Another Sweet Date

We Belong Together

 

(No one Pov)

 

It was nearly time for Jiyong to go to L.A since they have just already graduated. Today is for Jiyong farewell Party. The rest of the big bang boys and the girls are making preparation for his farewell party. Seunghyun and Bom were assigned to do the party organizing. This party is only for them and some close friend of theirs.

 

“Dara, you are in charge of diverting Jiyong attention in any way you can think of away from this party until you are instructed to be here. Got that?” Bom asked earning a nod from her. “Good. Chae and Minzy, you two get the food and drinks. Taeyang you go along with them too.”

 

“No problem.” Teayang replied earning a satisfied smile from the Bominator.  “Seunghyun you are in charge of the music and make sure you got a cool song.” Bom turn to Seunghyun. “Got it clear.” He replied.

 

“What about us nuna?” Seungri asked curiously. “Daesung, you know what I asked you to do the other day right? Have you done it?” Bom asked carefully not to let Dara know about it. “Don’t worry nuna. They said they will send it here and the other one it is in Seunghyun hyung car. No problem.” Daesung replied not forgetting his winning smile. Bom nod in satisfaction. “I think that should be it.” She said.

 

“Yah Nuna, how about me?” Seungri asked again dissatisfied of being forgotten. “Oh..Sorry I almost forgot about you.” Bom smile innocently for forgetting the panda. “Seungri you still have the video and picture right so do your stuff.” Bom said smiling. Seungri totally understand the meaning behind that smile and he is gladly to do it.

 

(Jiyong Pov)

 

Where is everybody??? Why aren’t they answering my call??? Even my tokki didn’t pick up her phone. What’s going on??? My thought was disturb when a call came. Tokki!!! I smiled seeing her name on my phone screen.

 

“Tokki!!! I Miss You!!!” I said once I answer the phone. I could hear her laugh. Her voice is adorable.

 

“I miss you too, oppa. What’s wrong? You call me more than 5 times.” She said. “Babe, why weren’t you answering my call? I was worried you know that. The other guys, are even not answering my call either. Are you guys planning something?” I asked curiously feeling something fishy going on. There was silence for a minute. “Tokki?”

 

“What are you talking about, oppa? Why would you say that?” She asked maybe pouting right now. I wish I can see it. “Sorry babe, I’m just curious that’s all.” I replied. “Oppa, can we meet? I want to have a date with you today since you will be leaving soon.” She said. I can sense there was sadness from her tone.

 

“Of course, anything you want tokki. Where are you I’ll fetch you.” I said. “Jinjja? Alright! I’m at my home. I’ll be waiting for you oppa.” She replied cheerfully. Aigoo…My baby is adorable. I will definitely do anything to make her happy.

 

I quickly prepared myself and wear something casual look. I quickly drive to Dara house. I could see she was waiting from her door. She quickly get in to the car after she wave goodbye to her mom.

 

“So where do you want to go tokki?” I asked looking at her. Even with that light makeup..She still is beautiful. “I want to watch movie with you.” She replied.

 

“The cinema it is…” I said and drive to the cinema. Once we arrived to the cinema we decided to watch Mama the horror movie. We sit at our seat with popcorn and drink in hand we decide to share one cup. “Oppa, I think I’m scared.” She said when the movie was beginning. “Don’t worry, I’m here.” I said intertwine our hand together and kiss her hand. I can see her calm down a little and lay her head on my shoulder.

 

The movie was sure scary even I close my eyes a few time. Dara was terrified and hide her face on my chest every time the intense scene coming. I did not let go of our hand and just comfort her. “Don’t worry tokki. I’m here.” I said cupping her cheek with my other hand.  “Oppa, I’m scared.” She said tearing up. “Shush..Don’t cry okay. Just close your eyes.” I said. She do as I said and close her eyes.

 

I leaned to her and kiss her passionately. I’m glad to know that she responded my kiss. After we break the kiss I can sense that my tooki is blushing madly even this darkness cannot hide how adorable she is right now.

 

The movie finally ended. “Finally, it ended.” Dara sighed in relief that the horror is way gone. I couldn’t help myself but chuckled at her adorable look right now.

 

(Dara’s Pov)

 

I noticed Jiyong was laughing. “Why are you laughing oppa?” I asked. “You look adorable when you are scared you know that?” He asked. I blushed hearing his compliment. “Oppa…it was really scary. If I knew that it would be that scary I won’t choose it.” I said regretting for choosing that movie. “I’m okay. Because of that movie I experience 2 hour and a half of your warm hand, hugging you and of course kissing you.” he whispered seductively to my ear.

