Miracle

We Belong Together

(No one Povs)

 

Dara and Eunhye were now sitting quietly with Minho who is now standing to look at two of them. The aura of the room was super intense for Dara; she can see Minho was really mad at her for hiding Eunhye whereabout.

“YOU HOW COULD HIDE THIS FROM ME!!!” Minho yelled staring directly at Dara. Dara immediately flinches when Minho suddenly burst. “I…I...I…Um…” Dara replied as she gulped down her own saliva. She was scared to answer seeing Minho angry expression.

“Don’t blame Dara on this Minho! It was my fault, I was the one told her to keep it a secret from you. Don’t be mad.” Eunhye suddenly spoke up. Eunhye feels bad already that Dara is involved in her mess and now Dara being scolded by Minho because of her. Minho was now staring at Eunhye, “WHY THE HELL YOU DO THAT!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT AS A SECRET!!! WHY!!!” Minho was still could not keep his cool. He just could not understand why Eunhye would keep it a secret and why Dara keep this from him.  

“Can you just please calm down? Why are you being so mad anyway? This is my problem, not yours!” Eunhye retorted back to Minho as she stands up from her seat staring at him. She knows what she did was wrong by ignoring his call but she does not want him to see him like this. The bruise on her face might be recovering but even though it starts to fade it still can be seen.

Minho scoffed hearing what Eunhye just said. He cannot believe she said it was not his problem. “Not my problem…NOT MY PROBLEM YOU SAID!!! IT BECOMES MY PROBLEM IF IT INVOLVED YOU!!!” Minho yelled as he comes facing to Eunhye. Eunhye was surprised when she heard what Minho just said. Why would it be his problem???

Minho stares at Eunhye who is confused with his attitude. He decided to calm down and look back at the girl he loves. Minho cupped both Eunhye cheek with his hand and look at her eyes. Eunhye was just staring back at him wondering what is wrong with her best friend. “Yoon Eunhye, Don’t you know how worried I was when you went missing? When didn’t you answer my calls? Don’t you know how ed up I was when I think something bad happens to you? Don’t you know how a fool I felt for not be able to protect you from that ? Don’t you know how much I love you for so long? And you said it wasn’t my problem. For me, you are my life. I love you Eunhye that how much you mean for me.” Minho confessed leaning both of his and Eunhye forehead together.

Eunhye felt her cheek was wet. It was her tears. Minho wiped her tears with his thumb and stare at her face. “I’m sorry for making you cry,”  Minho said and he tries to remove his hand from Eunhye cheeks but Eunhye holds his hand. “No…I’m sorry for making you felt like that,” Eunhye said and stare back at his eyes and smile back at him. “I love you too, Minho.  I thought you and Dara…”

Before Eunhye can continue her words, Dara cut in immediately. “There nothing going on between us. Minho just wants to make you jealous. Besides, I already have a boyfriend. There no way I’m attracted to this guy.” Dara explained happily seeing that Minho and Eunhye are confessing.

“So…you two are just acting?” Eunhye asked again. “I know what I did was stupid but I was hoping that it might make you jealous and all,” Minho confessed to Eunhye guilty. “Pabo…Why do you have to involve Dara in our mess?” Eunhye scolded Minho for his stupidity.

Eunhye turns to face Dara who looks at her and Minho happily. “I’m sorry Dara-ah for all the mess we cause you.” Eunhye apologized. “Don’t worry. I’m happy to see you two happy.” Dara replied. Then she realized if Minho already with Eunhye does that mean…

“Minho ah.Since you and Eunhye are already together. Does this mean…our contract is done?” She asked wondering. “Yeah….it is over I guess. About your payment don’t worry I will pay for all the work you have done. But I’ll cut your payment by 20 per cent for lying to me about Eunhye whereabout.” Minho replied with a smirk on his face. “Yah…you never said about cutting my payment before!” Dara retort not happy with what she heard.

