Love is Sweet

We Belong Together

 

(No one POV"s) 

 

Few months later….

 

Dara, Bom, Top and Taeyang got accepted at Seoul University. They decide to move to Seoul and go find an apartment. Top and Taeyang decide to stay at YG dorm since it will be easier for them to practice and everything. Dara and Bom decide to find somewhere they can afford.

 

“Finally…at least this apartment will be enough for the four of us if the girls move here with us next year.” Bom said happily and place her hand at Dara shoulder and hug her.

 

“Yeah…I can’t wait for them to graduate next year.” Dara replied happily.  “Let us clean up.” She said looking at Bom as she nodded in agreement.

 

They clean up their stuff at the living room first. It was not really a big apartment but should be enough for the four of them to live in since the apartment have four rooms, two Bath-rooms include in bom’s room. (A/N: Yes…Bom unnie need her owned Bathroom. Who know what she do in the toilet…*whisper tone* Bom: YAH!!! I HEARD THAT!!! *Dead Glare* Me: ^-^’ Mianhe…*Run away* Bom: Come back Ekka!!!)

 

After they done cleaning up the living room and the kitchen. The two headed to their respective room to clean it up. Dara stare at all the box in her room and she started to unpack the box one by one.

 

She cleaned everything until there is one last box left. She unpack the box and she smile seeing what inside it. It was her picture with Jiyong in a frame, Tam-tam, the jar that full of note that Jiyong gave her the day he left, mostly all their Polaroid picture together. She smiles hugging his picture. “Oppa…do you miss me?” She stared at Jiyong picture. “I miss you oppa.” She did not realize her tear fell. She misses him soooo much…god why haven’t he sent her an email regarding where he is? How is he? Have he eaten yet? Does he miss her? There so much she wanted to ask him.

 

Dara end up crying hugging his picture. “I miss you oppa.”

 

Bom just stared at her best friend from the door. She sighed. She really feels sad seeing Dara like this. She decided to leave her alone and went to her room.

 

Bom took out her phone and dial a number.

 

Ring…Ring…Ring…

 

“Answer it” Bom said as she waited patiently.

 

Ring…Ring…Ring…

 

“Choi Seunghyun if you don’t pick up I’ll…”

 

“Yeboeseyo? Bommie, What’s wrong?” Top asked immediately caused he did not know why yet he sensed she want to kill him. He shivered thinking of it.

 

“Did you guys heard any news from Jiyong?” Bom asked. A part of her want to strangle Jiyong right now for making Dara cried yet a part of her feel bad for both of the Daragon couple.

 

“No…Seungri sent him an email already...even me and Taeyang still there is no respond from him.” Top answered truthfully, Bom just sighed in disappointment. Somehow there is no need word to describe what Bom sigh meant. Top somehow understand. “Tell Dara to take it easy. I’m sure Jiyong just busy with the studies there and all.”

 

“It’s been a few month since we last received his last e-mail. After that we never heard anything from him since. I’m going to kill him if I find out that he has another girl there!” Bom said releasing her anger to Top.

 

Top put away his phone a bit farther from his ear. Why did he have to be the VICTIM of Bom angered? “Calm down Bom, I know my little boy okay…no way he is cheating on Dara since he love her too much.” Top said trying to calm down Bom angered. Poor Jiyong…if he is here he would have a taste of the BOMINATOR already. “Well you better tell your boy! That he better give his respond to Dara or else you will taste my wrath.” Bom said and hang up leaving Top speechless.

 

...... 

 

..........

 

................

 

0.0 “JIYONG WHERE ARE YOU!!!! BOM, GOING TO KILL ME!!!” Top yelled for God mercy hoping Jiyong will hear him where ever he is?

 

 

(Dara Pov’s)

 

 

 

It’s been a few month I have heard anything from Jiyong. I wonder how he is doing? I miss him tam-tam. I stared at the doll Jiyong bought me.

 

“Oppa, where are you?” I said looking at my laptop screen seeing my last email to him. There are no respond from him after her last email. I took our picture at the side of laptop and stare at his face. God, I miss him. I miss him soooo much and it hurts. I wonder if he miss me too?

