3 weeks!!!

We Belong Together

(No one Pov)

Daesung and Seungri were busy packing their clothes. They decide to go look for their Jiyong hyung. It’s been week there are no news from him.  They thought he went back to their hometown but he was not there when Seungri called up Mrs Kwon she said he wasn’t there. This get the maknae worried.

“Daesung hyung, is everything ready?” Seungri asked after done packing.

“Yeah…all done. I already call Yang Sangjanim he said we need to find Jiyong hyung and have a safe trip.” Daesung replied. Seungri nodded.

“Have you seen the car key?” Daesung asked. Seungri handed Daesung the car key.

“I’ll go put our bags at the car. Don’t forget to lock the door. I’ll wait in the car.” Daesung said as he brings their bag along with him and left.

Seungri look at the empty room, he smile remembering the moment where all the 5 of them were playing around in this room. The 5 of them would sit together joking around and watch television. Youngbae hyung would be a troll in teasing him while Daesung hyung focuses on waching the movie. Seunghyun hyung would text with Bom nuna while he watched too. Jiyong hyung would be hugging him while watching the movie.

Seungri really miss those days when they are all together. Seungri took Jiyong letter on his pocket and read back the letter he found when he discovers their hyung is missing.

To: Seungri and Daesung

“I’ll be going for awhile…I’m sorry for not telling you guys and thank you for being there for me. Seungri, I’m glad you were looking out for me.  Daesung, I’m glad you too looking out for me. I really can count on my dongseng.  I’m glad I have you two when I need someone. Thank you.

I’m sorry for leaving without telling goodbye. I promise I’ll be back but now I need time alone. I don’t want to burden the two of you anymore. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine. Just take care…

 

Your Sincerely,

Jiyong Hyung

 

Seungri put back the letter in his pocket. “I’m going to find you, hyung and bring you back.” Seungri said to himself determined to find his hyung. He looked back at their dorm for the last time and locked the door and leave with Daesung in search of Jiyong.

 

*******

 

It’s been a week already, Dara still could not make her mind about Minho offer. She was debating to accept it or not. But what would Jiyong say if she accepts it. Surely…Jiyong would not let her do it. She still could not think of anything but she really needs money now. Minho is expecting to meet her later. Should she go and see him at his dorm.

Dara look back at her phone, there was no call or messages from the man she really missing. She really misses him, she calls him and text him but it was never answered.

“Where is Jiyong oppa? It’s been weeks…I should meet him. He needs to know anyway. I should discus this with him before I decide it.”She said decided to prepare to leave and meet Jiyong.

Dara arrived at the Big Bang dorm and knocked the boy’s door. She knocked the door but there were no answer.

“I wonder anyone home?” she asked herself. She knocked again but there was no answered.

Suddenly, Dara’s phone ring indicating there is an incoming call. Dara look at the name of the caller ID, it was Minho.

“Yeboseyo” She answered. “Meet me at Angel’s Café.” He said and ended the call immediately. “That jerk.” She hissed. She looked back at the door and decided to leave since there seem to be no one around.

She arrived to Angel’s Café after 20 minute ride on the taxi. It was a small café and there she saw a Minho was waiting for her. So she approached him who gesture her to seat.

“So have you decided it already?” Minho asked immediately once Dara seat down. “I’m still not sure.” She replied. Minho was shocked hearing her statement, “What do you mean you still not sure?” he asked.

“I have a boyfriend and won’t cheat on him.” Dara replied. “I’m not asking for you to cheat. I’m asking for your help to make Eunhye realise that I love her.” He replied a bit irritate. Dara just keep quiet when a waiter came to take their order.

After the waiter left, Minho sighed. “Please I beg you…help me out, Dara just for 3 weeks. Please…” Minho pleaded Dara. Dara was stunned; this is the first time the great Lee Minho begs at her. She feels sorry for him. Dara sighed. She hopes that she did the right thing. “Alright, but only for 3 weeks.” She replied not happy with her decision as matter a fact. “Thank you…your job will start tonight. Eunhye will be at the business party of one of her client and I happen to be invited too. So later you will be my date.” He replied.