“Yah don’t .” Eunhye slaps Minho chest lightly. “I was just kidding…” Minho said trying to pinch Eunhye cheek but instead, he caressed her face especially at the bruised area. “Did that jerk did this to you?” Minho asked looking at Eunhye.

Dara just stared at Eunhye who only nod her head. She was happy finally Eunhye told Minho about it. “Don’t worry he won’t hurt you again after this. I’ll make sure he will pay off all the crime he commits.” Minho said and hugs Eunhye who also hug him back.

Dara just smiles seeing the two of them, She guesses Minho was not really a bad guy after all and he really cares for Eunhye is what matters the most. Finally, they are together. Somehow seeing the new couple in front of her makes her realize how lonely she is and how much she misses Jiyong. It’s was nearly a month, she has not heard anything from Jiyong. Does he not miss her at all? Where is he? Why isn’t he called her back? Why didn’t he reply to her texts? Did he still love her?

Where are you Kwon Jiyong…..?

 

********

 

(Author Pov)

 

It’s been 2 days after the events; Eunhye was still staying at Dara’s place in order to hide her whereabout and Dara even insist that Eunhye just lived with her since they have one extra empty room and Dara was sure the other girls would agree that they have a new roommate. Minho was still collecting more strong evidence to put Jihoon behind bars and he finally got the strongest evidence. Thanks to his trusty friend detective. Now he is going to share that happy news to Eunhye.

Minho continuously ringing the doorbell of Dara’s Apartment; Dara who was in the living room quickly get the door. “Yah… can you just ring once.” Dara said annoyed when she saw who it was. “Where is Eunhye?” Minho asked ignoring what Dara just said. “She went to the mini-mart downstair. She will be back in a few minutes. Come in and just sit down.” Said Dara inviting Minho well too be honest he invite himself that is. And Dara just said that out of courtesy.

“Yah why do let her shop own her own? You should be with her.” Minho nagged when Dara close the door. “She said she was fine going alone,” Dara replied ignoring Minho nagging. “I need to finish making kimbap. Just make yourself at home.” Dara said immediately leaving Minho alone at the living room.

Minho scoffed not believing what Dara said. Seriously he was the guest of the house and this is how he gets treated. “Yah where is my drink?” Minho yelled. “Get it yourself.” Dara retorted not going to deal with Minho. She needs to finish the kimbab and she does not need any distraction from that pabo.

Minho only sits watching the television and switch the channel and not one entertain him. Suddenly, the door bell ring again. Minho immediately stands up from his sit and gets the door thinking that it must be Eunhye who is back.

“Eunhye…You are…” Minho stop mid sentence when she saw it was not Eunhye. It was a guy. “Who are you?” Minho asked immediately when he saw the stranger.

“Wait…did I get the wrong place?”  The guy said looking confuse seeing Minho. Minho was staring at the people who have a lot of zebra stripes luggage. To think his face is manly.

“Sorry man. I thought this 21A; I was only helping my girlfriend with her luggage. She still downstair paying the taxi. I guess I got the wrong place.” The guy said trying to apologize for his mistake.

“This is 21A,” Minho said making the guy looking at him dumbfounded. “Yah! Who the hell are you? Why are you in my girlfriend apartment?” The guy yelled when he suddenly realise there was a stranger at his girlfriend apartment.

“Seunghyun oppa…what is going on? I could hear you yell from the elevator.” A red hair girl appeared. “Bom…look someone is at your apartment?”Seunghyun said making Bom turn to see who the hell Seunghyun is pointing at.

Bom was confused when she saw a stranger opening the door of their apartment. This is 21A right? Bom looks again at the apartment door number to confirm. That is right? But who is this guy?

“Yah who are you? What are you doing at my apartment?” Bom starts to bomb the stranger with a lot of question.

“My name is Lee Minho, and my girlfriend lived here if you want to know that,” Minho replied annoyed when both of the persons he just met asked nearly the same thing.

“Minho ah…who was that? What is with the commotion?” Dara asked and come out of the kitchen. Dara was surprised when she saw who was at the doorstep.

