The truth

We Belong Together

 

(Author Pov’s)

 

Youngbae quickly thanks you, he immediately ran to the lift and press their apartment floor button. It felt like forever to arrive to their apartment. Once the lift door open, youngbae immediately ran to their apartment door knocking it non stop.

“Hyung your back.” called out a voice. Youngbae turn to the voice, it was another YG trainee who lived next door. “Jinwoo ah…have you seen Jiyong?”  He asked.

“I don’t know…the place have been practically empty this few weeks.” Jinwoo explained, as if he remembers something, “Oh…Seungri hyung did mention they went back to their hometown and Yang Sangsangnim granted their vacation.” Jinwoo add in. “Thank you dongseng a…” Youngbae said as he pat his dongseng shoulder and ran to the lift.

Jinwoo just stare at his soon to be debut hyung ran of to the lift and disappear. “Yah Hyung, What are looking at?” Taehyun asked seeing his hyung standing at the hallway. “Nothing…it’s just Youngbae hyung is back.” Jinwoo asked. “Youngbae hyung? Where is he?” Mino asked when he heard Youngbae name being mention. “Gone again.” Jinwoo explained showing the way where Youngbae disappear. “Yah guys…hurry up the game isn’t playing itself you know! Jinhwan is cheating hurry up!” Seungwoon yelled from the room. “Yah! I’m not cheating! Bobby backed me up here.” Jinhwan retorted. “Why are you involving me?”Bobby asked disbelief. Jinwoo just shake his head. Seriously their voice can be heard from the hallway....”We’re coming!” Jinwoo yelled as he and Taehyun and Mino went back inside to their apartment.

Youngbae was busily rummaging out his backpack to search for his phone. “Finally found it.” He said to himself. Too much for talking to Jiyong face to face…its look like he needs to call him instead to explain the misunderstanding. Youngbae was waiting for Jiyong to pick up. Come ji…Pick it up…

Ring…

Ring…

Ring…

“Yebeoseyo.” A voice answered.

 

***********

 

(Jiyong Pov’s)

 

Jiyong was just finished with the barbeque and now they are all enjoying a family time along with Seungri and Daesung family.

I smiled seeing everyone getting together make him remember during all of them enjoy the family day at the park during junior high. I look at the sky and try to inhale the fresh air. It feels good to feel the wind that brushing up to his face. He can’t see it but he can feel it…that was his favorite quote from a movie.

I feel a vibration on my phone that woke me up from my trance. It was Youngbae number but he is in the state right now is he?

“Yebeoseyo.” He answered. “Ji!” a familiar voice replied.

“Youngbae ah! You’re back!” I smiled hearing the familiar voice. Is it a dream?

“Yes! I’m back! And no! you are not dreaming. I know what you are thinking.” Youngbae replied chuckling as he knows what i was thinking.

I chuckled, “I miss you man. Where are you?” I asked.

“I was just at the apartment. You guys weren’t there.” Youngbae explained.

“I..now I’m at my parents house. Daesung and Seungri is with me.” I explained.

“Ji…I want you to listen to me carefully about what I am going to say.” Youngbae said seriously.

“Okay…” I answered confused with his sudden change of his tone.

“The day you said you saw a guy kiss Dara…I was actually there. First, I thought she was cheating on you and turn out she never did. I can prove that cause she I saw her slapped that guy. She love you Jiyong. She won’t cheat on you. That guy was a douchebag playing a bet with his friend so everything was a misunderstanding. You need to see her Ji…Everything was a misunderstanding.” Youngbae explained.

It was somehow everything become slowmotion for me. Dara never cheated on me…

It was just a stupid misunderstanding…

Everything was a misunderstanding…

Just a misunderstanding….

Dara….I need to see her. Jiyong immediately ran to pack his clothes and get his car key and about to run to the door nearly bump into his sister. “Ji, where are you going?” Dami asked seeing her brother who was in a rushing state. “I need to fix everything nuna. It was all a misunderstanding…Tell mum and dad I have to go home.” Jiyong said as he leaves to the door. Dami just stare as her brother car disappears to the street. “Go get her brother.” Dami said and smile.

Seungri and Daesung who actually watch the scene understand that Jiyong was gone to fix his wrong. “Good luck hyung.” They said to themselves. They both smile at each other. Finally the worst is over and daragon will reunite.

I don’t know how fast I drive because I really don’t care. I drive my way to Seoul and finally arrived after an hours of driving. It will be another half an hour to arrive at Dara apartment and it’s already nearly night time.

Suddenly the car start to make noise. I look at the gas……I didn’t realise it was nearly empty. I decide to park my car at side of the street. I won’t make it anyway if I drive with this traffic. Damn…I have to run!

I don’t know how far I have run already…all I know I run non stop up and down the stair from the subway. Continue running to my destination. The only thing I can only think is that I need to see Dara and apologized to her.

It would be a lie if I didn’t hear all her voicemail she sent to me. I will only just listen and never answered. I’m such a coward…I should have believe Dara never cheated on me…and now I’m determined to fix this. Fixing my stupid mistakes that I make.

