Hope...

We Belong Together

I'm Sorry for the late late late update..well guess who is back and no longer in hiatus ^^ Hopefully i still have my reader...and hope to see you commenting cause that what motivate me to write. So enjoy this chapter...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(No one Povs)

Youngbae and his friend manage to make Korea proud by winning 1st place in Battle of the Dance Global. After, the battle they were celebrating. It was one hell of a party of celebration. Youngbae was happy but somehow he was still worried so he decides he needs to make it clear for Jiyong problem.

“Yo guys, anyone sees my laptop?” he yelled asking his not so sober friend. “I think it is there.” His friend said pointing at a table full of kind of drink that really what youngbae did not expect. Well, who said he would not be shocked seeing his laptop drenched with liquor. “What the ..” Younbae was seriously speechless. When he needs to help a friend in need and the laptop just have to die. now how will he contact Jiyong now…

Youngbae tries so hard trying to turn on his laptop but no use. “Ji..hold on..please wait for me.” He said.  I’m coming back Ji...just wait.

 

********

(Dara Pov's)

 

I was still hoping to look at my phone. She decides to dial Jiyong number only to be forwarded to his voicemail. I sighed disappointedly. “Where are you ji…?” I asked myself.

“Oppa…it’s been a few weeks where are you? Please call me.”  I said leaving a voicemail. I hang up. God…How she wishes Jiyong would call her back now…

Suddenly her phone ring… I immediately picked up without seeing the Caller ID.

“OPPA! I MISS YOU!!!” I said happily thinking it was Jiyong. “Wow…I didn’t know I have such great effect on you.” Minho replied while smirking to himself.

O.O Wait…this is not Jiyong oppa voice… I check on the Caller ID and it shows Minho name. Eww…I need to wash my mouth after this…gross >.<’

“Sorry I thought you were someone else,” I explained immediately not wanting to cause any misunderstanding. “Uh..huh… that what most of the girls who try to court me said too..” Minho replied acting all smug.

I took a deep breath. Seriously this idiot brain really needs a checkup! How I wish I have the ability to punch him through the phone. “What do you want anyway?” I asked ignoring what he said.

 As come to Minho realization, he remembered the reason he called. “Since you were the last person to see Eunhye that night? Did she tell you anything?  I mean is something wrong with her?” Asked Minho worried. I bit down my lip if I should tell him what I saw that creep Jihoon guy is abusing Eunhye. But I promise Eunhye I keep it a secret.

“YAH PABO!!! Are you there???” Minho yell can be heard on the phone. I come back to reality after hearing that stupid yell of his. “Yeah…I’m here. I don’t know. Sh..she seem fine to me. W..wh.why?” I asked nervously. Seriously why can’t she just lie smoothly?

“Are you hiding something from me?” Minho asked curiously with Dara way of answering. Obviously, he can sense she is hiding something from that tone. Seriously even in K-drama or detective movie those who stammer basically hiding something.

“I said nothing,” I replied calmer this time. “Why you asked me? Why don’t you call her?” I said trying to change the topic. “The fact I can’t reach her at all. That is why I call you. I went to her boutique; I went to her mansion and she wasn’t there at all. I call her, there is no answer. I thought she might mention it to you where is she?” Minho explained. I can sense he really is worried from his tone. “How about her boyfriend?” I asked. There was silence for a moment. “Maybe…Whatever…I’ll try calling her again.” Minho replied and immediately hung up.

0.o Did he just hung up??? Seriously I need to teach him manners. Suddenly, there was a doorbell ringing. She opened the door and surprised to see Yoon Eun Hye in front of her wearing dark shade and a scarf over her head.

“Eunhye! Where have you been? Minho has been looking for you like crazy.” I said as I her to come into the apartment. “Sorry to disturb you, Dara.” She smiles a little but winces in pain immediately. That is when I notice her lip was bruised and behind those shades, she was hiding her bruise near at her right eye.

“What happen to you?” I asked surprised. “I’ll tell you what happened as long you promise to not mention it to Minho,” Eunhye said. I nodded to agree with her term.

