Goodbye...

We Belong Together

(Dara’s Pov)

 

I was getting ready to go out. I check my phone wondering if Jiyong oppa greet me since he always greets me every morning. I frowned; there isn’t any text from him at all or miss call.

“I wonder where he is…” I asked myself.  I put my phone on my bag and get ready to leave for my morning shift.

I wonder what make Jiyong busy. I have to think positively. I shook all the bad thought I had in mind.

 

*******

 

(Jiyong’s Pov)

 

I looked my reflection back at the mirror. I took a deep breath. Please let everything today be okay…

To be honest, it’s killing him not to talk to his tokki. He sees his phone there were miss call and message from Dara but he didn’t replied to any of it. He just don’t know why but he couldn’t…the feeling he worried about and ever since last night a lot of ” what if” question come in mind.

What if Dara really cheated on him? What if she doesn’t love him anymore? What if she hates him? What if…there’s no hope for them to be together?

Jiyong couldn’t help but thinking the possibilities if dara really cheated on him.  He punched the bathroom mirror in realeasing his frustration and angered. The mirror shattered and the sound were heard from outside.

The bathroom door was immediately open by Seungri and Daesung in panic. What make them panic even more is to see the blood that dripping down from Jiyong hand.

“Hyung your hand is bleeding!” Seungri shout in panic. Daesung immediately took a hand towel that were hanging near and cover Jiyong hand that was bleeding.

“Seungri called the taxi. We need to bring Jiyong hyung to the hospital.” Daesung instructed the maknae. He nodded in respond and ran out to call the taxi.

“Come on hyung…we need to get your hand healed.” Daesung said dragging me out from the door. I just follow where they dragged me and a few minutes after that we were already in a taxi and on our way to the nearby clinic.

 

********

(Daesung’s Pov)

I was waiting outside the doctor office with Seungri while waiting for Jiyong hyung hand to get medicated by the nurse. I sighed. I hope Seunghyun hyung is here to help us out but it hard to contact him since it never get through.

“Daesung hyung, what should we do?” Seungri asked looking at me worried. “I don’t know…I only hope Jiyong hyung will tell us what he is thinking.” I said. Jiyong hyung always keep everything bottle up so it’s hard for them to know what he is thinking.

“Do you think we should bring him to see Dara nuna?” Seungri asked. I scratched my head not knowing what to say. I’m worried if Jiyong hyung meet with Dara nuna will only cause another problem. What should they do???

While they were busy thinking, they heard the door were open and Jiyong come out from the office with his hand being already treated in bandage. The doctor comes out afterward.

“Well…do check up with me again in 3 weeks time. Please eat the medicine that I gave you.” He said. “And boys, do take care of him.” he add in and smile leave after that. The three of us bow 90 degree in term of thank you.

“Hyung let’s go home.” Seungri said and hold Jiyong shoulder. “I want to go and see Dara first.” He replied. Seungri exchange glances with me. Seriously I don’t know what to do…Jiyong hyung seem determined in seeing Dara nuna today.

Please god let everything be okay…

 

(No one Pov)

 

Minho was getting ready to leave his mansion. He looks back at his watch. It was almost 3pm. What he knows the pub girl (Dara) ended his shift around 3.30pm so after he was done he went to his car and drove off.

Minho arrived outside the pub he decided to wait for the pub girl to come out at the back alley. As just right on time, Minho saw her just went out from the back entrance.He smiled. He slowly drove to her and horn at her.

Dara was walking thinking about Jiyong. She wondered why Jiyong haven’t responded to her call or text. “Where is he?” she said to herself.

She noticed a car was driving slowly and horn at her. She looked at the car owner and to only see the guy she despised.

“Get in…” He said to her. Dara scoffed hearing what he said. Is he kidding her?

“No…” she replied in cold icy tone. “Just get inside. I want to apologise to you.” he replied.

Dara was staring at him. She could see he seem sincere well seem not really that sincere but close anyhow. She decided to give him a chance.

“Fine…but no funny business got that?” She warned at him. Minho only chuckled. “Fine don’t worry.” He replied amused.

Dara got in to Minho car. What she didn’t know someone was watching her from afar.

 

*******

 

(Jiyong’s Pov)

 

We were on our way to meet Dara. I need to talk to her. I need to know. I was busy wondering that I didn’t realise we just had arrived at the back alley.

I want to clear everything today. Please let it be a misunderstanding…Please show me a clear answer god...

“Hyung isn’t that Dara nuna?” Seungri called out to me. I look at where he looked. I didn’t expect to see what I am seeing. I saw the guy that kiss dara cheek the other day in a car.  There was dara standing looking at him after that she went inside to his car.

“Hyung, who is the guy with Dara nuna?” Daesung asked me. I scoffed feeling stupid all over again. I guess I really got my answer already…I feel my tear fell and my heart is crushing. Dara why…?

Daesung and Seungri were speechless. Could it be this is the person who their hyung meant? The guy that dara nuna cheated with...

Once they arrived back home. Jiyong was raged. He throws and flipped everything he sees in his sight the phone. Feather pillow, books, tables, and finally the chair he throw that hit the wall mirror. Everything was a wreack at the living room.  Seungri and Daesung can only watch Jiyong to release his anger.

“AARGHH!!!!” Jiyong scream frustrated holding his heart. He feels pain and betrayal all over again. It’s hurting him inside.  Why can’t it be a misunderstanding he hopes? Why he have to see her with that guy again? Why??? Why can it be like they use to back in highschool? Why???God… Why???

