Will you be my girlfriend?

We Belong Together

 

[No one's Pov]

Ever since their meeting again at the cafeteria, Jiyong and Dara spend a lot of time together. Jiyong always waits for Dara after school to go home together. He also spent his time with her during lunch or study period but this does not mean he abandoned his friends. Jiyong and Dara closeness relationship made the rest of their friend spending time with each other too.

 Bom got close with Seunghyun since they end up sharing the same interest. Youngbae and Daesung along with Minzy find they have a lot of thing in common too. Despite the fact that, Seungri and Chaerin sometimes hate each other they cannot believe they also have the same thing in common. However, they still have their cat and dog relationship.

All of them were chilling out at their favourite spot in the school near the big oak tree. “Hyung, there is a festival going on soon,” Daesung announced. The other was informed about the school festival. “I heard that the school organized a band competition audition. And get this it will be sponsored by YG entertainment.” He told the rest excitedly.

“NO WAY! YG is like one of the biggest entertainment that have successfully debut artist like Se7en.” Top explained excitedly hearing the news from his dongseng.

“If YG is in this that means he is scouting for a new artist,” Chaerin adds in.

All of them were excited especially the boys since it is their dream to be a singer. “Hyung lets enter the competition.” Seungri stared at Jiyong who was thinking about the audition thingy.

“Yeah Jiyong, it is a good chance for us to sing one of the songs that you have working at,” Youngbae suggested to Jiyong.

“I don’t know you can compose, oppa.” Minzy was surprised hearing from Youngbae.

 “Yeah oppa, Dara unnie never tell us you can compose a song,” Chaerin add-in.

 “Hey…I don’t even know myself.” Dara said in defence. “Why didn’t you tell me that you can compose a song?” She asked staring at Jiyong looking at him with that look that he loved. He chuckled seeing Dara. “Aigoo...you look adorable remind me of a tokki (Rabbit).” He smiled seeing Dara pouted.

 “You look like a Dragon with that gaze of yours” She replied back gave him a tongue which earned her nose being pinched by Jiyong.

 “Actually I never have a chance to tell you, girls. I don’t know that you guys would be interested.” He explained staring at them. “I’m not really confident about my own song. So I don’t know about using it as our song for the competition.” He continued.

“What are you talking about Jiyong? I read the lyrics and I really like it. You are talented.” Seunghyun explained to his donseng.

 “Yeah hyung, I read all of your song lyrics and I really love them. I’m confident that the song of your will be a Big Hit.” Daesung adds in.

“Come on hyung. This can be our chance to achieve our dream. There might be no other opportunities if we don’t take this one.” Seungri tried to persuade Jiyong who still hesitated.

“I think you should take the chance Jiyong. Seungri is right you know. ” Bom said agreeing with the boys.

“Yeah oppa…This is a great opportunity for you to show your composing skills.” Chaerin said agreeing with the rest.

“Come on Jiyong. Everyone is agreeing to use your song.” Youngbae add in hopefully it can help for Jiyong decide.

“Dara nuna help us out here.” Seungri looked at the girl for help.

“I think you should try it out Jiyong. I agreed with everyone, this is really a good opportunity for you to show off your talent.” Dara explained staring at Jiyong. She can see he was thinking so hard and finally he smiled at Dara.

“Okay. Let’s do it.” He said. Everyone cheered happily.

“Well…only Dara Nuna can change Jiyong hyung mind. Jiyong hyung will never reject when it comes to Dara nuna.” Seungri teased his hyung. Everyone was aww and aigoo.

“Aigoo…what an adorable  a sweet pair." Daesung continued teasing them. “Yah! Shut up.” Jiyong face flustered hearing their comment.

Dara was blushing madly and the red colour cheek was visible in their eyes. She could not hide her red face from her dongseng.

Unnie…you’re blushing.” Minzy could not help but to tease Dara. “Look at you. You don’t need blusher for that cheek anymore.” Bom joins in. “Aww…look at you two being shy about this.” Chaerin joins in to tease them. “Yah…Stop it.” Dara's face was getting red hearing their comment

“Hyung help me out here.” Jiyong looks at Seunghyun for help. Seunghyun smiled mischievously looking at his dongseng “Jiyong and Dara sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G”. He could not help it but sing to the cute paired in front of his eyes. Jiyong and Dara getting more embarrass hearing what Seunghyun sing.

“You two should really date.” Youngbae continue with the tease.  All of them agree to hear Youngbae comment.

Dara and Jiyong look at each other when their gaze met. They quickly stare their opposite direction. The rest were laughing seeing the two of them being shy with each other after the tease

After School, Jiyong was waiting for Dara as usual. It was kind of awkward after the rest of the gang teases them during lunch. There was an awkward silence and Jiyong could not help but not feel really comfortable with the situation same goes to Dara. They don’t know if they should break the awkward silenced.

“Sorry about my friends.” Jiyong and Dara said at the same time. The two of them were shocked but they end up laughing about it.

“I’m really sorry about them. I feel bad about them teasing you like that.”Jiyong apologized to Dara.

 “I’m sorry too about my friend.” Dara apologized to Jiyong.

“You know I want to confess something to you.” Jiyong stops his track and stared at Dara's face.

 “What is it?” Dara could not help but ask. Her heart rate is beating really fast and she is really curious what Jiyong want to confess. Oh, God! She hopes would not faint right now.

“Honestly, Dara I like you since the first time we met at Baskin Robbins. I know you might not believe love at first sight. I know it might sound stupid but I really felt that when I saw you. I really really REALLY LIKE YOU. I want you to know that Sandara Park you had my heart when we first met.” He confessed staring directly to Dara eyes who are shocked. “Will you be my Girlfriend?” He asked nervously. It was now or never. He is ready with whatever Dara answer is.

Dara was speechless. She did not know how to respond to his question. What should she do??? “I…I…” Dara stuttered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please oh Please leave a comment I know what you guys are thinking about this stories TT.TT...

I really want to know...>< please subscribe and leave me a comment!!!