“BOMMIE!!!! SEUNGHYUN AH!!!” Dara yelled happily and hug her best friend who also excited to see her best friend after a long month of travelling.

Seunghyun suddenly realises the situation and he looks at Minho and Dara who was still hugging Bom. He cannot help but think what that Minho guy just said. Does he mean by Girlfriend is Dara? So is it true Dara is cheating on Jiyong?

Bom suddenly realizes and look at Minho. “Dara ah…Who is this man? Is he your boyfriend?” Bom asked looking at Dara seriously.

“Aniyo. Yah bommie…I am still dating Jiyong.  This is Minho, a friend of mine.” Dara explained. “So you are not cheating on Jiyong?” Seunghyun asked trying to grasp the situation. Dara gasped. “Yah! I would never cheat Jiyong. I love him so much.” Dara explained trying to solve the misunderstanding her friend though.

“Don’t worry. I won’t date her beside my girlfriend is much better than her.” Minho said earning a glare from Dara. Seunghyun was glad to hear how he can tell Jiyong he misunderstood.

“What’s going on here?” A voice said from behind. “Eunhye ah you are back.” Dara greeted.  Bom and Seunghyun turn to the voice. “Eunhye…” Seunghyun called out shocked to see who it was. “Seunghyun…” Eunhye called out surprised.

“You two know each other?” Bom and Minho asked in unison.

Everyone was now inside and well Seunghyun and Eunhye was actually the one talking while Bom and Minho basically annoyed of being ignored.  “Wow…you look beautiful Eunhye. It’s been long since we last met.” Seunghyun said totally forget about the fact he should call Jiyong and explained the situation.

Yeah, …it’s been really long. The last time I saw you were during our summer camp. You look more handsome now.” Eunhye said not to forget complimenting Seunghyun back.

Bom who is clearly showing her unpleasant look not liking how Seunghyun attention was a 100% to Eunhye.  Minho was no different he was glaring Seunghyun now. “[Seriously who is that guy/girl? Why he/she never mention it to me?]” Bom and Minho thought the same thing.

Dara was looking at the four of the people. Clearly, Eunhye and Seunghyun was not aware the glare and look they're received. “[This is awkward.]” thought Dara.

Dara decides to break the ice. “So Bom…how is your vacation with Seunghyun?” Dara asked earning all the attention from the people.

“It was amazing. And we meet up with Chaerin at the hospital in Singapore. Turn out her father was having an operation. Also, why did we can’t reach you?” Bom asked when she realises that it was hard to get in contact with Dara.

“Aigoo…I forget to mention. Our phone bill has been cut since last two days we forget to pay for this month. My phone credit is kinda overdue. Sorry that you cannot contact me at all.” Dara explained.

“No wonder…Chaerin, could not get in touch with you?” Bom finally understands the situation. “How is Chaerin doing?” Dara asked. “She is fine,” Bom replied and smiled.

“Bommie…, I haven’t introduced you to Eunhye yet. Eunhye ah…this is Bom. One of my friends, I mention to you.” Dara said introducing Bom and Eunhye. “Hi…I am Eunhye.” Eunhye said giving Bom a handshake. “Bom… Nice to meet you.” Bom said half-heartedly. Dara was a bit panicky that seem like Bom does not like Eunhye at all because of what just happened.

Aigoo how is she going to fix this situation? Dara was panicking, Eunhye who notice this just smile and seem to get the situation about Bom being jealous. “Bom, Dara mention you like wear Yoon’s design?” Eunhye asked. Bom just nodded, “Yeah…” She replied. “I see you wearing Yoon’s Top Fall edition 2013,” Eunhye said which make Bom squealed. “O.m.g you know this is Yoon’s collection?” Bom said forgetting her jealousy. “Well…Yoon’s design is my collection.” Eunhye said making Bom gasped.

“No way… I love all of your collection. I never knew who the designer is since she is hiding her identity. Turn out it was you. I can’t believe I finally meet Yoon’s designer.” Bom said excitedly forgetting her jealousy. Dara was now smiling seeing there is no weird atmosphere from Bom to Eunhye.