Seungri couldn’t take it seeing his hyung like that. “Jiyong hyung...” Seungri was about to run to his hyung side. But daesung stop him. “Stop…he need to be alone.” Daesung stop Seungri at his track. “But…He love Dara nuna how can she do this to him?” Seungri said sadly. “Let’s just leave Jiyong hyung alone. He needs that right now.” Daesung said.

Daesung and Seungri just watch their hyung quietly. It pains them seeing him at this state. Why does it get complicated? If only Seunghyun hyung and Youngbae hyung here they know what to do.

 

*******

 

(Dara Pov’s)

 

I was brought to a boutique. Why is he bringing me here? I just followed him. “Choose everything you like.” He said sitting at the guest couch.

“I thought you said you want to apologise.” I said displease on how he act.

“I’m apologising… so choose.” He said coldly. I scoffed. I should have known this guy is too good to be true.

I was about to give him a good lecture when someone beat me to it.

“Yah Lee Minho! I thought I told you apologise.” A woman scolded as she appeared in front of Minho. I wonder who she is. She is beautiful.

“Eunhye, what are you doing here? I thought you are going to Paris.” Minho said surprised with the girl presence. Don’t tell me she is the girlfriend of this jerk…0.0 no way…she is way too good for him.

“Don’t change the topic…apologise to her now. I want to hear it from your mouth.” She demanded and giving him a cold glare.

Surprisingly this guy immediately obeys her. “I’m sorry.” He said.

“What I can’t hear you?” I said purposely. The woman seems amused with what I say. “You heard her, apologise again.” She demanded him again.

“Dara, I’m sorry about the other day. And my rude action too.” He said not happy about it. I smiled amused. “Apology accepted.” I said.

“That wasn’t hard. That’s how you should apologise.” The woman said. She turned to me. “Yoon Eunhye.” She introduced herself and gives me her hand. “Sandara Park.” I responded to her hand and introduce myelf back.

“So you are the girl who gives my best friend a hard time.” She said smiling. I didn’t get what she meant but it seems she doesn’t mean in a bad way.

“She really is pretty. You didn’t tell me that.” She said looking at Minho. “Yah…I know what you’re thinking…don’t bother thinking about it…”  He responded pouted. Eunhye laughed and nudge him. Minho smile and pinch Eunhye nose.

Seeing them make me misses Jiyong oppa. Should I call him again maybe he will answer this time. I look at the two seem like Minho love Eunhye…Maybe…but I wonder if Eunhye know.

After that, Minho decided to send me home.  I was drop off in front off my apartment. “Thanks for today…and tell eunhye thanks for the gift.” I said to Minho.

“Sure. No problem.” He replied. I was about to get out the car but I stopped and turn back to him. “What?” he asked.

“Do you like Eunhye?” I asked curious. Minho was shocked. I hit the bulleyes caused he seem flustered. I was holding my laughed.

“How the hell you know?” He asked. “I noticed how you look at her. It’s obvious.” I replied. “Sheesh…if it’s obvious she would know that.” He responded dissatisfied. He looks down. “Don’t worry she will notice one day.” I said trying to cheer him up. I feel sorry for him. I mean he seems to love eunhye for so long yet she doesn’t know.  “If I can help you with anything I’ll try okay.” I add in.

“Thanks…”  He replied smile meekly. He looked at me for a while. It makes me feel weird. Not a good weird thing but a weird bad thing. I don’t like the way he smile mischievously.

“You said you’ll help me with anything right?” He asked. I closed my body in defense. “Yah why are looking at me like that?” I asked worried. “Be my fake girlfriend? Well in other word help me with getting Eunhye love.” He said smiling as he think a perfect plan.

I was shocked. I’m speechless I don’t know what to say. He’s joking right…I look at him again he was dead serious alright.

“No.” I replied. “Look I will pay you for every job you did.” He replied. “Hello…I have a job already.” I retort back. “I pay you double than pub paid you.” He replied back.  I was shock hearing his proposal but I do need money for now to pay with the rent and help with Sanghyun and Durami payment for their school.

“Here my card. I’ll give you a week and let you think about it. Call me by then.” He said and handed me his card. I took it and get out from his car. What should I do???

 

*******

[ song; tell me goodbye - Big bang]

(No one Pov’s)

From a far there was an eye watching them, Jiyong parked his car 3 blocks from Dara apartment. He needs to see it again with his own eyes. He saw enough alright. Seeing Dara with that guy make his heart hurt like hell.  He needed to be alone for now away from everything.

“Goodbye Dara…” He said holding back his tear and drive away. As Jiyong car passes Dara who just turn her back to go inside her apartment. Dara don’t know why but she stop she feel she can sense Jiyong was around. She looks back at the road but no one was there.

“I guess I am really missing Jiyong oppa so much.” She said to herself. “Where are you oppa?” she asked herself.

Jiyong who watch Dara again for the last time from the the side mirror finally let his tear fall. He loves her too much but now he needs to be alone. He really can’t face her now. That’s why he decided to leave. This is the best he needs to calm down before he can face her again. He need to battle with himself and all the feeling inside of him.

“Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, Love is a war; Love is growing up” –  Quoted by James A. Baldwin.

 

===================================================================================================

Don't hate me for making this chapter T.T i have too eventhough it's breaking me apart. Please leave me a comment, subscribe and Upvotes. it give me the motivation to write hehe...DivinaMoralejo here the chap as i promised..hope you like it.