The Bominator + Surprised!!!

We Belong Together

 

(Bom Povs)

 

Anneyeong!!! Hehe sorry, I know you guys are expecting Jiyong Pov right…well, it’s my turn now…finally, the author gives me my own pov (Author Note: of course like I have a choice.. cause you said you will give me your Bominator wrath if I don’t give your part T.T) Yah…that’s supposed to be our secret!!! Hehe please ignore what she said…okay back to the story…

 

I was waiting for Daesung…he said the thing I ask is already done…but WHERE THE HELL HE IS?? EVEN WHERE THE HECK IS SEUNGRI??? HE SHOULD BE HERE TOO!!! IN FACT, WHERE IS EVERYBODY??? TAEYANG, CHAERIN AND MINZY IS NOT BACK YET DON’T THEY EVEN KNOW IT DOESN’T TAKE LONG TO GET THE FOOD AND DRINKS…I ALREADY GET THE DECORATION SO THEY SHOULD BE HERE BEFORE ME EVEN TABI ALREADY HERE AND HE EVEN KNOWN TO FASHIONABLY LATE…WHERE ARE THEY???

 

Calm down Bom, you are too pretty to be mad…breath in and out…at least Dara did her job…luckily she left with Jiyong…after that we went to her house and bless you aunty park for lending us your house for the party…^^

 

Well, I give them 10 minutes make that 5 minutes and if they are not back just get ready for my Bominator wrath...I smirked.

 

 

(Seunghyun Povs)

 

Okay, …why am I sensing a bad aura around Bommie…it is like a bomb that will be exploding anytime soon.  “Where are they?” I heard she murmured under her breath.

 

Now I understand she has pissed the rest of the gang are not back. I pray for you guys may you rest in peace. I pray sincerely from the bottom of my heart. Trust me her wrath is not pretty and lucky me to be the first person ever to taste her wrath.

 

 

(Flashback)

 

It was like yesterday to be exact it was a few days ago before the stalking daragon couple mission. To tell you the truth it was Bommie idea of stalking them and dragged me and the rest with her.

 

“Yah Tabi…come on you have to come!! They agree to go only you haven’t answer.” Bom whined. I sighed. It is not that I do not want to come it is just it is wrong to stalk my dongseng even I love him. I mean like a brother okay.

 

“No. I know you only want to come cause you want me to drive right?” I asked. “Yeah…Who else going to drive except you?” she answered innocently and rolled her eyes in annoyance. The nerve of her to tell me that, ”No…you are old enough…Heck! you even look older than your age so drive yourself.” I retorted and turn my back on her.

 

There was silence and I was surprised she did not respond to what I said did I make her cried??? I slowly turn around and to my surprise, I was already thrown to the ground by her. It hurts…my poor …T.T (A/N: I Feel you Top)

 

What the heck… I look at her surprised written from my face. I guess I didn’t make her sad but instead, she reminds me of Arnold in the Terminator except I’m facing Bom the terminator Bominator to be exact. “If you dare to call me old again…I’ll make sure you regret unleashing Bominator again.” She threatened. “So will you drive for us?” her voice tone immediately change into a sweeter tone. I quickly nodded in respond. She is scary…help me T.T

 

(End Flashback)

 

I shivered remembering that time. They are so dead if they are not here. I quickly texted the rest of them except the Daragon couple of course. “Good Luck facing the Bominator guys >.<.” Only 5 minutes left as I look at the watch. Bom did say to be here before 4.30pm and it is already 4.25pm. It’s good to know you Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, Minzy and Chaerin may god bless you…T.T

 

 

(Daesung Povs)

 

I’m dead! I’m dead! Bom nuna will kill me! Why of all time there is a traffic jam right now…Damn it…I have to run. “Ajusshi, I’ll drop off here. Here the money. Keep the Change.” I said and ran out from the taxi with the big huge cover frames that are neatly wrapped in my hand.

