We Meet Again

We Belong Together

 

 

(Third Person POV)

 

Summer has ended quickly as expected and a spring has begun. The flower bloomed beautifully welcoming the new season. This is the beginning of a new semester year forthe high-school student.

 

“Man! Why can’t it be summer every day? At least I don’t have to go to school.” whined Seughyun as he walked with the rest of the boys to their high school. “Come on hyung, I thought you said you can’t wait summer ended during the summer holiday.” Yougbae said in a teasingly tone. “Shut up! That was different.” He retorted glaring at his small eye friend.

 

They arrived at their high school. Daesung, Seungri separated with Seunghyun, Youngbae and Jiyong on the hallway, “See you later hyung.” As Seungri and Daesung excuse and went to their respective class which on the different block with the other. Seunghyun separated with Jiyong and Youngbae at the stair, “Later guys.” He excuses himself and went directly to his class. Jiyong and Youngbae head to their class. When he was about to enter his class, something made him stopped when he heard the one magic word in his ear that has been on his thought for days now, “Dara-shii, Come on!” someone yelled from that class. “Dara? Could it be that Dara?” Jiyong curiously asked to himself. He wanted to check when suddenly the school bell ring indicates the learning session about to start. Jiyong has no choice but to wait for Lunch later to check if it is the Dara he knows or not.

 

Times flies fast and it is already Lunch, Student scampered around to find their friend for chit-chat or gather for gossip and play around.”Yah Jiyong, let’s go the rest are waiting in the Cafeteria.” Youngbae was done cleaning up his stuff and wait for Jiyong to be done. “You just go ahead. I’ll be joining you guys later.” He replied. “Are you sure?” Youngbae asked again to make sure. “Yeah. I’ll meet you guys later.” Jiyong insisted Youngbae to leave first and assured him that he will meet them later.

 

Jiyong did not waste any time as Youngbae was gone, he quickly ran out from the class and went to his next-door classroom. “Excuse me, is there any a girl name Dara here?” Jiyong asked hoping that he will see Dara again in front of his eyes. “Dara is not here. She went to have lunch with her friend at the Cafeteria.” replied one of the girls in the class. “Thank you.” He replied and left quickly, Jiyong kept praying hopefully that it is the “DARA” he is looking for.

 

(Seungri's POV)

 

“Daesung hyung, Hurry up will you. I’m hungry.” I whined at daesung hyung to finish up jolting his notes. “You just go ahead. I catch up later. I really need to finish this up.” He replied. “Okay, Later.” I excuse myself and head toward the food stall. I want to get the Korean beef they are offering today and I need to get it fast before it finished. I saw a long line of students who was choosing their food. “Damn, this is going to take forever,” I said frustrated. I saw an open gap at the middle line. “Maybe I should cut the line for today.” I smiled and quickly take the chance and cut the line.

 

“[Seungri, you are a genius]”He smiled like an idiot as he praised himself. “Korean Beef…Appa is coming.” He said happily while fantasizing him eating Korean beef while being feed by a lot of hot babes.

 

~~Seungri’s Day Dream~~

 

“Oppa, Let me feed you.” A girl said cutely. “No, oppa…let me feed you instead.” another girl said cutely while pouting. “Girls relax…Both of you can feed me. Don’t need to be sad.” I smiled flirting while holding both of their waists. “Oppa say ahh~~,” Both of the girls said as they wanted to feed Seungri. “Aaahh~~~” I open my mouth as wide as I can happily. “Yah ert!” someone yelled.

Suddenly both of the hot babes are gone. “What are you doing here?” I asked disbelief seeing the witch the other day in my dream.

 

~~End Day Dreaming~~

 

I woke up from my daydreaming completely. “The …Why did I think of her all of the sudden?” I asked myself feeling confused. Suddenly someone pats my shoulder from my back. “Hey! Who do think you are cutting people line just like that?” Complain the girl that was behind me. “[Crap! I think she finds out I cut the line. Keep it cool, Seungri.]” I said to myself and talk a deep breath. I turned around to face her. I was surprised to see who it was.

 

“You!” we both said at the same time. “What the hell are you doing here? Are you stalking me?” I asked angrily. Chaerin was shocked when she heard what Seungri said. “Ewww… I studied here you jerk. Maybe you are the one who is stalking me?” She retorted back. “Please, you wish,” I said sarcastically. Somehow I don’t know why we end up fighting. And I told you it is not pretty…

 

(Jiyong's POV)

 

I ran toward Youngbae and Seunghyun Hyung as I saw them sitting at our usual sit near the large tree. “Guys…I have an important news.” I said trying to catch a breath. “What’s wrong? Are you okay?” Youngbae asked concern while giving me a bottle of water. “Thanks, bro.” I thanked him and drink it. “What’s the important news?” Seunghyun asked curiously. “I think…” I was suddenly cut off when we heard Daesung calling us.

