o.0 Couple

We Belong Together

 

(Author PoV)

 

Haha I know it’s unbelievable for me to be a part of it…well let me introduce myself I’m Darkangel189 known as Ekka. Aigoo…it’s unbelievable for me to have my part also.. hehe ^^

 “Tell me about it.” Bom said who suddenly appeared.  “Even I can’t believe it.”

0.0….

“Unnie!!! What are you doing here? It’s my part.” I whined. “Well…shouldn’t it be my part since it’s the beginning of my love *Cough* story.” Bom Said faking her cough. “Did someone say anything?” I act ignoring with what Bom unnie said. “Ekka…you really want to taste my Bominator do you?” Bom said as she show her fist.

0.o… “Hehe I was joking unnie…I promise it will be your turn soon. You know that you are my 2nd favorite unnie in the world.” I said giving her the best aegyo. “I thought I was the 1st?” Bom said. “Haha well the 1st is Dara unnie hehe so oh…do you hear that Dara unnie called. Bye unnie!!!” I said and ran for my life. “EKKA!!!!” Bom yelled and after me.

Minzy who was only watching the whole drama just shook her head. “Aigoo… those two unnie.” She shook her head in disbelief. “

 

(Minzy Pov)

 

Anneyeong… It’s Minzy-imida. I guess I’ll be continuing what Eka Unnie left off. Actually I’ll be the third person voice for today chapter explaining the other couple story. Guess who??? No…No…No…it is not TopBom Couple haha no it is not Daragon couple either…Okay give me Drum Roll Please…

*Drum Roll*

“It’s RiRin Couple.” I said and clapped excitedly. I know you guys might be wondering how the heck they realized their feeling for each other. Well let me explained that side of the story… oh yeah!!!  Do I mention time pass so fast. Chaerin unnie and me finally going to graduate from our high-school soon. It has been almost a year that Jiyong oppa left Seoul and Dara and Bom unnie is on their 2nd semester. Not being a spoiler or anything…but that will explain in the next chapter about them…^^

“Back to the story…So let me tell you guys how did we end up having RiRin Couple. I can still remember it was like yesterday.”

 

(FlashBack, No one Pov)

 

It was a month before graduation.  Minzy, Daesung Chaerin was hanging out together at the usual spot. They were hanging out like usual.

“Daesung oppa, where’s the rat?” Chaerin asked noticed that Seungri wasn’t around like usual this few days. “Rat?” He said confused.

 “Chae unnie mean Seungri oppa, Daesung Oppa.”’ Minzy explained. “Oh..haha I see he is with Hanuel.” Daesung replied. “Hanuel?” Chaerin and Minzy said at the same time.

“Who’s Hanuel?” Chaerin asked curiously. “Could it be Seungri oppa girlfriend?” Minzy asked too.

 “Aniyo…the girl confessed her feeling to Seungri the other day and Seungri wasn’t sure to accept her feeling so they decide to have a get to know session first. So, Seungri has been busy having a pre date with her.” Daesung explained.  “So it’s not official yet?” Minzy asked. “Nope. Seungri still thinking about it. I heard he will give his answer tomorrow. ” He answered.

“I’ll be going to the rest room.” Chaerin suddenly spoke up leaving Daesung and Minzy confused with her sudden action. “I wonder what is wrong with Chaerin?” asked Daesung. “I don’t know oppa. But I noticed her mood change lately. Chae unnie seem to be lonely this few days…I think she misses Seungri oppa.” Minzy explained.

“Well…when you look at it…She seem to like Seungri.” Daesung add in. “You thinking what I’m thinking oppa?” Minzy said with a wide grin. “You got it.” Daesung smiled widely.

 

===================================================================================================================

 

Chaerin was walking around the school area. She needed some air and she doesn’t even know why??? Somehow her heart hurt when she heard Seungri with another girl. Why is she feeling like this???

Chaerin stopped when she heard somebody called her name. “ChaeCat!”

She knows that voice, Seungri. She spun around and she was right it was Seungri and there is a girl beside him. So that must be Hanuel she presumed. She was cute and seems nice. “Oh…Rat. It is you.” I said. I don’t know why I sound down not that I’m not happy seeing him but my mood turned down when I saw the girl with him.

“It’s been awhile I haven’t seen you so how have you been?” Seungri asked. “As you can see I’m fine.” I replied. “Oppa, who is this?” the girl asked.

“Oh…Hanuel this is Chaerin, the girl I told you about. Chaerin this Hanuel.” Seungri introduced both of us. “Hi” I said as I shaked her hand. “Seungri oppa told me about you.” She said. “[Seungri told her about me]” she thought confused.

“Yea… I told her how we met and stuff like that.” Seungri explained. “Hope he doesn’t tell anything bad about me.” Chaerin said smiling. “No..not that I heard of.” Hanuel replied smiling. “[She is nice and somehow Seungri and Her look good together. God, What is this pain I’m feeling?]” Thought Chaerin.

“I’ll be going…see you if I see you, bye.” Chaerin said trying to hide the pain she is feeling. Why is it she wanted to cry? She better go before Seungri noticed she is going to cry leaving no time waiting for Seungri to reply back.  Seungri feel he saw tears coming from Chaerin eyes. Could it be???