 

Why today is a bad day for me T.T??? First, the shop that I asked to deliver has a problem that their car breakdown and ask me to come to pick up myself. Second, the traffic jam picks the wrong timing and lastly, I’ll be dead if I’m late by Bom nuna…she did tell us to be there before 4.30.

 

Bom nuna will kill me….please let me arrived on time. I look at my watch it is already 4.23pm. It takes me ten minutes to arrived at Dara nuna house. I quickly ran as fast as I can…only a few blocks more. I wait and wait for the traffic light for the walker to turn green. I received a text from Seughyun hyung.  “Good Luck facing the Bominator guys >.<” I read the text as I gulp reading the word Bominator.

 

Crap…hurry up light, please…What did I do to you to deserve a red colour from you T.T as it heard Daesung begging it immediately turn to green for the walker?

 

I ran as fast as I can the surprised present in my hand for later. So Feet do not fail me now!!!

 

 

(Seungri Povs)

 

Crap! It 4.23pm already!!! Bom nuna will kill me if I’m late…0.o What should I do???

 

“Aish…I spent too much time on compiling everything…it will take 10 minutes for me to arrive at Dara nuna house. Bom nuna will definitely kill me if I’m late T.T” I shivered thinking her wrath.

 

I quickly clean everything up and burn the video to the Cd and save it the video to my pen drive. I received a text from Seunghyun hyung. “Good Luck facing the Bominator guys >.<” I read. No!!! I ran as fast I can and get my bicycle and quickly cycle to Dara Nuna as fast I ever had.

 

Please let me arrived on time. Please T.T

 

 

(Minzy Povs)

 

“Oppa hurries up...we will be late,” I said worriedly. “I know Minzy…I’m trying to hurry up here.” Taeyang said as he drives as fast he can. “Hurry up oppa…we should be arriving there before 4.30pm.” Chaerin said panicking.

 

I’m worried Bom unnie will be mad…ugh. I really do not want to face her wrath.. >.< remembering it makes me shivered. I remember some ert tries to flirt with us back then and Bom unnie sure end up showing them who is boss. So I mentally make a note to never mess with Bom unnie...please let us arrived on time. I look at my watch it’s already 4.25pm.

 

“Yah Oppa! Pali!!!” Chaerin yelled. “I’m trying okay!!!” yelled Youngbae back. Seeing them panic make me feel anxious. Please let us arrived on time. T.T

 

 

(Chaerin Povs)

 

I cannot believe it!!! We are late and I really do not want to face Bom unnie wrath. She is scary. I may be the badass female but Bom unnie is “THE BOMINATOR”. I look at my watch. It is already 4.25pm and reading Seunghyun oppa text is not helping to ease my panics.  “Can you drive even faster oppa!” I said panicking thinking about our fate. Please let us make it on time to Dara unnie house T.T

 

 

(Taeyang Povs)

Damn! If this car did not break down we might already arrive. We are so dead alright T.T Seunghyun hyung is not even helping why in hell he need to tell us about Bom nuna is angry.  I drive as fast as I can…Come on hurry up…please let us arrive on time. Please you know how much I visited you every Sunday so help me from the Bominator T.T

 

(No one Povs)

 

Bom was waiting impatiently as she stared at the clock only a minute to go and they are not yet here. She was definitely pissed if they are late they are so dead she thought.

 

Time is ticking as 10 seconds to go.

 

10…

 

9…

 

8…

 

7…

 

6…

 

“They are so dead alright if I don’t see them right now.” Bom gritted her teeth trying to hold onto her anger.

 

5…

 

4…

 

3…

 

2…

 

“NUNA/UNNIE!!!” yelled five familiar voices.  And 1…Times up.

 

Seughyun sighed in relief seeing all his dongseng is back on time if they are late 1 second they will be goner for sure. He chuckled seeing all of them seem to exhausted running as fast as they can for their life.

