2 years

We Belong Together

 

(No one Pov)

 

 

It was almost 2 years already Chaerin, Minzy, Seungri and Daesung already graduated with flying color. Seungri and Daesung moved to YG dorm living together with Top and Taeyang. The girls also move to their unnies. Finally all of them reunited except one person who is missing.

 

It was hard for them to contact Jiyong as he rarely email them like he used and it will be a lie saying Dara didn’t miss him sooo much. To forget the pain Dara decided to make herself busier as she could.

 

Dara and Bom finally had a job. Bom work part time as a Secretary at a large firm. On the other hand, Dara she found a Job as a DJ in a Pub called “Heaven Pub”. Luckily for her, that Jiyong teaches her back during their High-School year.

 

Dara was getting ready for a party that will be held at the Pub. She wasn’t going partying or anything it is just her work needed her since she will be the one who going to live up the party. (A/N: That what she wear and her job at the pub)

 

 

 

“Going so soon, unnie?” Minzy asked who saw Dara was getting ready. “Yeah..I wish Jiyong was here.” Dara sighed as she fixed her hair. “Didn’t he call you that he will be back soon?” Chaerin asked.

 

“Yea…But he said he wasn’t sure. I really miss him.” Dara sighed again. “Don’t worry unnie. I’m sure oppa was only joking.” Minzy said trying to comfort her unnie.

 

Before Dara can answer minzy Bom called her. “Dara!!! Your ride is here.” Bom said as she walked to the room. “I’ll be late. Don’t wait up for me okay.” She said and left.

 

.........................................................................................………………...................................................................................................................

 

(Author Pov’s)

 

 

The whole house were busy each of the butler had one clothes or suit in their hand. Each maid holding accessories and shoe that might match the suit were display.

 

Eun hye was busy choosing which suit might suit him. “This should look nice on him.” She said holding one of the suits the butler holding. Then she matches it with the accessories and shoe. If you might asking who she is one of the best fashion designer all around the world also one hot model, Yoon Eun Hye.

 

 

“Here take this.” She said as she gave the clothes to someone in the changing room. “Thanks Eun hye. You’re my life saver.” He said. Yoon eun hye was waiting outside for the man to get ready. “Ready?” She asked after a few minutes.

 

The Changing room was open revealing a handsome dashing man. “How do I look?” He asked turning to Eun hye who was looking at her up and down. “You are dashing as always, Minho.” She said smiling.

 

 

 

“I know.” He said giving one of his killer smiles. “So what time are you going?” She asked. “Soon..Want to be my date?” He asked Eun hye showing his killer smile again. “Sorry Minnie…No! God, I’m not one of your Playmates that you can flirt with.” she said shaking her head.

 

“Well…Playing hard to get as always.” He chuckled. “Whatever...” She replied.

 

“I’ll be going then...text me if you are done partying.” Yoon Eun Hye said and left after giving Minho a peck on the cheek. “Don’t overwork okay.” He said once she left to the door.

 

Minho checked again his appearance on the mirror. “Who can’t resist this guy?” he said to himself. He took his car key and walk toward his expensive Red Ferarri car. “He wore his shades and check at the rear mirror of his car. “Let’s the party begin.” He smirked and drives away.

 

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

(Author  Pov’s)

 

 

It’s been almost two years, these place doesn’t change at all. “Seoul, I’m home.” He said smiling once he arrived to Seoul.

 

“HYUNG!!!!!” Someone yelled once he arrived at the arrival gate. He turned to the owner voice and a huge smile appeared on his face.  “Hyung I miss you!!!” He said hugging him not letting him go.

 

“Yah Seungri, let him go!” Seunghyun said and yanked Seungri away. “Yah pabo! Look at what you did! People are watching us because of your crazy exicitement.” Youngbae smack Seungri head once he arrived to the group along with Daesung.

 

 

“Hyung! Welcome back.” Daesung said and hug once he saw who it is. “My Homme.. Welcome back dude.” Youngbae hug him after Daesung.

 

 

Seunghyun just stared the person infront of him. He smirked. “You look different yet, You still the same person I know.” He said. The person just smirked. “I’m still me hyung.” He replied and hugs the older guy in group.

 

“I miss you Ji..Glad you are back.” He said still hugging him. “I miss you guys too.” He replied. “Yah Seunghyun hyung! It’s my turn now.” Seungri whined as he got in between the two. “Jiyong Hyung!!! I miss you!!!” He yelled as he hug him. “I miss you too, panda.” He laughed hugging Seungri back.

 

 

“Yah Ji...did she know you’re home?” Youngbae asked looking at his friend. “Nope…I’m going to surprised her.” He said showing his famous smile. “Hyung…So you are going to see her now?” Daesung asked exicitedly.

 

 

“Yeah…You guys got the things I asked?” Jiyong asked looking at his friend with hopeful eyes. “Here the flower you asked.” Seungri said and hand Jiyong a cute boquet white rose’s boquet. “I know I can always count on you.” He said and patted the maknae hair.  

 

 

 

 

“Give me your bag and go surprised her.” Seunghyun said and take Jiyong luggage. “Seungri and Daesung will you to your princess.” Youngbae said and patted his bestfriend back.

 

 

“We will wait you in the car, hyung.” Daesung said as he gets the car. “Yah Daesung hyung wait up for me!” Seungri yelled following Daesung.

 

“Geez, he is getting louder and louder everyday.” Seunghyun said shaking his head. “That’s Seungri for you. He was really excited when you email us your coming back.” Youngbae told him.

 

“I’m glad I’m back. I miss you guys..I miss this place especially…” Before Jiyong can continue Youngbae and Seunghyun beat him to it. “Dara.” Seunghyun and Youngbae said at the same time.

 

Jiyong laughed amusingly. “Am I easy too read?” He asked. “You think.” Youngbae retort back amused. “Go get her Romeo!” Seunghyun said and wish his bestfriend goodluck. “Bye guys.” Jiyong wave them goodbye and rush toward Daesung and Seungri who was waiting at the car.

 

“Dara…Wait for me.” Jiyong said smiling.

 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Minho finally appeared hehe and Jiyong is back!!! Pls comment and subscribe!!! Sorry if the chapter kinda boring and short...T.T

i promise the next chapter will be longer than this....:)