 

I blushed hearing what he said. “Oppa.” I whined as he teases me for my blushing face. “Aww…my tokki is soooo cute.” He said laughing. I’m happy to see he smiled. How much I will miss that smile, those sharp eyes, that nose, his warm hand. I’ll miss everything about him. I feel down thinking that he will leave soon.

 

“Tokki are you okay?” He asked looking concerned. I shouldn’t make him worried. It is supposed to be a happy date. “Yea…sorry oppa.” I replied. He cupped my face with his hand and stare at my eyes. “I know that you are feeling sad that I’m going to leave soon right?” He asked. I was surprised that he knew what I was thinking.

 

“How do you know oppa?” I asked. He smiled. “Tokki, listen I know how you feel…I’m having a hard time thinking to leave you here. 2 year for not to be able to see you might going to kill me inside. So babe, I want the remaining day before I depart I want to spend my time with you.” he said kissing my temple. “I love you.”

 

“I love you too, oppa.” I said hugging him tightly not wanting to let him go. After the cinema we walk hand in hand around the shopping mall. Something caught my attention and saw a photo machine.

 

“Oppa, Let’s take a picture.” I said. “Sure.”

 

We went to the photo booth and have our picture taken. We portrayed different posed. I love the picture where I kiss his cheek and there was another picture where he kisses mine. But I really love the picture where we both smile where Jiyong was giving me a back hug.

 

“Here one for you, oppa. And another one for me.” I said  handing him our picture. I was so happy looking at the picture. “This will be the best picture I had of you.” I said smiling.  I turn to Jiyong when I feel he kiss me all of the sudden.

 

After we broke the kiss, Jiyong  cupped my cheek and stare at me in the eyes. “I love you, Sandara Park.” He said. “I Love you too Kwon Jiyong.” I said smiling.

 

We decided to go to the arcade and play some game. Jiyong was trying his best to win me a doll. And he got it for me. “Wah…my Jiyongie is so talented.” I said pinching his cheek. He laughed. “Anything for my baby.” He replied pinching my nose. We decided to go to han river and spent time there.

 

We are sitting at the bench holding hand together enjoying the sunset view from han river. “It’s beautiful.” I said. “Just like you tokki.” He said. “Oppa…stop being cheesy.” I said trying to hide my red cheek. Jiyong cupped my face and look at me seriously. “Ani …What I’m saying is true.. You are beautiful. No matter what make up or not you are beautiful. For me, you are the adorable tokki…the unique lovable girl I had. I’m lucky to have you as my girl, Dara.” He said. I feel really touched and kiss him.

 

“I love you sooooo much oppa.” I said within our kisses it was so passionate that either one of us want to break it. “I love you more babe.” He replied as he kisses my jaw line and when down to my neck. After that he stop, and hug me not wanting to let me go. “I’ll miss you already thinking if you are not here with me.” He replied. “Me too oppa.” I said burying my face to his chest.

 

We both watch the sunset together. It was the best day we had today. I’m glad I was able to spent time with Jiyong. I just wish how today would not end and we could stay like this forever.

 

Jiyong was ready to send me home. The rest of them are now waiting at my house for the party. Bom unnie already texted me saying that all the preparation is done. “Oppa, will you come inside and accompany me since all of my family are going to our relative house?” I asked.  Please say yes….

 

(Jiyong’s Pov)

 

I sent Dara home it was already 7.45pm. Her house is so dark and quiet. Oppa, will you come inside and accompany me since all of my family are going to our relative house?” She asked. I see.. I could not possibly let her left alone.

 

“Sure.” I agreed. She smiled hearing my answer. “Gomawa, oppa.” She said happily.

 

I couldn’t help but chuckle of her cute act. I park my car and hold her hand. “Oppa, can you open the door for me? I’m worried if what happen at the movie is real.” She said pleading somewhat looking nervous. I chuckled at her cuteness again. “Alright tooki there is nothing to be afraid of.” I replied.

 

I reached for the doorknob and twist it to open when…..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated...hehe the next chapter will be a bit late for me to update due to me being buagon momentsy with my work and all...anyway enjoy the cgapter and of course the daragon momentXD Subscribe and comment:)