 

As somehow God is on her side a pop sound come from her laptop. Dara look at her laptop screen and see a notification of 1 new message. She open up the message and a smile appear on her face when she see who the sender is…

 

Sender: Kwon_Jiyong

 

Subject: Sorry Tokki…*Bow 90 degree*

 

Tokki….I’m sorry my laptop broke down I end up having no laptop at all. It took me time to work part-time to buy a new one. I’m sorry babe for not emailing you back for this few months. Tokki…I miss you badly (T.T) do you know I feel like dying not seeing you at all…Tokki…I miss you!!!! Do you miss me??? I keep thinking about you this few months….Its killing me inside thinking about you wondering how you are? Have you eaten? Did Bom nuna keep her promise protecting you from all the guys that try to court you? (–.-‘’) I miss you tokki…I know this seem childish but you better tell those fanboys that you already are TAKEN by ME a.k.a Kwon Jiyong.

 

Dara laughed when she read that part…she could imagine how Jiyong reaction when he found out that she has someone trying to court her already when she enter Seoul University. She and Bom end up having fan boy. She never tells Jiyong about it how did he know??? She continue reading the email

 

I know that you might be thinking how I found out…well I have my spies to look out for you (^-^) I couldn’t help thinking the possibilities that some guy might try to take you away from me.  I love you tokki…I made a song for you it’s just the half part but please listen… (Pls click the link below...i don't know how to place the video here...if any1 know pls teach me T.T)

 

 

 

 

here the link if the video doesn't appear btw pls watch  : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIJf96NVlqQ hti

 

 

Dara smile listening the song…Dara know from the lyric Jiyong miss him too. Aigoo…she miss him sooo much now. At least from the video she know he was doing well…she miss him. She continues to read the email.

 

 *Run away & hide* So what do you think? *Smile shyly* I hope you like it…this embarrassing…aigoo…please don’t laughed at me…I hope you love the song as you know I give the song title missing you and guess who was the woman voice??? Guess who…it was Kim Yun ah nuna. I was even shocked to see her in person. I know how much you were a big fan so I get her signature for you kekeke *^^* I hope I can see your reaction and know what you think about the song…(T.T) Baby-ah….I want to hug you sooo bad right now…I’m might sound soooo cheesy...(>_<) But only for you hehe:p

 

I Love you tokki and I will let you know you are forever mine caused we belong together…like ying and yang, like men and women, like you and me. I’ll make sure you will be the happiest girl alive baby. I wish I can hug and kiss you right now…(TT.TT).. , Baby,  listen I’ll come back as a different man for you once all my dream fuffil please let me stay by your side as your only one. Cause to me you are my only one and no one can change the fact that Sandara Park, I Love You!!! I’ll email you once I’m free I love you baby…*MWAH*

 

P.S: Tell that fan-boys of your that you are mine remember…Just break their heart baby cause I don’t care as long I’m your for the taken ^^

 

Dara smile reading Jiyong email. It make her heart fluttered and she felt overwhelmed with Jiyong email..Aigoo…who ever thought her boyfriend has this much aegyo. She smiled and reply to his email.

 

After she replied she send it to the owner that own her heart. Kwon Jiyong, I love you. She smile looking at Jiyong picture beside her laptop.

 

 

(Seunghyun Pov's)

 

 

I was busy listening to music for insparation until someone decided to pull my earplug. “YAH…HOW DARE You…” I shouted at the person only to find out it was Bom. I quickly keep my mouth shut and give her my sweet smile. I’m dead!!!

 

“What are you trying to say?” Bom glared at me. Oh…I’m so dead alright T.T “Nothing. I thought it was Taeyang. You know how he love to annoy people.” I said making excused. “You call hyung?” Youngbae asked as he appeared from the door.

 

Damn this kid! Why he have to be here right now!!! “Nothing.” I said smiling to him and glance at Bom who was now staring at me like I’m some kind of weirdo. “Okay…then I’ll be going to the church. It is okay for me to leave you two, right?” He asked staring both of us. “Yes/No!” Bom and I said at the same time. Bom turn to me giving her dagger eyes which can kill me anytime right now. “I mean Yes..of course you can.” I said smiling awkwardly right now. Taeyang…please don’t leave me T.T “Okay then…bye guys. Have fun.” He said smiling and excuse himself. Have fun my …that dimwit he should understand my s.o.s signal. I’m dead!!!

