Love is Forever - The Last Chapter

We Belong Together

(Dara Pov’s)

 

Where are you Ji? Dara keep walking to find her pabo. Wait till I get my hand on that man. I will kill him for making me like this…

“He should be near here?” Dara said to herself. Dara keep looking for Jiyong but somehow it is hard for her to find him with all of these people around.

“Dara nuna!” Wait did someone called her name? Maybe she misheard it.

“DARA NUNA!!!” Okay that’s definitely her name being called. But who???

I look around to see who called my name. Wait…is that Seungri?

“Dara nuna, finally you are here. You have to follow me. Jiyong hyung is totally depressed.” Seungri said as he reached me.

“Seungri ah…where is Jiyong?” I asked him

“Just follow me...he is at the other side of the road.” Seungri explained. I looked at the opposite of the road and saw there he was with Daesung follow behind.

“Let’s go Seungri.” I said and drag him to the other side of the road.

 

********

 

(No one Pov)

 

Jiyong keep walking dejectedly. He was so depressed that Dara did not come at all to meet him. Well…it was partly his fault for making Dara feel like that and it would be understandable if she didn’t come. But why can’t she gave him a second chance.

Everyone deserves a second chance. Even him…he deserve a second chance too right?

Seriously of all different kind of route and he choose this route where all he see lovey dovey couple everywhere. He wonder if this a punishment for him of hurting Dara? Such a cruel punishment…(TT-TT)

Jiyong sighed and stop his tracked. “If only you are here with me now Dara. I miss your touch..I miss your laugh.. I miss your eyes.. I miss your lips.. I miss everything about you.” Jiyong said to himself. He did not realise every word he said was heard clearly by someone.

Dara smiled hearing what Jiyong said. This man is such a pabo!

Dara was nervous she was only behind him and she keeps being push by Seungri and Daesung to approach the depressed man right in front of her.

“Here goes nothing..” She thought to herself. Dara tap on Jiyong shoulder making him turn and was surprised to see who it was.

“Dara…” Jiyong called her name. Dara immediately hug Jiyong.  Jiyong was dumbfounded. He somewhat still processing if this is real or a dream?

“Oppa…Jiyong oppa.” Dara said as she hug the man she love even more. Jiyong hug her back. This is real…this is real…if this is a dream please don’t ever let him be awake and ruin this beautiful dream he had.

Dara start to sob on his chest, Jiyong panic and immediately looked at his girlfriend face. “I miss you soooo much….do you it hurt that you making me like this.” She said within her tears. “Babe..” Jiyong was speechless.

“I almost want to give up thinking that you don’t love me anymore…Promise me that you won’t leave me like this anymore.” Dara said as she look at Jiyong.

Jiyong smile in defeat. How could he hurt her like this? “Dara, I promise you that I will never hurt you ever again. And I swear that I will never leave you again without a word. I’m sorry.” Jiyong said as he hug Dara even tighter.

Dara smile even with those tears she was happy that finally everything is over. “I love you.” the word that Jiyong said make her heart happy even more. “I love you too, Oppa.” Dara said as she layed her head on his chest.

Daesung and Seungri was jumping in joy from afar finally the daragon is reunite.

“Finally hyung...daragon is back. We need to tell them.” Seungri said.

“Already on it…Bom nuna said she is preparing the party.” Daesung replied happily.

 

*********

 

(No one Pov)

 

Everyone is at the girl’s apartment celebrating the daragon couple that finally reunite, Seunghyun stand up when everyone was chatting around.

“Ehem...I want to make a toast for our daragon couple.” Seunghyun said making everyone attention change to him.

“We are finally happy that our lovely daragon is finally back together. We hope there is no more misunderstanding between you two. We hope you guys will be forever together. To our Daragon.” Seunghyun said ending his speech.

“To our DARAGON!!!” Everyone cheers making Dara and Jiyong smile.

“We want to say thank you from all of you guys…for helping us and everything. I really am grateful that because of you guys I am back with Dara, the girl that I love and my only one.” Jiyong said as he kissed Dara back hand.

