I Love You Part 1

We Belong Together

(Dara Pov’s)

Dara was at home alone. She don’t know where everyone gone too. It’s been a few days since Jiyong last came to their apartment. She wonders if Jiyong finally give up in fighting for her forgiveness. She asked for it didn’t she… yet why she felt empty and hoping Jiyong to be there? She knew she was hurting because of him but she still love him no matter what…So is it the end of their relationship? Is it Ji?

Suddenly the house phone ring, “Yebeoseyo…” Dara answered the phone and she smiled when she heard whose the voice belong to.

“Unnie…I MISS YOU!!!” Chaerin practically yelled from the phone. “Chaerin ah…I miss you too.” Dara replied. She feels relief hearing Chaerin voice somehow.

“Unnie…How are you?” Chaerin asked. “I’m fine…”Dara replied half heartedly. Chaerin just smile when she heard the way Dara replied. Chaerin knew that Dara was not okay. She knew Dara was hiding her pain.

“Unnie…Don’t hide it…Are you okay?” Chaerin asked. “I’m fine…it’s just…” Dara voice started to crack. “Unnie…listen to what I’m going to say…it’s going to be okay. Everything will be fine. I know what happened unnie. Please just try to follow your heart. Don’t hurt yourself like this unnie. Just give Jiyong oppa a chance to explain it to you. I know you might think I’m siding with him but you should just give him ta chance. Hear what he got to say? I just want the best for you unnie. And I know being with Jiyong oppa is your happiness. You two need each other to sort whatever mess you two are in. I just want the cheerful Sandara Park back.” Chaerin said sincerely from her heart.

Dara just kept quiet. She was holding her tears. “Thanks Chaerin. I’ll try but…I just need more time to sort myself out.” Dara explained. Chaerin just nodded not that Dara see her but she understands what Dara mean and she respected that. “I understand. Cheer up unnie.” Chaerin said trying to liven up the mood.

“Now stop talking about me…how about you? How is your dad?” Dara asked changing the topic. “He’s getting better and once he is in a great condition. I’ll be home to see you guys.” Chaerin said. “I’m glad to hear that. We’ll pray for you dad condition.” Dara said.

“I gotta go unnie…mom is calling me.” Chaerin said. “Okay…take care Chaerin...Send my regard to your family.” Dara said. “I will...take care unnie. Send my love to those girls.” Chaerin said as she bid her farewell.

Dara put back the phone and she somewhat think about what Chaerin said. Should she give Jiyong a chance to explain? She was fighting against herself again if she should give a chance to Jiyong or not.

Dara wake up from her trance when the phone ring a few minutes after Chaerin called. “I wonder who it is this time.”

“Yebeoseyo…” Dara answered the phone but there was no answer. “Yebeoseyo….who is this?” She asked since there was no answered.

“Dara…”

Dara eyes were wide open when she heard whom the voice belong too. She is still not ready for this.  She was about to hang up the phone but she remembers what Chaerin said trying to give Jiyong a chance to explain his mistake.

What should she do?

 

*****************

 

(No one Pov’s)

 

Jiyong keep looking at his phone. He was still hesitating in calling Dara or not.  He was afraid whether Dara would want to talk to him or not. He took a deep breath and he was determine that he would call Dara and make thing right.

He dialed the number and he waited for someone to answer the phone.

“Yebeoseyo…” a familiar voice answer.

It was Dara. For a moment, he felt his heartbeat beating so loud that he is afraid that Dara can hear it.  “Yebeoseyo…who is this?” she asked again.

It was now or never. Jiyong never forget to pray hoping Dara would give him a chance to explain.

“Dara...” He said. His hearbeat was beating fast. It felt like it was going to explode. There was a moment of silence. He was sure Dara was thinking in hanging up on him.

“Dara-ah, Please hear me out for a sec...Please go to Seoul Library at 2pm. There something I want you to see. Please come…I’ll be waiting for you.” He said more like the sound he pleaded.

“I’ll try…” Dara replied. She felt Jiyong want to say something but she immediately bid goodbye and hang up the phone before Jiyong even said goodbye. Dara heart was beating so fast only by hearing Jiyong voice. She admit that how she miss hearing his voice. What did you just do dara? Pabo…

Jiyong just sigh in defeat when Dara immediately ended the phone call. He really wants to hear her voice more but what can he expect? Now it is her decision.  His only hope now to see if Dara will come and be there to meet him. Please Dara give me a chance to love you right?