 

“Did you just practically try to kick me out?” Bom asked. I was putting my hand in defense but wait…why am I not flying to the wall or ground??? I look at Bom and I can see her expression change somehow sad. “Are you that scare of me? “ She asked trying to hide her sadness. “Kinda.” I blurted. Damn stupid mouth of mine I need to stitch it so I can keep quiet.

 

“Fine…I leave then if that what you want…” She said and almost turned to leave to the door. I quickly pull her hand. “Yah..What’s wrong with you..” I asked when I noticed there were tears on her eyes. “Are you crying?” I asked worried.

 

“What do you think dimwit?” She retorted. Ouch…I don’t know why, I feel a pang of guilt right now. “I’m sorry Bommie…I didn’t mean too.” I said sincerely. Bom end up crying more. I panicked. “Bommie…I’m sorry…I really am…please don’t cry.” I said panickly trying to think of something to keep her quiet. I’ll be dead if the other trainee complained about us being noisy. I couldn’t think of anything and the only thing I know our lips touch. I kissed her 0.0 now I’m dead!!! But why does it feel right??? I feel that I want to kiss her longer.

 

 

(Bom PoV’s)

 

 

I was crying my heart out. That Bingu really hurt my feeling. I don’t know why I feel sad that when I found out he was scare of me. To top that he do not even to be alone in one room with me. Did he really hate me that much..?

 

I don’t care anymore as I keep crying ignoring Seunghyun pleaded for forgiveness. I keep crying and crying and I see Seunghyun was panicked trying to stop me from making noise..SCREW HIM!!!

 

But suddenly I feel a lip touch mine 0.0 I was shocked it was Tabi. His lip…HIS LIP!!! IT IS KISSING ME!!!! I was shocked but why does it feel so good when he kissing my lip? What is this I’m feeling??? My tummy felt weird. I don’t know why I end up kissing him back. It feel like an eternity. I feel I want to feel his lip longer.

 

Suddenly, there was a sound of the door being open, “Sorry I left my phone on the desk.” Taeyang came and barged in to the door. “What’s wrong with you two?” he asked seeing us being far away and awkward. Damn! I feel I want to kill him for ruining the moment….this embarrassing (>_<) how will I face him now??? I glanced at Seunghyun to see that he was glancing at me too. I blushed seeing his lip.

 

“Why both of your lips are swollen?” Youngbae asked as he noticed both of their lip swollen. Damn it!!! Taeyang as much as I love you but I want to kill you right now!!!

 

Seunghyun quickly answered. “Nothing happened.” Seunghyun said and look away. Is he blushing??? “Well okay if you guys said so. I’ll be leaving then bye.” Youngbae said and excuses himself again. About time!!! Taeyang leave both of us again ALONE!!! I take it back!!! Taeyang come back!!! Don’t leave us alone!!!

 

It was only me and Seunghyun alone. This is awkward after the kiss…I’m dying right now. “You..” we ended saying the same thing and we both laughed. “Bom…I’m sorry for what I did.” He said sincerely while rubbing his neck. I smile, God…oh how adorable he is right now. Wait! What am I saying??? I ended blushing when I saw his lip again. Stop being ert bommie!!!

 

“Bom…”Seunghyun called. My name sound so heavenly when he called it how come I didn’t realize it till now. He took me closer to him and he stare at me with that beautiful charming intense eyes of him. Right there, I, Park Bom melt through that gaze.

 

“I’m sorry for hurting your feeling. I really didn’t mean too. And about that kiss just now please forgive me.” He apologized again, I couldn’t focus a word what he said as I stare at his lip again!!! Yes I know I stare too much but I can’t help it but wanting to kiss him again.

 

I quickly kiss him again to shut him up. Tabi was shocked but he slowly responded to my kiss. God is this the feeling what they say when you’re in love??? I think I fall in love…no, I am falling in love.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated >_< Sorry for the late update i'm really busy this month and next month will be my exam. i hate my 2nd semester it's troublesome T.T Anyway...please comment and subscribe...btw hope you guys enjoy this chap:) Thanks you for those commenting make me happy hehe:)