheered especially Yang hyun suk.

Big Bang were surprised. They really did not saw this coming. Junsu congratulate Jiyong and his friend sincerely. “Congrats guys.” Junsu hug Jiyong. “Thanks...you did great yourself.” Jiyong praised his friend earning a smile from him.  The boys were happy that they won especially the girls.

“Yeah Big Bang!” Bom shouted excitedly. “Yeah!!! Congratulation!” Scream Chaerin and Minzy excitedly. Dara was soooo happy that Jiyong and the boys win. She can see from the stage that Big bang received a present from Yang hyun suk.

 

(After the competition ended; Backstage)

 

“You guys deserve it. Congratulation.” Yang Hyun Suk Congrats Big Bang again. “Thanks you sir.” They bow him respectively 90 degree.

 “You guys  are now part of YG and Jiyong is it?” He asked turning to the leader of Big Bang. “ I’m amazed with your composing skill. I have a proposition for you if you want to hear this?” he asked to Jiyong who just nodded in agreement. “I want to offer you a scholarship to Los Angeles to improve your composing skill more for 2 years. Would you take it?” He asked.

Jiyong were surprised especially the rest of the boys. “Ji, Take it.” Seunghyun said excitedly for his friend. “Yeah hyung…this is your chance.” Daesung add in. Youngbae and Seungri nodded eagerly agreeing with the rest. “I….I…” Jiyong was speechless he do not know what to say but he remember if he accept it he have to leave everything behind even Dara. What should he do???

Yang Hyun Suk saw Jiyong seem to hesitate to answer. “I’ll let you think. Here is my card so call me when you are ready.” He said and handed Jiyong his Business Card. “Thank you sir.” Jiyong replied appreciate with Yang hyun suk understanding. “Well I see you boys soon. Again welcome to YG.” He said again and excuses himself as the boys keep bowing at him in respect.

“Hyung, why didn’t you accept his offer right away?” Seungri asked once Yang hyun suk was gone. “Yeah Ji, I thought you would accept right away.” Youngbae add in. “I know…it’s just that if I accept I would have to leave everything especially…” He stopped looking trouble. “Leaving Dara.” Seunghyun continued. Jiyong nodded.

“Hyung, this is your dream since FOREVER…You can’t give up that.” Seungri tried to convince his hyung. “Jiyong, Try to talk with Dara I’m sure she understand.” Youngbae add in.  “Okay… I have a talk with her. It’s just I don’t want to leave her side. I love her so much and if I’m not around how I’m going to take care of her.” He said honestly. “Come on man…you know we got your back for this.” Seunghyun said holding Jiyong shoulder. “Thanks guys.”  He replied smiling to his friend.

“OPPA!!!” Minzy called them excitedly. The Girl approached the Boys. “Congrats guys!” Bom said to them. “Yeah…why don’t we go celebrate for your victory?” Chaerin suggested for a party to congratulate them. All of them agree with Chaerin idea.

Dara noticed Jiyong seem to be deep in thought so she secretly intertwined her hand with Jiyong. Jiyong felt a hand held him and he smiled when he saw the owner of the hand. Dara look at her and smile seeing her boyfriend is now smiling. “Are you okay, oppa?” She asked concerned. “It’s okay.” He replied smiling. “Are you sure?” She asked again. “I’ll tell you when I’m ready okay. So don’t worry.” He replied and kissed her hand. Dara wondered what did he mean by telling her???

They celebrate it happily for the happy day they received today. After the party, Dara and Jiyong bid goodbye to the rest of the gang and went home together. Jiyong and Dara were holding hand together as they went home. Dara can feel that Jiyong held her hand tightly not wanting her to go.

“Oppa are you okay?” She asked concerned ever since the party he was quiet. “I’m okay tokki. It’s just that I’m afraid.” He said honestly. “Afraid of what?” She asked making them stop their track. “I’m afraid that if I leave you going somewhere you would forget about me.” He said holding the face he love the most. “Oppa, what are you talking about? I will never forget you.” She replied and confused with Jiyong sudden question.

Jiyong stare at Dara eye’s trying to find the answer if she telling the truth. Only God knows…how much he love her soooo much??? He really does not know how he will tell her that he was offered a full scholarship by YG. He really does not want to leave her for 2 year cause even a day without her feel a year for him. Maybe he should just give up the offer and stay by her side. Should he give up his dream???