Eunhye told me everything how Jihoon abused her, how can he be so cold-hearted beating a girl like that. I also saw some bruise at Eunhye body. “I know we only know each other at short term but can I stay with you for a few days until the bruise on my face is no longer visible. And I need to hide from that monster.” Eunhye asks for my permission. “Of course you can, I will not let that creep get here. I will protect you.” I said holding both her hand. “Thank you Dara.” Eunhye said as she hugs me. “Thank you.” She said it again. I just smile and pat her back.

Should I tell Minho about this? I could not let Eunhye suffer alone. What if that maniac might end up killing Eunhye when she is not around? What should I do?

 

********

(Jiyong Pov’s)

 

I was jolting something on my notes. I feel so BLUE lately and I end up composing a song with that title.

I sighed and look at the empty ceiling. He really feels empty right now. It is true that he is hurt but he cannot help himself but missing the girl he loves with all his heart. Helovese her too much that why he felt the pain.

“Dara ah…why is it hurt for me to love you?” I asked myself. I close my eyes remembering the sweet memories with her.

 

(Flashback)

 

 “I’m sorry for making your ice cream fell. Here for you.” Said the girl and hand me the ice cream. “Hmm...T-Th- Thank you uh…” I thanked her before I can ask her name. “Sandara but you can call me Dara.” She said. “Jiyong. Nice to meet you Dara.” I smiled seeing her smile. *Refer to Chapter 1*

“Hell,o Dara.” Jiyong greeted her bravely. “Hell,o Jiyong.” She replied shyly. “I don’t know you studies here too. I was really surprised to see you.” He said smiling wide. “I was surprised to see you just now too. I’m happy we can meet again.” She said smiling at him. *Refer to Chapter 3*

 

(End Flashback)

He continue to close his eyes remembering all the memories asking Dara to be his girlfriend, the day where he surprised her…and the day he send a message to all her fanboys that she is his property. Jiyong open his eyes and he did not realise that his tears has falling to his cheek. “, Why can’t I just man up and face her?” I said trying to stop my tear from falling. “Why?” I asked myself.

To be honest, I know the answer but I just cannot accept all the possibilities that Dara maybe stop loving him and fall in love with someone else. The Fact that maybe Dara really cheat on her and find some better guy than him. Or maybe now dara is with him.  I ruffle my hair in frustration. “God…Please give me the strength to face this pain?” I pray hoping that there is a way for my relationship with Dara. Please help me…

 

********

 

(No one Pov’s)

 

Seungri who have just ended his conversation on the other line with Chaerin approached Daesung who was only watching their hyung from the Dining table. “What did Chaerin say?” Daesung asked.

“I told her the situation. She said she will come back to Seoul soon and she said she will ask Dara nuna about it when she contact her and it might be awhile for her to be back since her Dad is having an operation at Singapore and she is there now with her family,” Seungri explained.

“Let’s just hope Chaerin can contact with Dara nuna and asked her side of the story so we can solve this heartbreak.” Daesung replied sighed seeing his Jiyong hyung who is in a painful state to watch. He wishes to reunite the daragon couple at all cost.

On the other hand, Chaerin was dialing the apartment they live in Korea home phone number. The phone was ringing…

At the apartment, Dara and Eunhye decide to go out to get something to eat. “Let’s go get some food for take out. I already have the house key. Let’s go.” Dara said. Eunhye just smiled and follow her. As the apartment door was already locked, the sound of the phone ringing can be heard but Dara and Eunhye was already gone.

“Unnie, where are you?” Chaerin asked herself. Chaerin name was called by her Mom, “Chaerin, your father is coming out soon, Hurry.”

“Thank you.” Chaerin pass back the hospital phone to the nurse and went with her mother. She has to call Dara back later now her first priority is her Dad health. Hopefully, she can get the answer from Dara. She really does not want the problem to get worst as Seungri explained it via the phone. Hopefully she can help..hopefully..

 

“The fear really hits you. That’s what you feel at first. And then it’s the anger and frustration. Part of the problem is how little we understand about the ultimate betrayal of body when it rebel against itself.” – Charles Branson