I stop at a flower shop and bought a small boquet for Dara. After how long I finally arrive at Dara Apartment.

“Dara ah!” I yelled, not caring how noisy I was.

 

**********

 

(Dara’s Pov)

 

I finally decide to forget my pain and forget about Jiyong. It was for the best. I stare at tamtam, “Why did he think I cheat him tamtam? Don’t he trust me at all.” I said and talk to the doll Jiyong gave me.

I feel my cheek getting wet and I quickly wipe my tears. Chaerin said she will be back in a few days. Bom and Eunhye are taking turn to check up on her. Eunhye really scolded Minho because he was the reason the problem started.

Minzy heard everything from Bom about what happened. She want to come home immediately but Bom assured her everything was fine.

Everything was happening to fast. I was really disappointed and upset about Jiyong won’t talk to her about this issue and choose to run away from it.

“Dara ah!” a voice yelled.

That voice. Is it…? I ran to my window and take a peek to see who is calling my name.

“Ji…” I said surprised to see him outside.

“Dara ah…”Jiyong called her out as he saw her from her window.

“No Dara…you can’t give in to him this time. He doesn’t trust you and think you are cheating.” Dara thought to herself. I quickly close on the curtains and walk away from the window.

Not this time oppa… I said to myself and hold back on my tear walking away from the window.

 

********

 

(Jiyong Pov’s)

 

I called out Dara name and finally I saw her from her window. God…how much I miss her…

I called out her name again to get her attention but somehow Dara expression was hurt staring back at him. Could it be he hurt her too much this time because of what he did?

All he can think of now is to tell her how sorry he is and how stupid he was all this time. “Dara ah..I..” Before, I can say anything to her.

Dara close the curtain of her room and from her shadow I can see she was walking away from the window.

“Dara ah...” I called her name somewhat sound more like a whisper this time. I knew it..She was mad at him from almost a month he didn’t contact her at all.

He needs to fix this but how. Dara won’t see him at all just now and walk away.

“Ji…is that you?” a voice called out his name.

Ji turn to the voice owner and were greeted by the alien couple.

“Bom nuna…Hyung…you are back.” I said surprised.

We were now at a café nearby, Bom nuna was staring at me unpleasantly. I can sense she is pissed alright…Seunghyun hyung decide to just stare at his girlfriend and doesn’t dare to utter a word.

“How could you do this to Dara, Ji?” Bom said breaking the silent.

“I…” I was speechless I really do not know what to say.

“Don’t I me…You don’t know how upset Dara is and how broken she is right now…You make her like a fool for not trusting her. How dare you think she cheated on you? If she did she would left you 2 years ago.” Bom explode making Jiyong lip tight shut.

“I know I’m stupid for not trusting her …for making her sad…” I said somehow cannot continue about what I’m going to say next. I feel a big lump stuck on my throat, “I’m sorry nuna.” I apologize.

“Don’t say sorry to me…the one you should apologize to is Dara. You don’t know how hurt she is. She was crying so hard after she learnt the truth from us. What hurt her most you were running away from your problem and leaving her for month without call or anything.” Bom said finally letting go what she was holding in her chest.

I know how precious Bom friendship with the rest of the girls especially Dara, They were really close and to Bom Dara is like a sister to her. Bom sighed and stare at him.

“Ji…I’m Sorry but I won’t let you see Dara from now on.” Bom said making Seunghyun and Jiyong shocked with her announcement.

“Babe..Jiyong need to apologize to Dara..He..” Bom immediately give a halt sign to Seunghyun meaning she is not done talking.

“You will not see her until you fix this. Dara heart needs to be mended and not break it more. You have to prove your love to her and sincerely apologize to her. And i know Dara will not see you because she is way hurt than you think she is. Are you up for this Kwon Jiyong, proving your love for Dara?” Bom asked looking at Jiyong seriously.

I stare back at her with determination. “Yes. I will win her heart again and vanquish all her pain that I caused. I will prove it to you nuna. How much I love her and what she meant to me.” I swear to myself that I will apologize to Dara and make her happy. No more in hurting her and caused her pain.

Dara…I will prove it to you….

========================================================================================================

To applers: Seriously i know most people already abandon the daragon ship but please rest assure i am still shipping Daragon till the end. it's not the end of the world that if GD is dating Kiko..it's not like he is married yet..beside relationship can be break same thing if he got married basically divorce can happened. anyway i will ship daragon and we really don't know what happen to their life. Maybe Ji did date Dara but they ended their relationship or maybe it was another way around we don't know...Beside they are human and they have right to date who they want so i'm just happy if they are happy...i'm just being realistic and all...i am dissapointed since GD is my major bias but hey he is just one of my bias and he deserve to be happy...still the world is revolving and we are still living our life:p so daragon fighting:)))

Please leave comment and upvote:) Btw did i mention it ending soon...maybe a few more chaps or 2 or 3 guess you guys to find out:)