Leaving???

We Belong Together

(No one pov)

 

Minho was having a drink with Eunhye at his mansion garden. It was a nice day to sit and talk.

 

“So how’s the party that I heard the other day?” Eunhye asked as she sipped her tea.

 

“Fine…I met an interesting women.” Minho replied as he remembering the event he met an interesting women.

 

“Why are you smiling about?” Eunhye asked curiously. She put her tea at the table anticipating Minho answer will be.

 

“Nothing…I just got rejected by a women I met there.” He said nonchantly.

 

Eunhye laughed not believing the Lee Minho got rejected, “For real? I need to meet her for the first women to reject you face to face.” She said amused.

 

“Very funny…well no worries she will fall for me…no one escape my charms.” Minho said as he winked to Eunhye who only rolled her eyes in response, “Man..”

 

“So how are you with your prince?” Minho turned to ask about Eunhye.

 

“Well you know…just great.” She smiled meekly. Minho know something was off, something wrong with the girl he love and he know it…Yes! He love her, Eunhye was the only girl he set his heart for but she already found the guy that she loved. As long she is happy, Mnho is too. What do you think the reason he become a playboy???

 

“That’s good. So want to go somewhere next weekend? Just the two of us.” He suggested stealing a glance at her.

 

“Sorry Minnie…I have a meeting with my client.” She replied.

 

“Well... I want to bring you to the pub. I’ll bring you next time then.” He said.

 

“No thank you…I don’t want to ruin your moment to win that girl heart.” She replied and turn to him, “You like her?” she smiled.

 

Minho almost spurts out his drink shocked hearing what Eunhye just said, “What are talking about?”


“Come on, I can see sense there is love in your eyes when you talk about her.” Eunhye could not help but teases her bestfriend.

 

Minho was surprised hearing what Eunhye said, she taught that he like the girl at the pub. I look into your eyes with love because I can’t take my eyes over you. I love you. He wish to say what is on his mind but he hold back. “Nonsense.” He retorted.

 

“Aigoo My Minnie is shy.” Eunhye laughed seeing how Minho behaved. Minho stealed a glanced at her and smile. That’s the smile he wanted to see from her licious lip. He’s glad she is happy eventhough he is hurting…I guess it’s time for him to move on..?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Youngbae Pov)

 

I was having a medical check up a few more weeks he will be leaving soon for a month. He haven’t told the member that he was choosen as one of the finalist in the world dancing free street style battle in New York. He was planning to tell them today.

 

I was walking without looking and I didn’t realize I bump into someone, “Oh sorry.” I apologized due to our bumping to each other our stuff end up being on the floor.

 

I bend down to pick it up same goes to the person, when we were picking up something our hand end up touching each other, “I sorry.” We both said it at the same time. We end up laughing together after that. I don’t know why but we end up having a coffe together after that.

 

“I’m Dong Youngbae, sorry about just now.” I said to her again as we settled down for coffe.  “It’s okay. I’m Sorry too, I’m the one who bump into you. My name is you

 

“So you are entering for the free street style dancing competition too?” I asked amazed. It’s not everyday you found a girl who have interest in street dancing . “Yea...I know it might be weird for a girl to join for you isn’t it?” She asked back.

 

“I think it’s amazing… I salute your passion. “I replied with a smile. “Thanks.” She said blushing. She is cute. We end up having a lot in common and exchange contact number. I wonder this is the beginning for me. I smiled.

 

I call up the gang; it’s time for me to tell them the news.

 

We end up meeting at Starbucks, since Daesung and Seungri are working part time there. So, when I waited for them to come. Daesung and Seungri ended their shift right on time and join us at the spot we usually seat.

 

“Why the sudden meeting,hyung?” Daesung asked. Everyone nodded agree. I scratch my head. I don’t know how to break it to them.

 

“What’s wrong, bro?” Jiyong asked seeing his bestfriend seem like having a hard time. “Yea Youngbae, just tell us.” Seunghyun said worried about Youngbae being silent all of a sudden.

 

“I’m leaving in a few weeks.” I finally said it. I can see their shocking expression not believing what they just heard.

 

“You’re kidding right, hyung?” Seungri said still not believing what I said. I sighed.

 

“I’m serious. I’m going to New York and it’s just going to be for a month. I’ll be back. I promise.” I said trying to convince them.

 

“Oppa, you promise you will be back?” Minzy asked. “Who will be joining me and Daesung oppa for fun if they are busy dating.” She said as her tear falling down to her cheek. I smiled. Daesung, Minzy and me do spent a lot of time if the rest are busy dating. We end up doing something fun. I’ll miss them a lot.

 

“I promise, Minzy.” I said hugging her and pat her head. She is like a little sister for me already since I don’t have one.