 

“Hyung!!!” He ran toward us panicked. “What is wrong with you?” I asked seeing him like he has seen a mob of gangster or ghost. “Seungri…He is…” Daesung said slowly as he again tried to catch his breath. “What is wrong with Seungri?” Youngbae asked curiously. “He is fighting.” Daesung finally able to say it.

 

“WHAT!!!” The three of us were shocked hearing the news and quickly ran toward the cafeteria with Daesung to where Seungri is. We can hear him yelling from the entrance. When quickly approached him and Youngbae did not waste any time and tried to drag Seungri away from the girl he has a fight with. Wait! The group of girls looks familiar. I look again at the girl who Seungri have a fight with. Isn’t she the one who was one of Dara’s friend?

 

“Seungri, what are you doing? That is enough. “Seunghyun said trying to calm his anger down. “That witch hyung. She is stalking me.” Seungri replied. “Dream on, jerk!” Chaerin retorted him back. “Chae enough will you?” Bom pleads for Chaerin to stop since the whole student body is staring them. “I will stop as long he went back behind the line.” She replied pointing to Seungri. “No Way!” Seungri rejected the idea. Daesung and Youngbae were holding him so he would not be in trouble. “You Jerk!” Chaerin screams in front of Seungri face.

 

I saw Dara. It is really her. I realized she could not stand to watch it anymore.  I can sense she feel a bit awkward that people are staring at them for the commotion thingy.

 

“Unnie…Tell them to stop.” I heard who seem to be the youngest out of them four ask for Dara help. Before Dara tried to stop Chaerin and Seungri, a voice suddenly scolded the two of them.

 

 

“Yah! How many times should I tell you guys to stop making a commotion?” Jiyong scolded the two of them. They were quiet and seem to reflect their action after I scolded them. “Daesung take Seungri away to our spot,” I commanded Daesung to bring Seungri far away from the girl. “Come on Seungri.” Daesung dragged Seungri out of the cafeteria.

 

When he was out of sight, Youngbae, Seunghyun and I stayed and decided to apologize to these girls. “We are really sorry for our maknae behaviour.” I said and bow 90 degrees to them. “Yes please forgive him. Again we really are sorry.” Seunghyun add-in.

 

(Third Person's POV)

 

Jiyong, Seunghyun and Yougbae decided to apologize on behalf of Seungri to the girls. “Please accept our apology for him.” Youngbae apologized.

 

“No, you guys shouldn’t apologize for him,” Chaerin said trying to stop them from apologizing. “It’s my fault too. So, I’m sorry.” She apologized to them. “Yeah, please forgive us too.” Bom also apologized and bow 90 degrees. Seunghyun stared at her.

 

“Hey, you are the girl from the ice cream shop.” Seunghyun suddenly remember when he saw Bom. “You are the guys the other day right?” Bom asked. “I’m Seunghyun. Anyway, this is Jiyong and Youngbae.” Seunghyun introduced both of them to Bom and her friends. “Park Bom but you can call me Bom. This is Chaerin, Minzy and Dara.” She replied while introducing her friend. “The one that your friend had a fight with is Seungri and the other is Daesung.” Seunghyun added in. “I see. Again we really are sorry for today.” Bom apologizes again. “It’s okay. Us too” Seunghyun replied with a smile.

 

Dara and Jiyong exchange glanced and smiled shyly. Dara heart was beating so fast. “[Oh my god, he is here. He studies at the same school as me.]” Dara want to scream as she was really surprised just now when she saw Jiyong.  Jiyong was really nervous now that Dara is in front of him he was happy to see her again. “Hello, Dara.” Jiyong greeted her bravely. “Hello, Jiyong.” She replied shyly. “I don’t know you studies here too. I was really surprised to see you.” He said smiling wide. “I was surprised to see you just now too. I’m happy we can meet again.” She said smiling at him.

 

Both of them just talk like they know each other ages ago. It was definitely the beginning of spring for both of them. This could be the beginning of a beautiful love story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me what you think.. don't forget to comment and subscribe:)

I wonder if anyone really reading this... if there is no reader maybe I'll try to end the story faster since i guess there are no reader T.T