The First Meeting

We Belong Together

Please Note: [ ] = This mean thought. The story will be begin during their highschool year. So hopefully you likeit and sorry for my grammer error and everything so enjoy:)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It was the last week of summer. The heat is killing the 5 of them right now. The Boy’s were hanging out at Seungri House since they could not bear to step outside and face the heat.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

  I was sitting at the couch. While Seunghyun hyung was lying around at the floor with Youngbae. Seungri and Daesung were sitting at the sofa. We decide to hang at Seungri House since it is the last week for summer we decide to spend time together and enjoying our last week of summer Mostly we spend our summer Skateboarding, Dancing, Singing and Performing at some random café just to kill time. But since it is the last week of summer we decide to lay back and enjoy all the rest of the week playing around.

 

  “I can’t stand these anymore. The heat is killing me right now!” whined Seunghyun. “Oh… Stop whining, hyung! We know that already you keep whining since you got here.” Seungri replied which he earned a glare from the oldest. 

 

   “Well it’s hot and why your air conditioner is not working at a time like this?” Complain Seunghyun. “Enough guys…we need to find a way to kill this heat?” Said Youngbae. “How about we go to Baskin Robbins and eat an ice cream?” Suggest Daesung. “Daesung, I Love You..!” Seunghyun Hyung said who got up immediately and hugs Daesung. “ Se-Se-Seunghyun Hyung, I-I-It’s wrong t-to fe-feel that way. We are both Male and I only like GIRLS. G-I-R-L-S” Daesung stuttered when he heard Seunghyun sudden confession. He even spell and emphasized he is straight.

 

   The living room suddenly turned into an awkward silence with Daesung remarked and then the rest of us laughed leaving Daesung clueless with the sudden laughed from all of his friends. “What?” Daesung asked still clueless. “You’re really witty like always.” I laughed. “Yea…hyung, you should see your face.” Seungri laughed so hard while holding his stomach. “Yah Daesung, Seunghyun Hyung didn’t mean that way. He meant that he love your idea that is the reason.” Youngbae also cannot help but laughed with his friend witty remarked. “Yah, how can you think I’m gay? I’m not interested with guy and I’m also straight.” Explain Seunghyun Hyung feel a bit offended with what Daesung said thinking he is gay.

 

    “Oh...Sorry hyung, I didn’t mean to offend you. I...I...I’m Sorry.” Daesung apologized feeling really bad. “I’m just playing with you...I forgive you since you will pay my ice cream anyway.” Seunghyun said and walk out the door. “Let’s go Daesung…you heard the man.” I said while slinging my hand on his shoulder. “Yeah lets go.” Daesung beamed happily. “Youngbae hyung, will you buy me an ice-cream?” Ask Seungri in a childish tone hopefully he will get a treat from Youngbae. “Sure…since I have your wallet right now so it should be okay.” Youngbae replied while smiling mischievously. Seungri Jaw dropped when he heard what his hyung said. “Yah Hyung! How the hell did you get my wallet? Give it back to me!” Seungri yelled who is right now chasing Youngbae who ran after Seunghyun hyung. I laughed with Daesung and we ran after them. 

 

(At Baskin Robbins)

 

   We arrived at Baskin Robbins at last. We immediately drooled seeing the ice-cream at the display. This will definitely kill the heat we are feeling right now. We immediately buy our respective choice in flavor. I was the last one to pay my ice cream while the rest are already seated at the chair they provided. I was about to approach them when I accidentally bumped into someone which result to my ice cream fell from my hand. I look at the person who keeps saying sorry to me since she seem to realize that she make my ice cream fell and I couldn’t see her face since she kept bowing her head apologizing to me nonstop.

 

   “It’s okay…I can buy another one.” I said not to make her worried or anything. “No, let me get you a new one.” Said the girl finally show her face and look at me. I don’t know why but I feel that the time stop seeing her. I was mesmerized seeing her face she was a beauty. I was speechless and I don’t know why I feel my stomach flutter like there are a thousand butterflies inside my stomach.

 

     “Excuse me…umm…” the girl voice woke me up from my trance. I didn’t realized she buy me a new ice cream. “I’m sorry for making your ice cream fell. Here for you.” Said the girl and hand me the ice cream. “Hmm...T-Th- Thank you uh…” I thanked her before I can ask her name. “Sandara but you can call me Dara.” She said. “Jiyong. Nice to meet you Dara.” I smiled seeing her smile. I don’t know why but my heart beat so fast right now seeing her smile. What is wrong with me? What am I feeling right this?

 

Dara’s Pov

 

    I was hanging out with the girls at Baskin Robbins. We were enjoying ice cream from this terrible heat. “This taste so good unnie.” Minzy beamed happily while eating her ice cream. “Yeah…this is the best thing to kill the heat.” Bom beamed happily too while her ice cream. “I would have to agree with you.”Chaerin nodded in agreement while eating her ice cream. “Guys I want to go and wash my hand first.” I excused myself and go to the nearest sink.

  

     After washing my hand I was trying to get a tissue from my bag and I didn’t see where I was looking. I didn’t realize that I bump into someone causing his ice cream to fell. I immediately say sorry and bow to him nonstop after I realized what I have just done. “It’s okay…I can buy another one.” He said. “No, let me get you a new one.” I said immediately when I heard what he just said. I don’t know why I feel my heart suddenly beat so fast seeing his gaze. God! I never know a guy like this can be so handsome. Wait! What is wrong with me? I saw him seem to be out of trance and seeing him like this I decided to buy him the ice cream he just bought. I went to the counter and order what he ordered to replace his ice cream. When I get back he was startled to see I already buy a new ice cream for him.

 

    “I’m sorry for making your ice cream fell. Here for you.” I said giving him the ice cream. “Hmm...T-Th- Thank you uh…” He took the ice cream from my hand. I don’t know why I blushed when our hand slightly touch. I hope he won’t notice. I realize he want to thank me but hesitate to call me what. “Sandara but you can call me Dara.” I smiled introducing myself. “Jiyong. It’s nice to meet you, Dara.” He smiled.  I don’t know why but my heart won’t stop beating like crazy. What am I feeling? What does this mean?

 

    A sudden commotion disturbed our meeting. When we saw where the commotion come from. I was surprised to see Chaerin was bickering with someone. “What the hell…Seungri.” Said Jiyong. He seems know the guy who bickered with Chaerin. I wonder what is going on over there. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Please Leave a comment and please give any suggestion to improve my writing:) Anyway...anyone know who is good at doing the poster? Add me up or subscribe:) Pleasa give me any suggestion since my writing skill maybe a little rusty since it's been a while i didn't write any fanfic....

FB: Ekka Crunchie

Twitter: Ekka Kharfida