Complicated

We Belong Together

(No one Pov)

Seungri and Daesung were beside Jiyong at all times that night. They were afraid to leave him alone, afriaid that he would do something stupid. Once they were home back to the apartment. Seungri and Daesung struggle to put Jiyong at the couch, since he was kinda drunk.

Once they done, “Seungri, I go get the water? You take care of Jiyong hyung for a while.” Daesung said as he excused taking a glass of water for Jiyong at the kitchen.

Seungri nodded. Seungri proceed to remove Jiyong sneakers. He was not sure whether Jiyong is sober or not since Jiyong eyes were open yet he looked like a lifeless zombie. “Hyung...you okay?” he asked. “Why..?”

“Huh?” Seungri respond confuse. He swears he heard Jiyong responded. “Why Dara..?” Jiyong muttered quietly. Seungri sighed, he thought Jiyong finally talk to him.

Daesung came back with a glass of water in hand and a memo. “What’s that, hyung?” Seungri asked. “Top hyung won’t be around for the summer. He said he and bom nuna went back home and maybe somewhere.” Daesung explained. Seungri sighed again, “Great…I thought we can consult Seunghyun hyung about this. If we ask Youngbae hyung, I don’t want to disturb his concentration for the competition of his.” Daesung nodded in agreement.

“What will we do hyung?” Seungri asked Daesung. There was silence for a while until Jiyong decide to get up and leave to the bathroom.

“Hyung…” Seungri intended to stop him but was stop by Daesung. “Let him be alone.” He said.

“Hyung how could Dara nuna do this to Jiyong hyung? I thought she loves him.” Seungri said disappointed with the fact he heard from Jiyong that his Dara nuna cheated.

“We can’t jump to the conclusion Seungri. We didn’t see it with our own eyes.”Daesung explain thinking that it might be a misunderstanding. “True but Jiyong hyung saw it.” Seungri still couldn’t let go the fact Dara has cheated his hyung.

“The only person to confirm it is to have jiyong hyung talk with Dara nuna to find out the truth. It is just a kiss on a cheek.  It doesn’t mean anything.”  Daesung add in.

“How are we going to do that?” Seungri asked. Daesung think really hard until he get an idea.

“Let’s bring him to see Dara nuna.” Daesung said. “I don’t know…hyung.” Seungri was not sure it was a good idea or not. But in the end he agreed.

Meanwhile, Jiyong could hear everything from the bathroom. “Could it be really a misunderstanding?” he asked himself. What Daesung said was right…he shouldn’t jump to a conclusion just like that. If it’s true it’s a misunderstanding he would apologize to dara immediately for having those bad thought.

He looked at his reflection on the mirror. He loved Dara too much…Please let it be a misunderstanding…

 

(Dara Pov)

 

Dara just come home from work. She was dead beat tired from work. And well today wasn’t really her day. Bommie decide to have an excapade with Top somewhere and won’t be back for a while. So she was all alone in the apartment for now.

Dara check her phone. It was weird that Jiyong didn’t text her nor call her at all.

“Oppa, where are you?” Dara asked herself staring at her phone. “Maybe he was busy…Maybe that it...”She thought positively.

“I guess I’ll be heading to sleep.” She yawned tiredly and went to bed.

 

(Jiyong POV)

 

Jiyong was staring at Dara photo. “Is it even possible for Dara to cheat on her?” he asked himself.

“I guess I really should talk to her after all.” He answered to himself and put the picture back under his pillow.

Jiyong just stared at the empty ceiling he couldn’t shook the image that keep repeating on his head till now. Why is that guy kissing her tooki? Who is he? What is he to her tooki actually? He need to ask her that..hopefully everything will be clear tomorrow.

 

(Minho Pov)

 

Minho went home with a bad mood. Suprisingly, when he arrived to his mansion. Eunhye was there waiting for him in the living room.

“What’s wrong with you?” She asked. “Nothing…” I replied.

Eunhye just did not let go of the topic she knew him too much. “What’s wrong?” She asked again.

Minho sighed in defeat. He really couldn’t defeat her alright. Minho explained to her and Eunhye was clearly showing her face of displeasure.

“I don’t know if I should hit you right now.” She said. Great! Now he made her in a bad mood. When it was clearly he was the one with the bad mood here.

“Tomorrow I want you to apologize to her for your rude action.” She said in an authoritive voice. “No...” I said rejecting her idea.

“Fine…if you don’t want to our friendship end right here.” She said. Wait..!!! What!!! O.0

“Yah..Yoon EunHye how could you say that?” I asked surprised. “You better apologize to that girl tomorrow...understand?” She demanded again. “But…” She cut me off before I can finish what I want to say. “If you don’t apologize...forget it that we even friend.” She threatens.

“Fine… I apologize to her tomorrow.” I said in defeated. The only reason is because I value our friendship and I don’t want to lose you, eunhye. I said that in mind to myself.

I called my secretary to find out any information about the girl at the heaven pub and ask her to give me the information by today A.S.A.P

“Happy?” I asked her. I could see she smile in satisfaction. “Good boy.”She said as she patted my head like I was a little kid.

I wonder how I will ever make her realize that I love her. I really need help…I need consultation for this…love can be so complicated.

Love is complicated to those heart who are trouble..can love just be uncomplicated..can it?

 

I'm back!!!! Okay first of all i apologize for the long wait..i have to say this semester will be a hell of a ride for me...T.T my final year project is killing me...being a business student is really challenging...i have this project of making a real event open to the public luckily its  agrouo work still i'm scare T.T anyway i will try to update as much as i can when i'm free:) Ple leave comment and subscribe..also upvote:)