After Chaerin left, Seungri and Hanuel “So she is the one huh oppa?” Asked Hanuel. “Yeah...I’m sorry I can’t return my feeling to you.” Seungri apologized and bowed 90 degree to her. “Aniyo…it’s okay oppa. At least I’m glad I can confess to you.” She said honestly.  “Thank you Hanuel for your understanding and everything. I appreciate it.” Seungri said sincerely. “Go get her oppa! Fighting!” She yelled as she saw Seungri was chasing Chaerin. “Good Luck.” 

 That was the last Seungri heard from Hanuel. He was glad that Hanuel understand and even root for him to confess his feeling to the girl he love. Yes! Today he will confess his feeling. He was looking for Chaerin everywhere but she was nowhere to be found.

Seungri felt he was going in circle around the school and finally he went to the one place he know he stopped his track when he saw someone familiar.

 

===================================================================================================================

 

Chaerin was sitting at the rooftop she was crying…Yes! The so called badass chick is crying…because of a reason she feels stupid that she was in. Want to know what? She fall in love with him. You ask who???  It that RAT a.k.a Seungri! Why she have to fall in love with him?  She just don’t know when it all start all she know when she see he smile her heart beat so fast.

“Damn it…why I have to feel like this?” she asked herself. She buried her face at her knees. God she feel she hate herself right now? She felt someone sit beside her. Who the hell trying to ruin her mood when it is already ruin???

“Leave me alone!” she said still hiding her face. “No.” the person replied. Wait she know that voice??? She looks up and turned to the voice owner and surprised to see it was Seungri.

“Why are you crying?” he asked. “It is none of your business.” She said looking the other way. “It’s my business if I see you cried.” He yelled a bit sound a bit pissed with what she said.

“What do you mean by that? Don’t act you care about me…Just go and have a fun time with your girlfriend.” She retorted back. She might sound jealous to anyone but hell yeah that’s the fact she is Jealous.

“I care about you sincerely…is it wrong I care for the girl I love?” He asked looking straight to her eyes. “Wha..” she was speechless. Did she hear it wrong or what???

“I only say this once okay…Chaerin I love you and I don’t know why and when my heart start to beat for you caused from there I know that I really love you because you make me feel all kind of emotion. I love you Chaerin and I love how you mad at me if I make fun of you. I love your cat eyes. I love your badass attitude and I love everything about you. Please be my girlfriend?” Seungri confessed bravely. God his heart is beating so fast he felt it might explode…Is this how Jiyong hyung felt when he confessed to Dara nuna???

“Pabo.” Was the only word Chaerin said to him. Could it mean a NO!!! o.0 He got rejected. Seungri felt his soul being taken away any minute now. But it immediately comes back when he heard the next word she said. “What took you so long to confess?” She smacked his head.

“Ouch…This is what I get for confessing?” Seungri asked pouting disappointedly. Seungri suddenly fell from his back when he felt a weight on his body. “Chaerin ah..” He was surprised when Chaerin jump to him all of the sudden and hug him tightly.

“I Love you too you Rat.” She said which he heard clearly.  Seungri hug Chaerin tightly when he heard what she said. Chaerin stared at his eyes and before they know it they kiss. Yes…it was the sweetest kiss ever and they never want to let it go.

The Ririn couple didn’t realize that they were being watch. Daesung was video cam their moment while Minzy was taking a picture of the couple and sent it to the people in Seoul who was ecstatic when they heard the news especially Jiyong who he wish he was there to give a bear hug to Seungri.

 

(End FlashBack)

 

Well that’s the end of how Ririn couple happened. I know it is unbelievable but well they fall in love that all we can say. “Minzy have you told them already about Ririn Couple?” Ekka asked as she appeared out of nowhere. “Mission Accomplish unnie.” I replied giving her the okay signed. Wait! Where is Bom unnie?

“EKKA!!! LET ME OUT!!!” Bom yelled on the top of her lung. “Unnie, What do you do to Bom unnie?” I asked turning to Ekka unnie when I heard Bom unnie yelled.

“I locked her up in Chaerin shoe closet.” She answered truthfully. “What’s going on here?” Top oppa asked who appeared out here. “Top oppa, Bom unnie are waiting for you at Chaerin closet.” Eka told Top. “Thanks.” He replied and went away.

0.0…

“Unnie you just sent Top oppa as your replacement do you realized that?” I asked. She nodded. I don’t know our author is evil…*Sigh*

 As on cue I heard a loud thud. “SEUNGHYUN!!! OH MY GOD! I’M SOOOO SORRY!!!” Yelled Bom unnie. “Why am I always the victim?” Whined Seunghyun as he tried to endured the pain. “EKKA!!!” Bom yelled.

“Got to go. Thanks by the way, Minzy.” Ekka said as she left. Aigoo…this going to be noisy. “Don’t you dare to run away! Come back!” Bom yell as she was chasing Ekka.  Well this is goodbye. See you on the next chapter…

Minzy just shook her head of her childish unnies who running around one tryng to save her life and the other one who tried to kill the other unnie. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Leave Comment and Subscribe...today i have a mood to update so enjoy:)