Dara was debating herself whether she should go or not she saw the watch it was already quarter past 2 o’clock. She was still sitting in her room staring at the clock. The clock kept ticking every second making her heart beating faster and faster. She want to go but apart of her also is afraid that she will only get hurt again. God…Please help me to decide…Dara pray sincerely. As right on cue, Dara phone ring. Dara check the caller id and saw Sanghyun name on it.

“Yebeoseyo...Dara nuna!!!” Sanghyun greeted Dara before she can greet him.

Dara laughed hearing the exicitement from his voice. “Yah…can you lower your volume…you can make me deaf you know…” Dara replied to her brother.

“Mianhe…nuna, how are you? Is everything okay?” Sanghyun asked concerned. “I’m fine…no worries.” She replied smiling.

“Don’t lie to me…I know everything from Jiyong hyung. He told me.” Sanghyun said. Dara was surprised hearing her brother statement. “What…?”

“Jiyong hyung told me everything. So you can drop the’ I’m okay act’. I really scolded Jiyong hyung so bad for making you cry. I would nearly punch him too I didn’t stop myself. But Jiyong explained to me what happened how he regreted for making you hurt. He even asked for my help but I’m on your side nuna. I will be supportive to you on whatever decision you make.” Sanghyun said making Dara smile touch with her brother words.

“As an older sister you always support me on whatever I did. Eventhough you can be annoying but you are still my older sister and as the only man in the family I will protect you and Durami nuna as long as I can.Just remember, nuna I will always be here for you.” Sanghyun said making Dara smile hearing the touching word.

“Gomawo Sanghyun ah…Sanghyun ah…can nuna ask you something?” Dara asked.

“Sure…I will try my best in answering it…”Sanghyun replied.

Dara explained about Jiyong called and how she is debating to go or not to meet him. Sanghyun just listened to all her sister concerned till she was done.

“What should I do, Sanghyun ah?” Dara asked her brother opinion.

“What is your heart telling you nuna?” Sanghyun asked backed.

“I…I…” Dara immediately keep quiet.

Sanghyun just smiled. He himself knows the answer and he is sure that his sister knows it well.

“I think you know the answer nuna. I told you I will be supportive on what decision you make.” Sanghyun explained.

Dara just smiles. She has made her decision already after hearing what Sanghyun said. It her life and all the decision is on her.

“Gomawa Sanghyun ah…”Dara said again.

 

*********

 

(No one Pov’s)

Jiyong was waiting at Seoul Library with a laptop on his hand. Some people might wonder why Seoul Library held a special place for him. It was their place when they go to the big city during highschool year. It was their special place. This row was their special place at the artistic section where all book from music, acting, poem its all here. They love to read a poem to each other, hearing each other a poem that meant something to them and they express it to each other.

Jiyong just waited and sit there for Dara to come. He stares at his watch and it’s nearly 3 o’clock and Dara is not here. If the clock strikes 3 o’clock that mean Dara won’t come. Beside Dara didn’t tell him exactly that she will come. Jiyong just sighed in defeat.

Jiyong stand up from the ground and he look at the laptop. “I guess this is useless now.” Jiyong said to himself. “Jiyong put the laptop among the book of poem at the shelves which people can mistake it as one of the books.

Jiyong leave the place and head out from the place where the other gang was waiting at the Café section in the Library building.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Seungri asked when he saw Jiyong was coming to their table. “Why are you here?” Seunghyun asked confuse. Jiyong supposed to wait for Dara there. “Guys I think she won’t come…I think she hate me. I hurt her too much. I really need some fresh air. I’ll come back later.” Jiyong said and leave to the entrance.

“Hyung wait…I’m coming with you.” Daesung said immediately when Jiyong decide to leave. “I’m coming too.” Seungri join in. The truth is those two do not want to leave their hyung alone again and blaming himself. Seunghyun just nodded when Seungri asked for permission to leave to follow Jiyong.

“What should we do now, hyung?” Youngbae asked. “We will wait for Dara. I know she will come.” Seunghyun said. “What if she didn’t come?” Youngbae asked again. “She will come.” Seunghyun believe that there is hope for Daragon to reunite.

Please Dara you need to come for Jiyong too…

 

********

 

(Dara Pov’s)

 

Dara know she was already late and this traffic really is not helping to make her journey smoother. She already wasted her time trying to look good to see Jiyong. She knew where Jiyong meant. She knew where exactly Jiyong want to meet her. It was their special place she keep looking to her wrist watch it was five min past 3 o’clock.