Dara turns to the two men in the room. Minho was clearly glaring Seunghyun right now. Seunghyun was clearly smiling how happy Bom is. Dara swears that Minho might think Seunghyun is staring at Eunhye right now.

Minho clearly not liking this Seunghyun guy, “Yah stop staring at my girl.” Minho said earning Seunghyun attention. “Excuse me?” Seunghyun asked glaring at the guy. “For your info, Eunhye is my girlfriend,” Minho said the nth time again to Seunghyun. “I knew that dude. You keep telling me that.” Seunghyun said. “Just so you know,” Minho said and Seunghyun decide to ignore Minho seriously his presence is annoying.

Seunghyun just look at Minho from top to bottom. He smirked seeing the guy who causes the problem for Jiyong. !!! Jiyong...he needs to know! Seunghyun was looking for his phone not knowing where he put it and Minho look at him like he was crazy.

“Seunghyun ah…What is wrong?” Bom asked. “Where is my phone?” Seunghyun asked panicked. “Here. You gave to me when we are off from the taxi.” Bom said handing Seunghyun phone to him. “What’s wrong with you?” Bom asked seeing Seunghyun who is in a hurry trying to contact someone and having a hard time to unlock his phone since he keep inputing the wrong password.

Meanwhile, the door bell ring, Eunhye decide to get the door since Dara was away to the kitchen to refill the drink and Minho is still sitting comfortably somehow annoyed the fact he cannot spend time with Eunhye ALONE.

When Eunhye gets the door she was surprised to be greeted by someone. “Hi, babe... Miss me?” Jihoon greeted Eunhye with a slapped on her cheek causing her to land to the side table and cause one of the glass ornament crash to the floor.

Seunghyun was finally able to unlock his phone when he was about to dial Jiyong number all attention move to the crash sound. “Eunhye ah, are you okay?” Minho asked and about to go to where Eunhye is.

“She is fine.” A voice answered that Minho despised the most. Jihoon comes holding Eunhye hair roughly. While his other hand was holding a handgun pointing at them; it was clearly seen Eunhye was holding on to the pain and her side lips were bleeding. Bom and Seunghyun were shocked by the entire sudden event just happened. “Put your phone down.” Instruct Jihoon to Seunghyun who obey immediately as he did not want to risk any life.  Since Eunhye is the one is really in danger now. “Go tied those two up,” Jihoon instructed his two men and immediately his men tied Seunghyun and Bom together. “Now…Let discuss something shall we?” Jihoon smirk looking at the Minho who trying to hold on his anger.

Dara was about to come out but stop when she heard something big going on. Dara was hiding and sneak peek outside. She saw Jihoon who was holding Eunhye as captive and there were 2 men in black holding Minho who was now kneeling to the ground.

Dara called the police quietly and informed the situation. After she managed to inform the police, she decided to save her friend. All she got as a weapon is frying pan and a knife basicly she decided to choose the frying pan since she does not want to stab someone with the knife.

She crouched down slowly unnoticed, and hide behind the sofa. Bom who was tied up with Seunghyun at the floor notice Dara but she kept quiet when Dara signal her hush sign. Dara slowly untied Bom and Seunghyun without being noticed since Jihoon was distracted with Minho.

Seunghyun and Bom acted as they are still tied up. Dara was now moving her location quietly near to where Minho are, Jihoon henchmen seem to not realise that Dara was near. Dara was waiting for a signal from Seunghyun. Dara was giving a ready signal to Seunghyun.

1…2…3...Seunghyun immediately runs to Jihoon and kick the handgun away which fly away to the end corner of the room. Dara immediately hit both henchmen non-stop with the frying pan. Minho immediately runs and attacked Jihoon. Seunghyun immediately takes Eunhye away from Jihoon grasp.

“Bom, Dara go hide away with Eunhye.” Seunghyun command and passed Eunhye to Bom and Dara. The two Henchman was about to go after the girls but Seunghyun stops them and punch both of those two like an action movie star.