“Oppa are you okay?” Dara asked noticing Jiyong seem to be lost in thought. “Yeah…I’m sorry babe.” He said. They continue their walk until they arrived to Dara’s house. “Thank you for sending me home.” She said looking at her boyfriend. Jiyong smiled and he can’t help it but to lean his face closer to Dara. They share a sweet passionate kiss together. It was the best kiss for them and it was the moment that Jiyong finally make up his mind.

They did not realize someone taking a picture of them from the house.

“Dara nuna sure kiss a lot this day. I hope Bom nuna would like this picture.” Sanghyun said sending the Picture to Bom. Bom ask him a favor in return she pays for the pictures of Dara with Jiyong.

Sanghyun look at the couple from his room. He has to admit even though he did not like the news first when he heard her sister had a boyfriend. He was happy to see his nuna happy and Jiyong was not bad too. He surprisingly bonded with him and they share a lot in common but he did once warn him if he makes his nuna cried he would not forgive him anddefinitely give him a beating of his own. He still remembers what Jiyong replied that kill his over protective wall over his sister.

[Flashback]

“Jiyong meet my Family.” Dara said introducing her family to Jiyong. Dara’s mom was ecstatic to meet her Daughter boyfriend. “You must be Jiyong. Dara told us a lot about you.” She said. “Jiyong this is my only brother Sanghyun.” Dara introduce Jiyong to Sanghyun.

“Hi Sanghyun. You sister talk a lot about you.” Jiyong greeted him. “Did she tell you that I’m not really fond with her choice in suitor?” He asked smiling. Dara smack her brother hand. “Yah! I told you be nice to Jiyong.” Dara said. “It’s okay.” Jiyong replied.

Dara and her mom and sister decide to leave Jiyong and Sanghyun bonding together while they prepare the dinner. Jiyong and Sanghyun were awkward especially Jiyong he knew from the start Sanghyun really hate him. He really wants to start a conversation since Sanghyun show no interest in talking with him.

“So…Sanghyun how’s school?” Jiyong asked randomly. “Good I guess…”He replied half-heartedly.  “I heard you are interested in rapping?” Jiyong continue to ask. “Yeah…” He replied.

Jiyong continue to ask but the feedback he got is only by one or three sentence short. He can’t take it anymore which makes him to ask “Do you hate me that much?”

Sanghyun was surprised with the question. He faced Jiyong with a serious look on his face. “To tell you the truth, No. it’s just that I love my sister and I don’t like it when some guy come to her life and hurt her heart like her previous one before. I really don’t like it when she cried. As a brother it is my job to protect her. I really don’t trust her choice in men. So I swear to myself that I’ll find a perfect man to my sisters.” He said honestly earning Jiyong understanding.

“I understand…I know how you feel. But Sanghyun, I promise you this I really love your sister so much no matter what you said it won’t change the fact that I love her. I may not be the perfect man you hope but for me Dara is the perfect girl. For me she is everything that I can have. She is my life and she is the girl that I will only look at no matter how many beauties are there in the world your sister will always be the most beautiful girl in my eyes. I love your Dara nuna and give up everything for her even my life.” Jiyong said honestly.

Sanghyun were surprised with his answered and finally admitted defeat. He is definitely the one for her sister. “I keep your word. If you ever make her cried or hurt I’ll kill you with my own hand. Got it…hyung?” He said threatening Jiyong. Jiyong smile when he finally heard that Sanghyun finally called him hyung. “You got it.”  He said shaking Sanghyun hand.

[End Flashback]

Sanghyun stare at the couple who were now hugging to each other. Jiyong notice Sanghyun appearance and wave him goodbye. “Bye see you tomorrow.” Jiyong said and give a quick kiss to Dara. “Take care oppa. Becareful.” She said and wave him goodbye.

Jiyong keep looking back to Dara until she go inside to her house. He took out his phone and text the boys.

 

To; Seunghyun hyung, Seungri, Youngbae, Daesung.

-----------------------------------------------------

Guys I decided to stay. I won’t take the scholarship.

 

 

 

 

He really made up his mind and walk home. When the rest of the member received the text they were shocked they cannot let Jiyong give up his dream this was his dream. They know from the text Jiyong just sent he have not yet told Dara.

Seungri who love his hyung too much he know that if Jiyong give up this opportunity he would not have another. “I’m sorry hyung.” He said apologizing to Jiyong before he decided to do it. He had too for his hyung sake!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave comment and subscribe:)