“Ahjushii, can you go a bit faster?” Dara asked the taxi driver. “Don’t worry miss…we will arrived in a few second. I’m using the shortest route to go there. You will get there safe and sound.” The taxi driver said.

Dara finally arrived to Seoul Library. “Please let Jiyong still be there.” Dara pray to herself. When Dara arrived to the library entrance she was greeted by Seunghyun and Youngbae.

“Dara…you are finally here. Where have you been?” Seunghyun asked. “Where is Jiyong?” Dara asked. “He thinks you still hate him and he went to get a fresh air thinking you won’t come.” Youngbae explained. “Where did he go?” Dara asked panic. “We don’t know but I think you should go to the place where you and Jiyong place is. The answer might be there. Jiyong said it is both of your special place." Youngbae said

Dara just nodded. She knew what Youngbae meant. Dara went to their special place the artistic section. She was looking at every shelf it was still the same everything was place like it was use too. She was checking out the poems book. She notice there is something different she took out the one that stood out. It was a laptop, Jiyong Laptop. She opens the laptop and a video was play.

It was her and Jiyong when Jiyong want to confess his feeling to her. She smiles seeing it and hearing the background song of the song Jiyong wrote for her. She smile again remember the song title ‘We Belong Together’. She smile again when she saw a slideshow of their moment together. She remember it the slideshow during Jiyong surprise party that was shown to them. She smiles remembering those happy moments. Then a video of Jiyong appeared looking at the camera. “Dara…I’m sorry. Please come back to me..” Jiyong said in the video giving his aegyo making her smile even more.

Dara was surprised to see the next video has turn to music video. She can see the rest of the member in the background and Bom was also there at a basketball court. Did they shoot an mv for this song?

 

(GD) Yea, Baby Boo
I'm always thinking about you
Whatever you do, I'll always trust you
You know... We belong together uh

 


(Oh) Uhh hey baby girl, what's up
Give me just a little time
You be always on the go, it's like, oh, you can barely say 'Hi'
My sweet lover, there can never be another
Wanna rub ya, baby all the above
No one can deny you're so fly, so fly
Gotta say 'my, my'
And it's killing me everyday of the week
Oh, but I guess I get by
Want you on this side of me
Just ride with me to our destination
Kick back, unwind and relax you know

(Bom: Ooh, baby baby)

 

Dara smile hearing her bom as the backup singer…Aigoo…she can’t help but to join too. Bom voice really suit with the song.


Never mind your probs and woes
We can sail away and free those
Everyday type city life
Now it's our time, enjoy this view
The sun is out and it's all about you and me
Let's get this groove on
Get a move on
Hey, let's cruise on
Until the morning yo

 

Dara keep smiling as she remembers how Jiyong sing this song to her live at the radio and on stage. It was Jiyong true feeling for her after all.

 

(Oh) Baby, your love is so mind-blowing
I need you, gotta please you my girl
And that's for life-long (Oh baby, baby)
Baby, you know we're so right flowin'
Indeed we got a thing, can't no one ever deny

Baby, your love is so mind-blowing
I need you, gotta please you my girl
And that's for life-long (You know that I love you, yea)
Baby, you know we're so right flowin' ( we belong together)
Indeed we got a thing, can't no one ever deny (ooh baby...)

The video ended with Jiyong giving a peace sign with a caption ‘I Love You Sandara Park’

Dara smile and she was holding her tears. “Kwon Jiyong Pabo.” She said as she cried in happiness.

She needs to tell him about her feeling too and how much she loves him. Dara immediately ran out from the Library with the laptop in hand.

“Dara…Where are you going?” Youngbae asked as she saw Dara was about to leave. “I’m going to find Jiyong. Here hold this for me.” Dara said as she pass the laptop to Youngbae and disappear to the exit. “Good luck..” Youngbae wishes the Daragon couple.

“Youngbae ah where is Dara?” Seunghyun asked. “She just left.” Youngbae explained in the relax look. Seunghyun was shocked. “What? Omo Dara can’t leave. Let get her back.” Seunghyun said panic if his plan will be fail. “She was going to…” Youngbae was cut off by Seunghyun befor he can explained. “Let’s go…”Seunghyun said as he dragged Youngbae on a quest to get Dara back.

To be continue....

Sneak Peak for the Last Chap:

 He felt the world is somehow mocking him today...

everywhere he go he saw lovey dovey couples and here he is alone.

How can the world be cruel to him today? 

Okay till the last chapter:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote guys...One more chapter to ending..aigoo i finally come this far for my fic T.T anyway your comment for this chapter is highly appreciated and i really want to know how you think about this chap:) Please