 

“You really leaving?” Jiyong asked me. I nodded. “It’s the dance battle is it?” he asked again. Definetaly Kwon Jiyong, he knows me. I smiled.

 

“Dance battle?” The rest said confused.

 

“Yea…I got chosen. That’s why I have to go. I already tell YG sangjanim about the competition and he agree that it might help to improve my dancing skill more.” I explained.

 

“Then if that’s the case. I wish you good luck man.” Seunghyun said patting my back. “I want to see a different side of you when you are back.” He smiled.

 

“Hyung, why do you have to leave? When Big Bang just reunites and now you leave.” Seungri said trying to hold back his tear. “Yah, pabo. He said he will be back.” Chaerin scolded him. I can see she was holding back her tear too.

 

“I promise I will be back, maknae.”  I said. Aigoo..Seungri is definitely a baby of our group.

 

“Good luck Youngbae.” Dara said. “Yea…if you find any hot girlfriend tell us too.” Bom said teasingly. I smiled.

 

“I’m sorry for telling you guys a bit late. I was waiting for the right moment. I’m sorry.” I said sincerely.

 

“It’s okay, hyung. But we will miss you…” Daesung said. “I know.” I said. I know I will miss them. They are the best friends that I had.

 

“Let’s celebrate for your Youngbae as being choosen as one of the finalist.” Jiyong said trying to cheer the mood. “Sound good to me.” I smiled knowing that he is sad too. I was closest with Jiyong among the other.

 

We go out to somewhere to celebrate. I will miss them. Thank you guys…for being there for me always.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Dara Pov’s)

 

We were going to celebrate Youngbae farewell party soon. Instead of a farewell we made it as a celebration for him to be chosen to represent South Korea. We were busy preparing the party at our place instead of their dorm.

 

I was busy preparing the ballons; I didn’t realize Jiyong was not around. I see Seunghyun and Daesung were preparing the banners. Seungri and Minzy were out with Youngbae buying the foods. Bom and Chaerin were decorating the rest that need to be sorted.

 

“Bommie, where’s Jiyongie?” I asked Bom. “I think I saw him at the balcony.” She replied. I went to the balcony and there I saw Jiyong staring the city view. He was actually sad the fact that Youngbae have to leave.

 

I know he was the closest with Youngbae. Jiyong and Seungri relationship is like Tom and Jerry yet they are always there each other. His relationship with Youngbae is somehow special. I even get jealous at Youngbae sometimes caused he know what Jiyong thinking and what he needs. If Youngbae was a girl, Dara was sure Jiyong will choose him over her.

 

“Oppa.” I called him out. “Dara…What are you doing here? Is there you want me to help?” He asked. I can see he was holding back his tears.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked as I approached him. “I’m fine.” He smiled meekly. I hug him. “It’s okay, oppa. I know you are sad. So if you want to cry just cry…I’ll be here for you.” I said hugging him tighter.

 

I can feel Jiyong hid his face on my shoulder. He hug me tighter and we stay like that for a while. After he calm down, I feel his hug loosen and he face me. “Thank you tokki.” He said as he kisses my forehead.

 

“What are you two doing here?” Youngbae pop out his head from the sliding door. I guess they are already back. Youngbae seem to notice that Jiyong just cried since Jiyong immediately wipe his face to erase any tear stain from his face. “I think I leave you two for awhile.” I said and head back inside.

 

I can see from the view inside, Youngbae and Jiyong were talking maybe about their past. Youngbae patted Jiyong back trying to cheer him up. They were sharing a brotherly hug and smiles were plastered on their face.

 

I smiled. I maybe Jiyong love life but Youngbae is truly a friend and brother for Jiyong. I smiled seeing them. I can see the rest were smiling as well. I will forever cherish this moment.

 

A phone ring disturbed my thought; I quickly take my phone on my pocket. I answered it immediately.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” I greeted.

 

“Dara-ah. I want to informed you that I need you to work next 2 week. Is it okay with you?” My HR manager asked.

 

“Yea…I’m okay.” I replied.

 

“Good. It’s going be a big party and the need a DJ. You were the only person I can think of.” She explained.

 

“I get it, unnie.” I replied.

 

“Thanks Dara.” She said and hung up.

 

I hung up. I quickly went help the other if they need anything to be done. We end up have a fun party like we planned. It was the best night for all of them.

 

What dara didn’t realize the choice she just made will change everything…especially her relationship with Jiyong.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY UPDATED GUY!!! CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'LL START SCHOOL BACK FOR THE 3RD SEMESTER NEXT WEEK..TIME FILES SOOOOO FAST WHEN HAVING A VACATION. ANYWAY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE UPDATE DO COMMENT...VOTE AND SUBSCRIBE. I'LL BE UPDATING IF PEOPLE DECIDE TO COMMENT:)))