Mission Commence

We Belong Together

(No one pov’s)

 

That few days, it’s been hell for Jiyong. He tries to think every way to make Dara listen to him but Dara wouldn’t give him a chance. Now he is infront of the girl’s apartment, with a flower in his hand.

Jiyong took another deep breath for the nth time.  He was nervous and well he was really like a wreacking ball right now and hearing Miley cyrus song just now playing at the radio station really didn’t help. Really Miley’s are you mocking me?

Jiyong could hear his heartbeat beating so fast. He hopes Dara would accept his apologies. He closes his eyes and….

{Wrecking Ball-Miley Cyrus}

I never meant to start a war

I just wanted to let me in

And instead of using force

I guess I should’ve let you win

I never meant to start a war

I just wanted to let me in

I guess I should’ve let you win…

 

Jiyong immediately open his eyes. SERIOUSLY!!! THAT SONG NEEDS TO GET OUT FROM HIS HEAD!  He understands that song explained his situation but COME ON!!! Jiyong decide to knock the door and only to be greeted by Minzy.

“Hey oppa. Come on in. Dara unnie is in her room and well Good luck.” Minzy said as she open the door for Jiyong. “Where is Bom nuna?” Jiyong asked looking around the empty living room. “Bom unnie went out with Eunhye unnie to buy grocery except me and Dara unnie.” Minzy explained.  “I’ll get you something to drink. Be right back oppa.” She said as she leave to the 

Jiyong just smile hearing the maknae answer. “Thanks minzy.” Jiyong replied. Jiyong is now standing infront of Dara room. He knocked on Dara door. “Dara…it’s me again. Please I beg you. Please listen to what I want to say...Babe...Please.” Jiyong can hear his voice start to crack holding his sadness.

Dara just sit her back behind the door. She was holding her whimper so Jiyong would not hear that she was breaking too. This few days, Jiyong would come to plead her for forgiveness every single day ever since that day. But Dara never break her defense wall. She was hurt for not being trusted. What is the point of relationship without trust? She was hurt…really hurt for not being trusted by Jiyong. She love him and give all her best in their relationship but Jiyong he choose his way and never try to resolve it with her. Trust is everything in a relationship and they both knew that eversince Highschool since they vowed to trust each other during their date back then.

Dara felt her cheek start to feel wet and her tears start to fell…no matter how hard she tried to hold it in. “Go away…Ji..” She said between her sniff. Her voice was clearly cracking trying so hard to hold back all the pain she felt.

Jiyong who was on the other side of the Dara door heard what she clearly said regardless her voice is cracking. He knew Dara was crying right now. He knew how hurt she is right now and it is his entire fault. If he can turn back in time…he would fix all of his wrong doing at her. Jiyong just stay there hearing to Dara who finally cried on the other side telling him to go away. “Go away Ji…Leave me alone.” Dara said between her tears.

Jiyong just sit there by the door and closing his eyes and keep quiet not daring to utter one single word. He does not want to leave her. He really doesn’t want to leave her in that state. “I’m sorry Dara for hurting you this bad. Please give me a chance to make it right.” He thought to himself. Without he realise his tears fell. He felt stupid for hurting Dara. Please Dara give me a chance to make it right.

Minzy was holding back her tears seeing the two people who love each other so much and now hurt because of a misunderstanding and trust issues. Minzy look at the drink that she prepared for Jiyong was not even touch by Jiyong. She knew how hurt the two people who she cares and she wish she can help them some way.

Minzy felt her phone vibrating and she received a short text from Seunghyun oppa. She read the text, “Minzy…please tell Jiyong to meet me at the usual café now. It’s urgent.”

Minzy went to Jiyong, “Oppa, Seunghyun oppa want me to tell you that he want you to meet him now at the usual café.” Minzy told him. Jiyong just look back at Minzy and Dara door bedroom.  He just nodded and smile. “Thanks…Minzy, take care of Dara for me okay.” Jiyong said as he pat Minzy head and look one last time at Dara bedroom door.

“I will…oppa. Don’t worry. Take care.” Minzy said as he wave him goodbye as he was now out of sight.

 

 

***************

 

 

(Seunghyun Pov’s)

 

I was waiting with the guys at the usual place we always hang out together. I wonder if he received his message already. Hopefully minzy told him.

“Hyung do you think Jiyong hyung will agree to this.” Daesung asked not sure about the plan that Seunghyun had told them. “Yeah…hyung… I don’t know about involving this guy into our plan.” Seungri said giving a glare to the additional person who sitted with them.

Minho just gives Seungri a smirked at the maknae of the group. Seungri just give him a sarcastic smile back to Minho. Seriously…he really do not get why Seunghyun hyung bring along this Love wrecker along with their plan in reuniting Daragon.

Taeyang can only smile seeing the scene. Honestly, he somewhat also not sure about Seunghyun hyung plan but Seunghyun hyung never commence a plan if he wasn’t sure it is going to work and when he told them about the plan, Taeyang can see it clearly how confident the plan going to work.

