The Same Moon

We Belong Together

(No one Pov’s)

 

Dara could not help wondering but feel a bad vibe coming from the stranger. “Hey, Eunhye. I miss you.” the guy said along with his smile. “Jihoon. Hey.” Eunhye greeted back to the guy.

“Nice to see you again. Minho.” Jihoon said as he turned to Minho. “Hey.” Minho replied not interested. Dara really feel a bad vibe from this scene. God…why she have to be here?

“Now who is this beautiful lady?” Jihoon asked turning to Dara. “Dara” she said as introducing herself. “Well…can I steal my lady away from you guys?” He asked looking at Dara and Minho. “Eunhye…Lets go.” He said and drags Eunhye away and by the word “drag” he forcefully pulls Eunhye hand and Dara notice it.

“I hate him.” Minho stated, giving a murderous look at Jihoon who already disappear out of sight. Dara feel she needs to get out from there for awhile. The vibe she gets from Minho enough to explain that. A really serious bad vibe that give shiver through her spine!

 “I’m off to the toilet.” Dara said as she went to the toilet but being the first time there she got lost. “Now where is the toilet?” she asked herself. When she was busy looking around she saw Eunhye and Jihoon at the the end of the corner. Dara immediately hide, she does not know why but that the first thing that comes from her mind.

Eunhye were trying to hold her emotion as best as she can. “What do you want from me? I told you we are over!” Eunhye said giving Jihoon the despised look. “You think you can get rid of me easily.” Jihoon forcefully hold Eunhye Cheek. “Listen, ! I told you don’t ever cross me. If you dare, what will you think I can do to that precious bestfriend of your?” He said as he pushes Eunhye face aggressively away. “Don’t you even dare bring Minho into this!” Eunhye retort as she held her hurting cheek. “Oh…I will and I will make sure you see it.” He said as he left Eunhye.

Dara quickly went to Eunhye went the devil disappear. “Eunhye, are you okay?” She asked concerned. “Dara…What are you doing here?” Eunhye asked surprised. “Don’t mind me, your cheek is bruising.” Dara replied trying to hold on Eunhye injured cheek. Eunhye winced in pain. “I’m sorry.” Dara apologized. “Dara…please don’t tell Minho about this. Please.” Eunhye beg her. Dara just nodded but how she wishes she can tell Minho right away. How a jerk that Eunhye boyfriend is?

After all that the party was over just like that without Minho knowing about Eunhye secret. All Minho know Eunhye need to go home because something come up and they went home after that.

 

********

 

(Jiyong Pov’s)

 

Jiyong just come back from shopping food supplies. He was staying at Big Bang secret hideout. It’s been long he have been here. Jiyong keep remembering the scene of Dara and Minho and how he wishes he never witness that.

Jiyong open up his laptop and see an incoming email from Youngbae. Jiyong smile seeing his bestfriend message.

 

Hey Ji,

Wassup yo! I miss you guys!!! How is the gang? How about you and Dara? This Friday will be my BIG DAY! I mean sorry I forget to mention that I am one of the finalist to enter the Final representing Korea.

No worries guy! I promise I’ll kill this competition. And hope thing going okay back there and I’ll be back next week. Don’t miss me okay! Kidding! Do miss me!!! Tc

Youngbae

 

Jiyong replied to Youngbae text. He end up telling his situation with Dara and when he was about to sent he rethink it twice and decide to leave it. Jiyong left his laptop with his message to Youngbae hanging without sending it.

Jiyong was preparing the dinner for him when he heard a knock. When he opened the door, ithe door revealed his two maknae.

“Hyung! I miss you!” Seungri said as he hugs him. “Seungri…Daesung…How do you find me here?” He asked. “Seungri figure it out. Beside hyung this is the only place left anyway.” Daesung replied.

“Hyung, how could you run away like that?” Seungri started to bomb his with this entire question. “I’ll explain later. I’m cooking right now. Why don’t you two put the bag away and rest for a few minutes?” Jiyong replied and went back to the Kitchen.

Seungri and Daesung went to the living room. Seungri notice Jiyong laptop were on and there were Jiyong unsending message, Seungri just send the message without reading the content he thought maybe his hyung forget to click send.

“Guys! Dinner is ready!” Jiyong shouted. “I’m coming!” Yelled Seungri and went to Jiyong and Daesung who was waiting for him.

 

********

 

(Youngbae Pov’s)

 

It was morning in New York, and as an early bird Youngbae am, he have to practice and Dance for the final later that afternoon. After practicing and having my shower since the whole night last night he needs to get ready to be at the showdown before it starts.

Youngbae took his laptop and see Jiyong finally replied his text. Youngbae read his text and frown appeared on his face. He could not help but reread it again.

“Damn….I should have told him before I was gone.” He said as Youngbae about to replied he was call by the crew. “Yo Taeyang! We need to go! They move forward the time of our showdown, it will be in 2 hour. We need to go now.” His friend said as he drags Youngbae along.

Youngbae look back to his laptop but he have to do that later. Since this competition is a big thing for him. I promise Jiyong! I’ll help and make thing better for you! Wait for me man! I’ll come back and explain everything to you that it is only a big misunderstanding. Wait for me. Ji!!!

 

********

 

(No one Pov’s)

 

It’s been a few day and Dara still haven’t heard anything from Jiyong. She stares at her locket and inside the locket there was a picture of Dara and Jiyong.

“Ji…where are you?” She said as her tear drop and kisses the locket in her hand. “I miss you.”

She went to the balcony and stare at the starry sky.

“Please god…wherever he is? Please let him be okay.” Dara look at the moon. At the same time, Jiyong was staring the same moon.

“I wonder how she is?” he asked himself. “Dara, I miss you but it still hurting.” Jiyong said as he held his chest. “Sandara Park, What do you do to me? I want to face you but I can’t…I’m afraid facing the true that our love is over.” He said as he stare the moon.

“Please let her be okay.” He said thinking how much he misses Dara every single day.

Daesung and Seungri just stare their hyung back who was looking at the moon.

“Do you think god will hear our prayers?” Daesung asked. “Of course, and I’m sure our prayer are being heard now.” Seungri said and smile as they both stare o the moon too. God…please make Dara nuna and Jiyong hyung back together. Please give these two people who need each other a light of happiness. Please…

 

‘Life is simple but we insist in making it complicated” – Confucious

============================================================================================

Hi...sorry for the short update and i know how many of guys want this couple back together...they will...in another few chapter in order to that we need to get rid of Minho:) hehe anyway please leave comment and subscribe and do upvote...seriously guys i need something to motivate me to write this:)