Bom who was fascinated with what she saw, watch Seunghyun dreamily. “Omo.…Seunghyun Fighting.” Bom rooted for her boyfriend. “Seriously Bommie this is not the time,” Dara said as she dragged bom into the room and locked the door.

Minho was hitting Jihoon non-stop. “This is for Eunhye.” He yelled and punched Jihoon so hard. “This is for all the pain you caused her.”  Minho continues hitting Jihoon hard. Seunghyun who just knock down two of Jihoon Henchman immediately turn to Minho who was about to beat Jihoon to death.

Seunghyun stop Minho immediately. “Yah enough! You will kill him.” Seunghyun said as he holds on to Minho who was struggling to attack the lifeless Jihoon.  “Let me kill him,” Minho yelled angrily. “I said ENOUGH!!!” Seunghyun said trying to calm down Minho.  Minho calm down and he went to the room where the girls are.

“Dara opens the door,” Minho said as he knocked on the door. Dara opens the door and Eunhye was there at sitting at the bed corner. “Eunhye…” Minho said immediately hug her. “Everything is going to be okay now,” Minho said as he hugs Eunhye in his arm.

Bom went out to check on Seunghyun who was now tying the 3 villains with ropes. A few minutes later, the police arrived and took Jihoon and his Henchman to the police.

All of them were told to come to the Police Station to ask the question regarding what happened. Everything happened to fast and Seunghyun end up forgetting his phone.

 

********

 

 

(Dara Povs)

 

After an hour in the police station, they were all free to go. “Finally everything is over,” Bom said tiredly. “I’m glad that Jihoon guys behind bar permanently,” Seunghyun said earning a nod from the rest. “Dara thank you,” Minho said thanking Dara for saving them just now. “No problem…I’m glad everything is over now,” I said smiling.

Now Eunhye would not be bothered by Jihoon any more. “All End Well…” Bom said smiling.

Seunghyun suddenly remember. “Dara…you have to call Jiyong now. Where is my phone?” Seunghyun said he was trying to find his phone. Then he remembered he left his phone at the apartment. “! I left my phone at the apartment.” Seunghyun cursed himself.

“What are trying to do Seunghyun?” I asked confused. Bom looks at me for a moment. “Look Dara…I need you to hear me out. Have you contact Jiyong lately?” Bom asked. “Well… I keep calling him but he never answered.” I replied honestly. “When did he last contact you?” Bom asks again.

I thought about it a moment it was nearly a month she last contact with Jiyong when she starts to know Minho. “I haven’t contact with him ever since I met Minho,” I replied. “Me?” Minho said as he was confused why his name is mentioned.

I was clearly getting curious as for why Bom keeps asking me a question. “Dara…the reason Jiyong did not contact you is that he thinks you were cheating on him,” Bom explained. “What! How can he think that?” I asked surprised not believe what I just heard. “To be honest…I don’t know the full story but what Chaerin told us where she heard from Seungri told that He saw you got a kiss by THIS GUY on the cheek. He also said he saw you get into THIS GUY car.” Seunghyun explain as he emphasizes the word this guy while glaring at Minho.

“Wait…so this Jiyong guy misunderstands when I kiss her cheek and well the fact he also saw that she get into my car,” Minho said trying to get the situation. “Isn’t that nearly 3 weeks ago?” Minho asked. I was still surprised by what I just heard.

All this time Jiyong thought she was cheating. Now she knows why Jiyong would not answer her call. He was avoiding her. Suddenly a phone appeared in front of her sight.

“Called him and tell it was a misunderstanding,” Minho said as he gives his phone to me.  I dialled up Jiyong number but there was no answer. Please answer Jiyong, please.

“Hello.” a woman answered the phone. I was speechless. Who is this? Why is a woman answering Jiyong phone number? “Hello?” the woman asked again. Dara hangs up and passed the phone to Minho.

“So did he answer?” Eunhye asked. I was holding on to my tears. Could it be he forgets her already? Could it be he found someone else when he thought she was cheating?