“Wait…tonight but I am not ready at all…That’s just too fast.” Dara respond panickly with the fast pace in plan. “That’s why I bring you this. Wear this tonight.” Minho replied handing her a branded clothing bag. “My job is done. I’ll see you later. By the way I’ll pick you up around 8p.m.” Minho replied and left her speechless.

“That guy is a jerk.” Dara was holding back her anger. How dare he leave her alone at the café after he gets what he wants? Why the hell did she even agree to it?

Dara sighed. She feels so lonely. Bom is gone with Seunghyun. Chaerin email her that she will be in Japan for awhile with her family and Minzy haven’t call her. Suddenly her phone ring, she looks at the Caller ID it was Minzy.

“Yeboseyo unnie..I miss you!” yelled Minzy once Dara answer her phone.

“I miss you too minzy ah..” Dara replied almost crying.

“Unnie, Gwenchana?” Minzy asked concerned. “I’m fine…it’s just I miss you 3 sooo much.” She replied.

“Me too unnie. Don’t worry we will be back next month. You should come home too unnie. I saw your mom she really miss you.” Minzy said.

“I want too, minzy. It’s just that I have to get money to help with Durami and Sanghyun with their school. I want to help them too. Beside I won’t allow myself to see them working their off to pay for their school.” Dara explained.

“I understand unnie.” Minzy replied.

“Tell them I miss them and sent my regard to them.” She said.

“I will unnie. How are Jiyong oppa and the other?” Minzy asked.

Dara was quiet when Minzy asked. Too be honest she do not know or heard any news about them. “They’re fine.” She lied.

“Sent my regard to them unnie.” Minzy said. “I will” She replied.

“I got to go…take care unnie.” Minzy said as she bid her farewell. “You too bye.” She replied and hang up.

Dara look at her phone. She wonders why Jiyong is not texting or calling her. Why she had a bad feeling about it. Dara just shook off the bad thought and this positive. “There must be something he is busy with…that’s it.” She said trying to convince herself that.

 

*******

 

That night, Dara was picked up as Minho promised. She was nervous being at a high class party. She feels left out. To make it worse Minho leaves her alone and went to talk with one of his client.

“Are you nervous?” A voice said surprising her.

Dara turn to see who it was, “Eunhye shii…you surprised me.” Dara smiled

“Sorry…” She laughed it off. Dara look at Eunhye she was really stunning.

“You look so pretty.” Dara compliment Eunhye. “Thank you but not as pretty as you.” Eunhye replied back.

“Thanks. So are you alone?” Dara asked. “Well as you see I’m alone, so you and Minho finally decide to date?” Eunhye asked.

“Well…we’re just still friend.” Dara replied not wanting to elaborate the topic. “I’m glad he met you. I like you for him.” Eunhye said smiling at her. “How about yourself? I thought when the first time I saw you I thought you two were dating to be honest.” Dara said trying to dig some information from her.

Eunhye just smile, for a minute, Dara think she saw a sad smile from her face. “I’m only his bestfriend.” She replied. Dara did not get what Eunhye meant but somehow she feels more to it from the word she just said.

“I see you ladies are talking about something, I hope it’s not about me.” Minho said as he interrupted the two way conversation. “Nope, don’t be full of yourself.” Eunhye replied only making Minho frown.

Dara try to hold back her laughed. She really likes Eunhye only she can own Minho to behave like that. They really look cute together.

“Can I join you guys?” another man voice interrupts the three.

“Oppa…” Eunhye said looking surprised. Minho seems to be annoyed and angry with the guy appearance.

“Hi, Eunhye…” He said smiling.

Who is he??? Why is Eunhye look pale???

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here an update..hope you guys like it. i'm kinda thinking about ending this soon well a few more chapters to go. Btw sorry for the late update...do comment so i know what you guys think about it, Subscribe and Upvote.. Thanks for the support again thank you:)))) btw do give suggestion thank you:))