“There is no need to be thankful to us Jiyong ah..We’re happy that you guys are together.” Bom said.

Everyone was happy with the love environment except one person. Seungri look at the Daragon couple, TopBom Couple, Eunho Couple, Minzy with Daesung now that is unbelievable…and Youngbae hyung with his girlfriend, you.

“I’m so jealous of the environment here. I miss my Chaerin. Seeing all of you guys have your own pair make me jealous. Even I can’t believe Youngbae hyung unbelievable have a girlfriend too. And when did the two of you start being friendly?” Seungri said as he point Daesung and Minzy.

“Yah…We agree to have a friendly date till we found our soulmate.” Daesung replied and smile at Minzy who agree with what Daesung said.

“Yah, how dare you talk about me infront of my girl?” Youngbae said as he throws a pillow at Seungri face. “Oppa…can you hit him with this pillow on myh behalf.” Said you. “With pleasure,” Youngbae took the pillow from his girl and throw another at Seungri.

“Yah you two are so evil. I wish my ChaeCat is here to protect me from you guys.” Seungri said dramatically.

“Yah! Who bully my rat?” A voice said suddenly.

Everyone turn to the voice owner. Chaerin!!!

Seungri ran to his girl. “You’re back! My ChaeCat finally is back.” he said as he hug her and spin her around

“ChaeCat...they are bullying me.” Seungri complain as she put her down.

“No one bully my Seungrat except me. And you I have a bone to pick from you.” Chaerin said as she pulled Seungri ear suddenly.

“Ouch…Why me?” Seungri yelp in pain.

“I sent you an email about me coming home. Don’t you read my email? Do you know how long I waited at the airport for you to pick me up?” She squeeze his ear harder.

“OUCH!!! I’m sorry...i haven’t check my email at all. I’m soooo…ouch! Sorry.” Seungri apologized.

The rest were laughing. Everything ends perfectly. Well almost except for Seungri.

“Babe…Thank you for giving me a second chance.” Jiyong said to Dara. “No…You don’t need to say thank you. I really love you.” Dara said as she lay her head on his shoulder. “I love you too tokki.” Jiyong said.

Eunhye and Minho watch the two happy couple. “Look at them…So cute...they are a pair from heaven.” Eunhye smiled seeing Jiyong and Dara being lovey dovey. “We’re a match from heaven too you know. I’m just glad that finally the girl that I love is mine.” Minho said as he Eunhye. “I love you.” He said as they break the kiss. “I love you too.” She replied.

Bom is now looking at Seunghyun waiting for him to say something. “So are you going to say anything to me?” Bom asked hopefully. “What?” Seunghyun asked who doesn’t understand, Bom glared at him for being ignorant. “I’m just kidding. I love you my sweet corn bom.” Seunghyun said as he pinched her cheek. “Yah that’s hurt…you bingu adorable Tabi.” Bom said as she playfully punch Seunghyun who only laughed by her cuteness.

“Your friends are amazing oppa. Thank you for inviting me.” you said. “You are my girl…of course I would bring you.” Youngbae said as he holds her hand.

Daesung and Minzy just look at all the couple beside. “Don’t worry oppa we will find one soon.” Minzy said as she look at Daesung. “Definately…no one will miss out my infamous Kang Daesung Angel smile.” Daesung said proudly. “This oppa…”  Minzy was speechless and just smile.

“Yah Chaerin..let be lovey dovey like the rest.” Seungri immediately held Chaerin hand. “Shiro! I just come home…I’m tired.” Chaerin replied. “Let me sent you to your bedroom then.” Seungri said as he pick up Chaerin in bridal style and took her to her room.

The rest were laughing hearing Chaerin scream well screaming by beating the poor Seungri who scream in pain.

Well now that is a happy ending…

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Well this is the last chapter for this story...i'm sorry that it is short since this was the ending i planned. Thank you for everyone who support me and read this fic. My first fic about daragon was well loved by all of you. Thank you:) I hope i will be back with more daragon stories soon:)