Bom who noticed this quickly hug Dara who finally breaks down to tears. “How could he do this to me bommie? Who is that girl answering his phone? Did he finally forget me?” Dara cried so hard that Bom and Eunhye hug here trying to comfort her.

Seunghyun totally now confused about what he just heard. What is the hell actually going on here? Why is it so hard to reunite Daragon? If the only miracle happened and save their relationship.

They finally arrived at the apartment. Bom and Eunhye decide to leave Dara after she calms down and went to sleep. After I heard the sound of the door closed. I immediately took the locket Jiyong gave me in my side drawer.  I open the locket that shows both of me and Jiyong picture happily.

I smile and I feel my tears fell, “Jiyong ah don’t you love me anymore? Should I forget so you can live better without me? It’s killing me inside not to hear any news from you. My heart aches thinking about how and what are you doing… I miss you...” Dara said and she continues to cry quietly looking at her and Jiyong picture together.

 

********

 

(Jiyong Povs)

 

I was now at my parent’s house. I decide to come home since Dami nuna finally come back after living in Japan for how long studying designing. We were celebrating for her and Daesung and Seungri was with me helping around for the party.

We decide to come home and spent time with my parents and maybe this can help me forget about my problem for a while and enjoy my day with my family since we are now complete. If only Dara is with him now she would be excited to meet her up with his sister. Dara never meets her since she was never in Korea when she furthers her study abroad.

Jiyong was handling the sauce for the barbecue. While Seungri was in charge in fanning it while Daesung in charge of the coal.

Jiyong was busy handling the sauce so he left his phone on the table. He didn’t realise his phone vibrating.

“Jiyong ah…Someone called you?” Dami called out her brother. “Can you answer it for me? My hand is kinda dirty right now.” I replied. Dami nuna answer the phone. I can hear she only said as Hello. After that, she ends it.

“Who was it nuna?” I asked. “I don’t know. There was no answer. Maybe it was a wrong number.” Dami replied. I just nodded and continue with the sauce. Somehow he ends up remembering the time where he and Dara was cooking together and making a sauce for the gang barbecue,

“Jiyong!” Called out a voice. It was his nuna. “Nuna, you surprise me,” I said. “I called you more than 2 times…seems like you were not here.” Dami said as she was hinting Jiyong was out of space.

“Are you okay?” She asked concerned. “I’m fine,” I replied and give her a smile. “Ji…I know you are lying. Tell me.” Dami Nuna said as she insisted on the topic. “It’s just complicated. My relationship is complicated.”  Jiyong explained. “Do you have a fight with this Dara girl?” Dami nuna asked. I always told her about Dara and she knew how much I love Dara too. “To be honest..i am not sure myself,” I replied sadly.

Dami Nuna just pats my back, “Jiyong ah…everything have their up and down even relationship. I know everything you might face could be an obstacle in your relationship even fight, misunderstanding and all kind of emotion. All you need is to face forward and fight it. Sometimes we never realise that we could be the cause of the root problem and to avoid that is we need to face that obstacle and fix it. Trust me Jiyong. Sometimes fate can be an obstacle too. So go and face forward. Think about it.” Dami said as she left her brother who is in deep thought of what she just said.

Should I face forward and fight? What should I do?

 

********

 

(Author Pov)

 

you keep looking at her wristwatch again and again. She already put up a sign for him to know that she was there. Where is he? He should be arriving already by now.

She then notices a familiar figure that come out from you shout happily and held up a banner showing ‘Welcome home Yougbae No.1’Seoul airport gate. “Youngbae! Over here!”

Youngbae who smile seeing who greeted him wave back to you. He removes his sunglasses and shows his brightest smile. “Seoul I’m Home,” Youngbae said smiling arriving at his country.

"Sometimes a miracle will happened to those who need it and to those people who are lost." By Anonymous (Me XD)

===============================================================================================================

Hi guys this possibly the longest chapter ever i write well maybe i just feel it is long anyway hehe okay do not forget to comment and subscribe also upvote okay:) seriously i need more comment for motivation for me to write faster:)