 

“Where have you guys been? I already finish decorating.” Bom scolded all of them. “Sorry…” all of them said at the same time. “Now hurry up and do your work. Go!” she said telling them to prepare the rest they need to do.

 

“Hopefully…this will go as plan,” Seunghyun said and continue helping what need to help. It will be the best party for Jiyong.

 

 

(Jiyong Povs)

 

“Oppa, will you come inside and accompany me since all of my family are going to our relative house?” She asked. I see. I could not possibly let her left alone.

 

“Sure.” I agreed. She smiled hearing my answer. “Gomawa, oppa.” She said happily.

 

I couldn’t help but chuckle of her cute act. I park my car and hold her hand. “Oppa, can you open the door for me? I’m worried if what happened in the movie is real.” She said pleading somewhat looking nervous. I chuckled at her cuteness again. “Alright, tokki there is nothing to be afraid of,” I replied.

 

I reached for the doorknob and twist it to open when the light suddenly turns on.

 

“SURPRISED!!!!” yelled everyone in the room. 0.o What is this???

 

“Oppa, it’s your farewell party,” Dara said waking up from my surprised. “Hyung…come on…this your farewell party do you like it?” Seungri asked.

 

“Thanks, guys. I wasn’t expecting this. Thank you, ”I said feeling touch with all of their surprised party for me. We all enjoy the party until the last event where the guys ask me to open up a present and to my surprise that it is huge. It seems to be a picture but I’m not sure so I unwrapped the present revealing the picture of me and Dara. I was surprised to see it. How the hell they get this picture???

 

“Yah how do you guys have this picture?” Dara beat me to it by asking them. “That’s a secret.” They replied grinning to each other. I can see she blush well even I blushed but still, my tokki is soooo cute ^^

 

“Thanks…I appreciate it guys. At least I can stare my tokki face as long as I want from this picture.” I said thanking them and not forgetting to tease my tokki for this. “Oppa..” she pouted as she lightly slaps my hand. I took her hand and twirl her and hug her from behind.

 

“There is another present from us hyung,” Daesung said. “Brace yourself, buddy.” Said youngbae giving me his mischievously smile. I can see Seunghyun Hyung just chuckle when he heard what Youngbae said, I wonder why???

 

“Hyung..you will definitely will like my creation,” Seungri said proudly. Chaerin smacks his head. “Just play it already.” She said. Seungri rubs his head where he was smack. “Be Patient will you.” he retorted.

 

As he clicks on the remote the projector started to play. I read the introduction “Introducing the cutest couple DARAGON” I chuckled as how they combine Dara and my stage name. I love it…Daragon. Dara and I smile reading the title.

 

As the video play, it shows every single picture of Dara and Me during my proposal till our latest date… 0.o I was dumbfounded to know that all this time they stalk us even Dara was surprised. The picture start to end and a video play.

 

0.0 is that when...

 

It was the video when he and Dara at the Ferris Wheel at Lotte.

 

“Dara.,” I called. Dara turns to face me. “Will you wait for me till I come back?” I asked holding a ring case.

 

“I know it isn’t much but this is the only thing I can afford for now. I promise when I come back and have a decent job, I want to live with you and marry you and have a family with you. I love you, Sandara Park.” I said and kiss Dara right hand.

 

“Jiyongie…” She smiled happily and hug me. “Of course. I wait for you and you are the only guy that I will ever love.” She replied not letting go of our hug.

 

I look gaze at Dara's eyes and leaned toward as our lip touched. It was the sweetest kiss. And from the video, it can be seen they are meant for each other.

 

The movie turns to the end and people are cheering for the main couple. Dara and Jiyong were blushing madly.

 

“Omo…isn’t our Daragon couple cute.” Seunghyun teases the couple only making them much more flustered.

 

It was the best farewell party for them and how they hope it would last forever. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated...hope you guys like the update and sorry if it is boring....enjoy:) Comment and Subscribe:D 'll update faster if see more comment since it's the reason I feel motivated to write:)