“Yah…I told you already he is our financial support. I wouldn’t involve him if he isn’t playing his part. And in this plan we really need him big time.” I explained to Seungri again.  We heard the door of the café is open as the door bell indicates a visitor come in to the store. It was Jiyong. I give him a signal on where we are and he was approaching to our table.

“What’s going on here? Why is HE here?” Jiyong asked clearly not pleased seeing Minho with us. I knew he is not going to like with this flower boy coming along. I already told him to just stay at his place instead he insists to come along.

“I can explained…but you need to sit.” I said giving him a serious look. Jiyong sit down not liking Minho is with them.

“I know your situation right now. I think I have a plan but this will only work if you cooperate along with Minho.” I explained. Jiyong scoffed hearing what I said. He was clearly giving me the Are-You-Serious-Look at him.

“You’re joking right, hyung?” Jiyong asked. I sighed. “I’m serious, Ji.”

Jiyong look at Seunghyun disbelieved, and then he turns to look at Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang. “Don’t tell me…you guys are agreeing to this?”

“Hyung…We need him to this plan.” Daesung said a bit nervous seeing Jiyong expression. “Yeah…Like Daesung hyung said. Please hyung we just need you cooperate with this plan.” Seungri said.

Jiyong really could not believe what he heard. “You are in this too, Youngbae ah?” He turns to his bestfriend. “Ji…I know it’s hard but what Seunghyun hyung said is right…We need your cooperation in this to make it work. We all know you won’t like this but this is the only way to make you and Dara together again.” Youngbae explained hoping Jiyong would understand.

“I don’t want this…I don’t need his help to make Dara come back to me. I can do it myself.” Jiyong said as he stand up from his seat and ready to leave.

“Jiyong…hear me out... I know you hate me because it was my fault for making you and Dara like this. Please let me make it up to you not as a guy who is the cause of this misunderstanding. But as a friend who is trying to make it right and trying to help a friend in need. I owed Dara a lot, if it wasn’t for her I won’t be with Eunhye now. So please let me help…I want to make it up to Dara and You.  Please give me a chance.” Minho said sincerely from his heart. Jiyong turn around and saw Minho giving him a handshake.

Jiyong just stare at Minho hand and look at the rest who are now looking at them. Minho somehow felt Jiyong don’t want to accept his hand when he decide to put his hand back he was surprised when Jiyong accept his hand which mean it is the beginning of a new friendship.

Everyone smile in relief. Jiyong decide to seat back and now was looking at Seunghyun. “So what is the plan, hyung?” He asked.

I smiled. This is it…it is all or nothing…”Do still have that song you wrote back when were in highschool?” I asked.

“Yeah…I still keep it. Why?” Jiyong asked confused.  “Good…That is all I need to hear.” Seunghyun said smiling to the gang.

Jiyong just look at Seunghyun confused…Seriously what is he planning? Why his song is connected to this plan?

I smiled at Jiyong. I know he is confused since I haven’t told him the detail yet but I am 100 percent sure that this plan will work. I turned to Minho and smile, Minho just sighed.

“Just tell me what you need and I will try to work it out.” He said. “Oh…I’m sure you can…Don’t worry…it won’t cost you that much anyway.” Seunghyun smile making the rest of his gang confuse with what is in his head right now.

This plan will definitely work…

Mission commencing…

DARAGON REUNITE

Target: Sandara Park and Kwon Jiyong

Commencing in 3….2….1

“GO!” Seunghyun yelled out of the sudden making the other customer look at him. “Yah hyung, what is wrong with you?” Daesung asked. “Yeah hyung, what with the weird look on your face just now…your smiling about something…Are you okay?” Seungri asked.

“Hyung…don’t tell me you fantasize something weird just now?” Taeyang asked.

“Sorry…I can’t help it to feel excited.” Seunghyun laughed excitedly.

“Ah…here it goes again. He is somewhat aroused with this situation.” Seungri said knowing what happened to his hyung.

Minho who clearly don’t get it about the situation are looking at Seunghyun who continue laughing to himself alone somewhat continue fantasize whatever it is somewhat Seunghyun is acting like James bond from his hand gesture mimick of a handgun.

“Minho shii…What you witness is no longer Seunghyun hyung but his other side.” Seungri explained with infamous poker face. Minho getting even confuse, he really do not understand.

“Meet Bingu Top.” Seungri said. The rest of the gang just smile seeing their eldest hyung lost in his fantasy.

Jiyong just hope whatever Seunghyun plan will work and HOPEFULLY it does not involve him in whatever Seunghyun fantasy is. Dara wait for me….

 

======================================================================================

Hi guys sorry fot the late update..hopefully you guys like it...i can't believe this story will be ending soon...T.T well i would say 2 more chapter to go...and i am thankful that i gain a lot of subscriber for this fic thank you for those who support this fic..thank you..hope you enjoy the chapter :)

Please leave comment, upvote, and subscribe:)